What's new

Modi to Kill 500 Pakistanis for 5 Indians | Baba Ramdev

I knew sooner or later some fattu would come up with this-- hey why dont u go to the border .. u internet warrior....---as if we have any shortage of soldiers there..
what u pancies dont understand is a soldier is only as brave as the orders he gets from above. we have enough soldiers there what they dont have is liberty to act on will and give a befitting reply to the enemy for their provocation..
we have enough soldiers , civilians like me dont have to go there.. just allow our boys to hurt them 10 times more and they will think 10 times before doing any thing.

& brave heart like you think baba ramdev will give the courage to superior command to give order of forward action?

By the way I have a service record of 9 years in Indian army's Jat reg... the IX th ...

so keep your gyaan to your self brave warrior...

And you are posting your unit details??? Now also give the CO name, the drill seargeant name, the mess cooks name, the menu name, base name, quarters address etc etc.... Come on please stick to the topic. :pissed:
& brave heart like you think baba ramdev will give the courage to superior command to give order of forward action?

By the way I have a service record of 9 years in Indian army's Jat reg... the IX th ...

Ok.. my respect to you for serving as a soldier in Indian Army.
But why are you trying to put the blame on Baba Ramdev.
Dont let your personal hatred of baba Ramdev undermine the point he is trying to make.
I am only supporting his point, that we need to make sure that enemy gets the bigger damage, everytime they try anything adventurous.
If they keep on getting away everytime after killing our soldiers then they will keep on coming back to it.
Why is it so hard for you guys to understand such a simple point, especially you who has himself served a a soldier..

And you are posting your unit details??? Now also give the CO name, the drill seargeant name, the mess cooks name, the menu name, base name, quarters address etc etc.... Come on please stick to the topic. :pissed:

yaar why everyone giving gyaan?

I know what to say kid...

We may dismiss him as a, bhang drinking, marijuana smoking, drug selling, psychopathic hobo, but he's actually a 'Star' in India.
No, he's not a star! He's just a bhang drinking, marijuana smoking, drug selling, psychopathic hobo! :P

he posted nothing lX is very big thing

:) Kaise ho Imran sir? Long time no see... if possible post some more pictures...liked those yesterday ...
If he is posted somewhere, he has already violated some basic commands. If he really belongs in the Armed forces, he will know that. But this is about Ramdev. Let discuss pro and cons of him. I will cease to comment on anything else.
he posted nothing lX is very big thing

Back
Top Bottom