What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

Wrong actually.

I don't do village politics.

Indeed....the title....:lol: It's just inappropriate. It may be good, but the title is just bad.

And I wonder why these people got ever so hysterical over a harmless comment over a movie.

In fact, I commended the 1997 film 'Border', which was actually good. Seems like that isn't enough for their "patriotism".

Maybe the story is also about one such child, the title is mentioning a singular person, it would be wrong to assume things before watching it. The film looks like a serious one.

Thats obvious dumbo, otherwise its called interfering in other internal matters. Koi sikhao isse yaar.

Ya right. Just like Kashmir. Infact if India dint interfere, u wud had been either in India as a refugee or nonexistent coz ur ancestors wud have been killed coz u r Bengali.

Self Interest? What do u want us to do? Take all Bangladeshis to India as refugees? U crack?
And regarding exxageration, tell that to international bodies. They are much much much more credible than your grandfather. And you fool, 1971 wasnt a crackdown against Hindus. And Mukti Bahini wasnt a hindu rebel group. It was against bengalis. Atleast, respect true history. After that if u wanna lick balls of ur ancestor rapists and killers, u surely can but plz, pay homage to victims and not refute that by calling it farce or exxageration. For that matter u have International documentries.

And about ur brotherly love, plz answer us all, Why has ur Brother still not offered a formal apology?

Logical response plz.

This guy is putting a bad name for Bangladeshis. I doubt if hes one of those children talked bout in the movie. ;) . DNA talking. Ha Ha

Why are u talking like a sepratist? I just presented a neutral sentiment of Indians. you thot i am pouncing on u? Ha Ha.

And regarding Bollywood, this is a commercial art movie. This will be shown in International Film festivals. So everyone is gonna watch this. and dont be shocked if it even gets nominated for oscars.

This is not the typical Bollywood movie you are specifying. Also, arguing bout facts or not, its an honest way of paying homage to history.

It appears indians on this thread were effected... otherwise.........!

Loool, why is jug deep telling me about my country? Tell me how the lives of people have been given credit when your country calls it the indo pakistan war of 1971, you never valued our lives because it is a known fact that you intervened towards the end of the war. Don't tell me about my country you snake worshippin waste-man, you haven't been to my country nor do you know about my country. It because of people like my grandad who led their own resistance and had NO assistance from foreign army so try talk sh-t because that don't slip with me, catching a drift just because you had a lengthy snoop on the internet??

India was there since the beginning helping Mukti Bahini in every possible way, direct military intervention happened after Pakistani air attack on us.

It was a propaganda war end of. You try tell us that we don't hate the leaders, of course we do. But that doesn't mean we despise our brothers and sisters in PK, you and your brethren's goals from day 1 was to separate the unity we had.

Indians have always had shit for brain, gullible little

You proved my point you retard, you don't give a sh-t when your country is intact but when something affects your country it becomes a situation which concerns you. So that "value for life" statement you dropped was absolutely bollocks. Ooooh, you caught them wow, it would have happened now or another 9 months later. Even without military intervention Bangali rebel groups would have had a bloody independence anyway. Indian intervention was for self interest, the rape was greatly exaggerated and hardly happened, I have questioned my grandparents/parents etc. The checking of foreskin was done to see if you were hindu or Muslim, of course if u were Hindoo, you would have the smack down lool.

Okay...so Pakistanis were kind enough to check if their target was a Hindu or a Muslim, they didn't harm Muslims, hence, they didn't harm any Bangladeshis, right? Hindus of Bangladesh weren't Bangladeshis, good.

Last edited:
3 million to ainon nay bhi maar diyay, aye to pangay wali baat hai ji. Mujib claimed what 6 mil, or was he stuck at 3 too. And then the indians cry a river over a little Pakistani movie, which some what is based on facts. LOL

After another 40 or so years the figure will decline to half .. and so on..

Pakistanis but Muslims in general are always demonised in Bollywood films that's why I don't watch 'em. They put idiots sell outs such as shah ru khan and saif ali khan to play muslims.

Wow!!! Where do you get such "information"?

