What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

:) Kaise ho Imran sir? Long time no see... if possible post some more pictures...liked those yesterday ...
If he is posted somewhere, he has already violated some basic commands. If he really belongs in the Armed forces, he will know that. But this is about Ramdev. Let discuss pro and cons of him. I will cease to comment on anything else.

idher hi hai sarkaar ban kaat rahy thy :omghaha: sure i will post more jo hukum janab ka

Hehe I am flattered. No seriously I started off with a negative note - I admit. But forgive me for that, lkein accha lagaa pics dekhke. I have one serious complaint against Ramdev though - pranayam karne ke baad jor se bhookh lagti hain :( Sometimes I feel lazy to cook. So problem :taz:
idher hi hai sarkaar ban kaat rahy thy :omghaha: sure i will post more jo hukum janab ka
Oh bhool hi gya - belated happy Independence Day. Kyunki aap kahi aur the. Mera bhi waisa hi haal tha. Shukr hain 14 ko wapaas ane ko mila. You know what I mean :D

i am not able to see video....in my office it is block ........
but in general i am putting my view...........just before yesterday Modi was getting gain and popularity.........In fact BJP started projecting him as future PM........Politics is very sensitive.....it take long time to build image ........ and one stupid act can wipe out every thing is second........

yesterday lots of thing has change..........till than, off line he was giving interview and targeting PM ,was ok with majority........people were not taking thing seriously..........

but yesterday he has done blunder ............he was challenging PM for debate on the occasion of 15th august , i guess guess majority of people has zero tolerance for that ......that was not the right time.......million of people notice that ,and that stupid act heart million of sentiment...............

i think he is highly mental imbalance now........like USA presidential election he was challenging PM for debate......

today onward ........lots of thing gonna to change ,big question will come......
1>is modi is enough mature ?
2>is he really capable of handling central politics (were he has to handle lots of diversity and international issue, central politics is not simple as state politics)
3> is he mental balance or because of Facebook and twitter like he slightly become unbalance

i guess he got confuse because of like on Facebook and twitter .............and he fail to understand that Indian people sentiment is totally different and it will difficult for common people to digest Modi act,what he has done yesterday...........

Majority of people believe PM is highly prestigious position ......what ever be differenc and failue you have, hardly matter.......but when ever you are going address PM you must must address him respectfully and think twice weather it is right time and forum or not

In organization you are working is paying you for their work and not for debate on PDF.

ramdev is using modi's name for his own populerity but people will seek clearification from modi..ramdevs claim of "modi will kill 500 pakistanis" .. WTF..

ramdev is using modi's name for his own populerity but people will seek clearification from modi..ramdevs claim of "modi will kill 500 pakistanis" .. WTF..

Oh come on doesn't he has the right to exploit things or just saffronis and congressis are entitled to do so?

There is no shortage of nutters in our part of the world :hitwall:

:smitten:

He is a very simple person. If he feels angry he shouts. If he feels good he laughs. If he feels hurt, he cries. A very ordinary village person. Nobody takes him seriously as far as politics is concerned. And rightly so. He has little influence if any now. Trust me - for free yoga lessons he is good. For current affairs his views are not.
Oh come on doesn't he has the right to exploit things or just saffronis and congressis are entitled to do so?

:smitten:

He is a very simple person. If he feels angry he shouts. If he feels good he laughs. If he feels hurt, he cries. A very ordinary village person. Nobody takes him seriously as far as politics is concerned. And rightly so. He has little influence if any now. Trust me - for free yoga lessons he is good. For current affairs his views are not.

Many in politics are like that.

So I don't think so he should be insulted.

Back
Top Bottom