What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

You can see in the source I sent you, he was released after 25 years of being behind bars. He was faultly sentenced. There were NEVER any evidence that he had actually thrown any molotoves. Can you deny that? Due to him being Kurdish of course. There are numerous of these examples. Why do you deny it? You have been to Turkey before. No need to deny it.

Listen, the point is that of course he was not imprisoned for wearing a pushi. He was imprisoned because he was a Kurd at the wrong time at the wrong place. End of story. The pushi was just a stupid exucse from the state's side. Suddenly you become ''terrorist supporter'' for wearing a scard. You can actually read the case. That is exactly what it says.

I am now waiting for some prosecutor to bring Erdogan to the court for being a a terrorist supporter. 
No need to close this thread just because the truth hurts. Olcayto asked for evidence, I gave him. Now I am still waiting for him to find me an incident where a Laz or a Circassian has been mass raped by soldiers, or a case where Arab juveniles were raped by Turkish police officers in prison... I am still waiting. Convince me.

First of all. İ haven't asked for any evidence. İ have just stated that you're simply lying.
The guy was not taken by the police for his scarf, he was identified by his scarf. There's a big difference in that. You're simply twisting facts and saying that he was jailed for wearing a scarf.
Which İ find disgusting.

Seond of all, İ gave you once a link to a report where a soldiers raped a Turkish girl in Giresun. You didn't (want to) notice even that. So what is the point in giving evidence to a blind and deaf man.

Answer me this question. İf İ will give you concrete evidence that these things also happen to Turks, will you change your opinion on this matter? Don't bother İ know that the answer is no. İ have experienced the blindness and ignorance you can show, no matter what evidence there was delivered.

Even if Allah (cc) would tell u what İ said, you would even call The Almighty a liar.

So no thanks. İ prefer not to. All i will do is refute you when you try to sell bs to foreign forum members.

AKP is getting more and more power, CHP+MHP is decaying and I am staying up this night to discuss with Turks whether or not it is fair for a young Kurd to be held in detention for 25 months without a trial.

The future of Turkey is looking bright.
There are so many people in Turkey jailed without a trial its nothing new and nothing specifically to Kurds...

The problem is the endless bureaucracy, My grandpa was jailed 2.5 years because he cut one tree from a forest and he waited 2 years for a trial, stop playing the victim card everytime its getting boring...

First of all. İ haven't asked for any evidence. İ have just stated that you're simply lying.
The guy was not taken by the police for his scarf, he was identified by his scarf. There's a big difference in that. You're simply twisting facts and saying that he was jailed for wearing a scarf.
Which İ find disgusting.

Seond of all, İ gave you once a link to a report where a soldiers raped a Turkish girl in Giresun. You didn't (want to) notice even that. So what is the point in giving evidence to a blind and deaf man.

Answer me this question. İf İ will give you concrete evidence that these things also happen to Turks, will you change your opinion on this matter? Don't bother İ know that the answer is no. İ have experienced the blindness and ignorance you can show, no matter what evidence there was delivered.

Even if Allah (cc) would tell u what İ said, you would even call The Almighty a liar.

So no thanks. İ prefer not to. All i will do is refute you when you try to sell bs to foreign forum members.

Again, convince me. Come with the examples. The last 10 years under AKP. I am listening and reading. Send us the evidence.

There are so many people in Turkey jailed without a trial its nothing new and nothing specifically to Kurds...

The problem is the endless bureaucracy, My grandpa was jailed 2.5 years because he cut one tree from a forest and he waited 2 years for a trial, stop playing the victim card everytime its getting boring...

If you go back a couple of pages, this was exactly what I wrote. There is a lack of democracy in Turkey. This hits all groups. My point is just that Kurds are targeted more because Kurds resist it.

So on a side note to all the bs going on in this thread. Let's discuss something else and a bit more important.

The things that happened in Diyarbakır yesterday. Thoughts and opinions please.

If you go back a couple of pages, this was exactly what I wrote. There is a lack of democracy in Turkey. This hits all groups. My point is just that Kurds are targeted more because Kurds resist it.
This guy was jailed 2 years because of suspicion of commiting crime and membership of a terror group.

