What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

or we don't care enough, yes partition happened, longgg time ago, move on already, you are happy, we are happy, we got other national problems to worry about instead of bringing partition chapter over and over again.

Yes I agree with Shamk9, partition happened get over it.. And also take Sindh out of your national anthem as it is NOT part of India anymore :bounce: very outdated national anthem ;)

Yes I agree with Shamk9, partition happened get over it.. And also take Sindh out of your national anthem as it is NOT part of India anymore :bounce: very outdated national anthem ;)

Sindh might not be, but Sindhis are.

Please stop speaking the Indian language Urdu.

Please stop speaking the Indian language Urdu.

Stop using all the Punjabis and Pathans in your avatar - First it was Amjad Khan (pathan), then Ajit (Hyderabadi Pathan) now it is Prem Chopra (Punjabi). Use your own pic or put the picture of Shakeela instead ;)

Actually I gotto disagree. Though states like Rajasthan, Gujarat, UP, Bihar, Bengal etc were also involved in Partition, only a section of Punjabis still seem to harbor the romanticism of United Punjab while others have moved on. Punjabis like Kuldip Nayar, Barkha Dutt, our very own MMS etc can be cited.

Some times that is quite understandable, Punjab is one of the two states which got divided after partition. I can understand the feeling of people of the state who have to divide their state because their country wants that. Off-course they will agree to it having smile on their faces but when they look across the fence they look farms similar to there's and people who look similar to them. Then they ask themselves why is this fence there??

To kya Mongolia se hai. Chal phut.

when did Urdu became the language of South Indians? :rofl: I am HAPPY that the north indian languages (thanks to bollywood) are slowly taking over Dravidian languages n people. I mean very very few north indians can speak tamil or telugu. On the other hand, many South Indians can speak Urdu/Hindi. ;)

Stop using all the Punjabis and Pathans in your avatar - First it was Amjad Khan (pathan), then Ajit (Hyderabadi Pathan) now it is Prem Chopra (Punjabi). Use your own pic or put the picture of Shakeela instead ;)

Ye log kya Pakistan se hain, khalajaan. :rofl::rofl:

To kya Mongolia se hai. Chal phut.

urdu kab se hindustani ho gai ? ye pardh ke bata ager teri hai to :rofl:

F-16-Niswar.jpg

Ye log kya Pakistan se hain, khalajaan. :rofl::rofl:

I am using the same logic as your are... Your claim is that Pakistanis can't use Urdu as it has its origins in present day India, I said then don't use Pathan and Punjabi actors in your avatar as they have their origins in present day PAKISTAN. Simple as that

when did Urdu became the language of South Indians? :rofl: I am HAPPY that the north indian languages (thanks to bollywood) are slowly taking over Dravidian languages n people. I mean very very few north indians can speak tamil or telugu. On the other hand, many South Indians can speak Urdu/Hindi. ;)

South Indian ka to nahi pata par pura Pakistan zaroor khauf khaya hua hai. Ab ye hi dekh lo. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
South Indian ka to nahi pata par pura Pakistan zaroor khauf khaya hua hai. Ab ye hi dekh lo. :rofl::rofl:

I am not AGAINST HINDUS, you know very well what I am against! ;) My stance is very clear on this forum right from the beginning... :D

Back
Top Bottom