What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Let them live in their own make beleive world???:rofl:
Next day after chandrayaan launch I saw an article in a pak news paper website
Dr APJ abdul Kalam stole the blue print of a scout rocket(which is as big as a table surface and runs into 1000s of pages) tucked it into his jacket and built SLV 3 in 1980s(and US kept mum about soviet ally copying their rocket):rofl::rofl:
sorry to see you suffer from fragile ego

partition didn't just happen in punjab son. pretty much the entire north was involved (not even considering east bengal yet)
good or bad, pakistan matters to india.

Pakistanis seem happy with partition along with their biased history books( which says only Hindu-Sikh killed Muslims and vice versa is false). Many of them won't have interest in such movies because they want to look different from Indians.

I have a brand new top of the line Toshiba man - configuration hand picked for me by our IT head.

The problem is only this forum. None of the other forums have it.

I have a brand new top of the line Toshiba man - configuration hand picked for me by our IT head.

The problem is only this forum. None of the other forums have it.

There was a problem an hour ago, but working fine now.

partition didn't just happen in punjab son. pretty much the entire north was involved (not even considering east bengal yet)
good or bad, pakistan matters to india.

Actually I gotto disagree. Though states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP, Bihar, Bengal etc were also involved in Partition, only a section of Punjabis still seem to harbor the romanticism of United Punjab while others have moved on. Punjabis like Kuldip Nayar, Barkha Dutt, our very own MMS etc can be cited.

Actually I gotto disagree. Though states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP, Bihar, Bengal etc were also involved in Partition, only a section of Punjabis still seem to harbor the romanticism of United Punjab while others have moved on. Punjabis like Kuldip Nayar, Barkha Dutt, our very own MMS etc can be cited.

Maybe bcoz Punjab WAS and STILL considered as the GOLDEN state + food bowl of India and Pakistan? :undecided: The rest r non-important states and no one cares about them. We r soon going to put East Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh in disputed territories list too. :rofl:

Maybe bcoz Punjab WAS and STILL considered as the GOLDEN state + food bowl of India and Pakistan? :undecided: The rest r non-important states and no one cares about them. We r soon going to put East Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh in disputed territories list too. :rofl:

Mehhhh....

Barkha dutt is Punjabi? I thought she was a Bangalan :cheesy:

Pakistanis seem happy with partition along with their biased history books( which says only Hindu-Sikh killed Muslims and vice versa is false). Many of them won't have interest in such movies because they want to look different from Indians.
or we don't care enough, yes partition happened, longgg time ago, move on already, you are happy, we are happy, we got other national problems to worry about instead of bringing partition chapter over and over again.

I used to trip on her until she fattened out.

Her sister is not half bad either.

Back
Top Bottom