I was not born when 71 happened... i was born in 1990... and to all Pakistanis "Fall of Dhaka" is painfull"... as for attrocities... some things (on a small scale) might have happened... but 3 million killed n 4 million women raped in just a few months? and no proof of tht nonsense? considering the number of troops deployed in EP... its either a myth pushed by india n her "dalals" in Bangladesh govts .. or the soldiers must be ultra high testosterone filled supermen using some sort of alien made zap guns...

And we all know who created mukti bhiani and other proxies.. heck your people have written books abt it..
Some Bangladeshi just said their rebels grew irrespective of India. Now you Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can decide among urself what shud be ur joing official statement. :rofl:

And regarding number of 3 mn and 4 mn its official Bangladeshi figure. Do take out time and read bout it.

BBC News - Bangladesh war: The article that changed history

Is 3 million martyrs a myth? [The Mathematics of a Genocide]

(Read at 5.20 sec)

And regarding your crocodile tears of feeling sad for ur so called brothers who are not of your color. We all know how much obsessed Pakistanis are with their fair color. Why not your Govt offer a FORMAL Apology. If u are so genuine in ur sentiments regarding those atrocities why a problem in offering an Apology officially? Have any answer?

It's not just In South Asia. Most invasions result in mass rapes to make enemies have low morale.. bad affair.

The case was different here..it was no mass invasion. It was their own people. Their own country men.
Only the orders for such brutal acts came from another part of their country. The lahori lalas had absolutely no /minimalist regards for the bengali populace of Bangladesh.

It appears indians on this thread were effected... otherwise.........!
Yes we are. Especially when we see someone shredding crocodile tears but cant offer an Official apology for a sin commited by a state institution. So much for calling Indians by names. He He.

And any sane civilization will feel for such genocide. Pakistanis are totally alien civilization. Nowadays we see these kind of genocide a lot in Pakistan. So dont mind asking bout our concern.

Some Bangladeshi just said their rebels grew irrespective of India. Now you Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can decide among urself what shud be ur joing official statement. :rofl:

And regarding number of 3 mn and 4 mn its official Bangladeshi figure. Do take out time and read bout it.

BBC News - Bangladesh war: The article that changed history

Is 3 million martyrs a myth? [The Mathematics of a Genocide]

And the proof is ? mujibs 6 million (invisible bodies) and 4 million raped women (again invisible)???

And regarding your crocodile tears of feeling sad for ur so called brothers who are not of your color. We all know how much obsessed Pakistanis are with their fair color.

Yeah right.. as if there are no dark Pakistanis... we arent inferiority ridden indians using every whitenin cream available or something..

Why not your Govt offer a FORMAL Apology. If u are so genuine in ur sentiments regarding those atrocities why a problem in offering an Apology officially? Have any answer?

Apology for what? NO APOLOGY SHOULD/WOULD BE GIVEN BY PAKISTAN...

Where is the apology for the massacres n attrocities commited against non bengali people?

Pakistanis but Muslims in general are always demonised in Bollywood films that's why I don't watch 'em. They put idiots sell outs such as shah ru khan and saif ali khan to play muslims.
SRK and Salman Khan are playing Muslims? Now even they are not spared of Conspiracy Theories? Pakistan : From Terror Land to Conspiracy Theory Land.

I am waiting for a Theory on 'Obama is an ISI agent'. :woot:

Yes we are. Especially whe we see someone shredding crocodile tears but cant offen an Official apology for a sin commited by a state institution. So much for calling Indians names. He He.

And any sane civilization will feel for such genocide. Pakistanis are totally alien civilization. Nowadays we see these kind of genocide a lot in Pakistan. So dont mind asking bout our concern.

Yeah right... Genocide n mass rapes of Kashmiri has been going on since the last almost 7 decades... where is ur "apology" ? where is your apology on other massacres etc? heck first try your own politicians most of whom are rapists,murderers etc..

And the proof is ? mujibs 6 million (invisible bodies) and 4 million raped women (again invisible)???
Now you want individual pic of all 3 mn dead that too in 1971. :hitwall:

Yeah right.. as if there are no dark Pakistanis... we arent inferiority ridden indians using every whitenin cream available or something..

