What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

No - the people I respect, what I regard with no respect is the state of india.
O really?? Name one poor country that you respect.
You did not refer to the State of India in your comment, but rather state in which India is. You specifically said that you have witnessed the "wretched" poor in my country and your comments imply that on seeing them you deemed you nation to be superior (Either because there are no poor in your country or maybe because the poor are not "wretched") and that you ahve nothing to fear. Also because India has so many poor, it is a "hell hole". Then you rightly made some random positive comments about India women for some reason. Maybe to gain some brownie points among the female Indian members here.

I do not know if you have ever realized this, but the Indian (male)members here, who you seem to be angry with because they probably insulted you in some way, are anything but poor. So by insulting India's poor you achieve nothing.
So next time you may do well to argue with or insult Indian members based on the merit of their posts and not by attacking those who are not here to defend themselves.

danke indisch - wurde für Sie besorgt

O really?? Name one poor country that you respect.
You did not refer to the State of India in your comment, but rather state in which India is. You specifically said that you have witnessed the "wretched" poor in my country and your comments imply that on seeing them you deemed you nation to be superior (Either because there are no poor in your country or maybe because the poor are not "wretched") and that you ahve nothing to fear. Also because India has so many poor, it is a "hell hole". Then you rightly made some random positive comments about India women for some reason. Maybe to gain some brownie points among the female Indian members here.

I do not know if you have ever realized this, but the Indian (male)members here, who you seem to be angry with because they probably insulted you in some way, are anything but poor. So by insulting India's poor you achieve nothing.
So next time you may do well to argue with or insult Indian members based on the merit of their posts and not by attacking those who are not here to defend themselves.

I am just telling it - as I see it, we have poverty in Pakistan, Egypt, China, Mexico - etc - but the poverty I saw in india was the most wretched because of the simple acceptance of everyday people, me and my hosts would be out and about at night and see young children sleeping at the side of the road, apparently alone, and no one would bat an eye lid. This blasé attitude shocked me. Also the sheer amount of it, when you see thousands of beggars with the most appalling maladies - and sores - and the limitless amount of it.

danke indisch - wurde für Sie besorgt.

Seien Sie nicht beunruhigt, kümmern uns um Ihre eigenen unruhigen Land.Ich genoss das Gespräch mit Ihnen.
und auf Wiedersehen, seine immer schwerer jetzt.

lustig - ich habe Indien gesehen - und es war ziemlich erschreckend - gerade erzählt sie, wie ich es sehe, Kumpel. Take Care

lustig - ich habe Indien gesehen - und es war ziemlich erschreckend - gerade erzählt sie, wie ich es sehe, Kumpel. Take Care

Right...coz a Pakistani with a warped vision of his own country and existence is quite believable..

Lets just say...even with abject poverty, mistreatment of minorities (as per many Pakistanis)..no Indian (of any region, religion or caste) seems to feel Pakistan would be a better option or would like to be called a Pakistani..

Enough said...

Right...coz a Pakistani with a warped vision of his own country and existence is quite believable..

Lets just say...even with abject poverty, mistreatment of minorities (as per many Pakistanis)..no Indian (of any region, religion or caste) seems to feel Pakistan would be a better option or would like to be called a Pakistani..

how can you speak on behalf of all Indians from all religions/castes? Did they all came in your dreams and told you to represent all of them on PDF : :p:D

Kaha Dilli

metroexpress.jpg

350px-RedFort_LahoreGate.jpg

Kaha Lahore...

15world.jpg

d3c1a78b-12dd-4027-b45c-16df05f08e74-444x333.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Look at this idiot guy he is bringing building and train from delhi and some protesting religious guys from Lahore to have comparison of Lahore and Delhi :no:

^ignore the kids paaji. mitti pao.

movies like these are especially touching for those of us who migrated across. looking forward to it

Tu kahin galati se Orangi town to nahi chala gaya.

Having been to india and seen that poor wretched country - first hand, we as Pakistanis have nothing to fear or respect in that hell hole - the vast majority of indians live in truly horrendous conditions, that I would not let my pet cat live in.

The only indians I respect are their women, brave, strong and know how to look after a man.

Come on Rafi, you missed -

1. Your ancestor Manga who fought Alexander.
2. Your brother's Sikh wife who hates India.
3. How you dated many a fair ladies.

Gonna be a flop.

Its some of these Punjabi old farts who still can't move over the partition agony.

Most Indians wouldnt be able to point out Lahore on a map, forget about any attachment to it. :coffee:

I didn't knew illiteracy is so much prevalent in India.

indians showing their insecurities again, can't help themselves.

Pakistan Ammi Jaan has existed since Pakisaur roamed the earth millions of years ago.
IVC is Pakistani because an IVC image has been displayed on the tail of PIA.

Here I made Rafi's job easier.

The movie seeks to be a human one which highlights the futility of war. Wouldn't it be nice if there is no war? We don't live on such a planet but there is nothing wrong if someone points out the stupidity of fighting.

Back
Top Bottom