But we hear this color thing a lot for Indians. While talking that shit, do u guyz fuget bout Dark Pakistanis. Just pointing out Pakistani hypocrisy at loose.

Apology for what? NO APOLOGY SHOULD/WOULD BE GIVEN BY PAKISTAN...

Where is the apology for the massacres n attrocities commited against non bengali people?

Which non bengali populace? Why comparing apples and oranges?

Bangladesh is now a independent soveirgn country and is DEMANDING and official apology. After this, its natural to offer one if you really care for ur mistakes. But again as Hassan Nisar and Najam Sethi say, Pakistanis is the last polulace in the world who will ever accept and retrospect on their shortcomings. So true.

Yeah right... Genocide n mass rapes of Kashmiri has been going on since the last almost 7 decades... where is ur "apology" ? where is your apology on other massacres etc? heck first try your own politicians most of whom are rapists,murderers etc..
7 decades? Pakistani history books at loose. Now dont make me throw videos of Pakistani journalists thrashing Pakistani fabricated History. :D

It all started in 1989 after crossborder terrorism started on regular basis. Plz update in ur history books. And, Kashmir is an integral part and a nominated State of India called Jammu Kashmir. It becomes our internal problem where we take care of things in integral manner with elections, courts, etc.

Bangladesh is a seperate country.

You shud go and learn Internationa affairs before talking or will be a laughing stock.

Its foolish to compare Bangladesh and Kashmir.

This is real Bangladehi public and their sentiment. They are majorly a tolerant and liberal country. Bangladesh dont need Pakistani Fundamentalism. You guyz can drown with ur fundamentalism, plz dont take others with u.

By the way. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY Bangladesh. :)

Last edited:
Now you want individual pic of all 3 mn dead that too in 1971. :hitwall:

No just evidence... proof? 6-3 or 25-30 somthing thousand?

Dead Reckoning -Sarmila Bose.

But we hear this color thing a lot for Indians. While talking that shit, do u guyz fuget bout Dark Pakistanis. Just pointing out Pakistani hypocrisy at loose.

Lmao... yeah coz u guys arent exactly "santooshs".. :lol:

Which non bengali polulace? Why comparing apples and oranges?

Biharis,west Pakistanis... the families of soldiers,civ officials etc?

Bangladesh is not a independent soveirgn country and is DEMANDING and official apology. After this, its natural to offer one if you really care for ur mistakes. But again as Hassan Nisar and Najam Sethi say, Pakistanis is the last polulace in the world who will ever accept and retrospect on their shortcomings. So true.

Hassan Nisar n Najam Sethis are critics ...not Gods. and have their own opinion... we live in a free fukin world....

True the highlighted part..

7 decades? Pakistani history books at loose. Now dont make me throw videos of Pakistani journalists thrashing Pakistani fabricated History. :D

We have a free press... free judiciary.... they can say anything they want.. as for ur nonsense.. sure kid.. ur "deep knowledge" comes only from youtube videos.. lmao @ u.

It all started in 1989 after crossborder terrorism started on regular basis. Plz update in ur history books. And, Kashmir is an integral part and a nominated State of India called Jammu Kashmir. It becomes our internal problem where we take care of things in integral manner with elections, courts, etc.
Bangladesh is a seperate country.

The genocide started by dogra forces... remember? or did you forget it like most of the genuine stuff? As for Kashmir being an integral part nonsense.... Take a look at your own constitution..!

Do i need to say more?

You shud go and learn Internationa affairs before talking or will be a laughing stock.

Its foolish to compare Bangladesh and Kashmir.

You should take a look at your own constitution before making these funny statements..

As long as this film doesn't portray BD 71 war to suite their story line its OK.
Historical films are tricky. But history should not change as in Indian propaganda. The last one (meherjan?)was total rubbish. Let's see how this one turns out.
But unless scrutinize by well learned historians of BD(neutral) this film shouldn't be showcased in BD.

Back
Top Bottom