My grandpa was jailed 2.5 years because he cut a tree, who is more targeted again?

Kurdistan 4 li
I actually think the initial sentence was 11 years according to this article.

Notice the ''secret witness'' lol. Classic one in Turkey.

LOCAL - Turkish student sentenced to 11 years in poshu scarf case

http://bianet.org/english/freedom-of-expression/137179-student-cihan-kirmizigul-released[/q
They jailed him for wearing this!?absolutely retarded!

"Civil police" saw him and reported him in as a PKK sympathizer. I hope pkk invades eastern torkeyj

They jailed him for wearing this!?absolutely retarded!
The one Semite Arabs wear and Iranic Kirds wear is different... 
Lol Semite sounds like a disease when you think of it. Thank God I am Iranic...

Kurdistan 4 li

The one Semite Arabs wear and Iranic Kirds wear is different... 
Lol Semite sounds like a disease when you think of it. Thank God I am Iranic...

You don’t get it eh!!!!!!!

Pan Iranist is what you are, but try to understand it just like @Surenas does not understand it, majority of Kurds are sepratists, they aren’t Pan Iranists.
Don’t give me this Iranic-Kurdish brotherhood BS story, it’s simple, majority are seperatists.

Ask my cousin Bahoz he is a Kurd and is very fond of Pan Iranism unity of Iranic people.

This guy was jailed 2 years because of suspicion of commiting crime and membership of a terror group.

My grandpa was jailed 2.5 years because he cut a tree, who is more targeted again?

Your grandpa has a sentence. He had a fair trial and was convicted. This Kurdish guy was in detention for 25 months until he was trialed and found not guilty.

( btw, 2.5 yeras for cutting a tree is ridicilous. Which is also my point.) 
Ask my cousin Bahoz he is a Kurd and is very fond of Pan Iranism unity of Iranic people.

What kind of Pan Iranism? The Persian? The Islamic? No way. I support the brotherhood of people with equal rights. If Persians have the right to govern themselves, do does Kurds, Arabs, Bolchs, Azeris, Turks.

Your grandpa has a sentence. He had a fair trial and was convicted. This Kurdish guy was in detention for 25 months until he was trialed and found not guilty.

( btw, 2.5 yeras for cutting a tree is ridicilous. Which is also my point.) 

My point is that bureaucracy in Turkey is horrible and there are people waiting for years for a trial, there are exsample of 8-9 years, its not specifically to Kurds.

And to my grandpas exsample, he did something illegaly and got punished, hes not cutting trees illegaly anymore to make sofas, and he himselfs says he did something stupid and he deserved it, so in the end the punishment had a positive effect. 
You are funny, Kurds in Iran was oppressed the same way as in Turkey and Iraq.
The only difference is that Kurds have their freedom now in Turkey and Iraq.
I dont know how the situation is in Iran now though but i hear frequently from kurdish execution there.

No matter what Bahoz says there is not a single bananymore in Turkey that affects Kurds.

Last edited:
Child killed in attack on bus by PKK sympathizers

18 November 2013 / TODAYSZAMAN.COM, İSTANBUL
One child was killed when a group of terrorist Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) sympathizers launched an attack on a public transportation bus, throwing stones at it in the southern province of Adana on Monday.

After staging a demonstration in the Anadolu neighborhood of the city, a group of PKK sympathizers began to throw stones at a public bus, causing an accident.

The driver of the bus, who was seriously wounded after being hit in the head by a stone, lost control of the wheel while he was trying to flee the scene. According to the Doğan news agency, the bus hit 6-year-old İbrahim Taşkıran, who was at the scene of demonstration, causing his death.

The group attacked the bus driver, Ali Köse, following the accident. Police intervened and took the heavily wounded Köse to hospital, prompting a counter demonstration by the city's bus drivers, who are upset by the growing number of similar attacks on buses in the city's periphery.

Köse's father has called on officials to step up security measures in neighborhoods on the outskirts of the city in the face of smoldering tension triggered by the pro-PKK groups which regularly target public property and public transportation vehicles. Köse's friends rushed to the hospital, expressing their frustration with the rise in the number of attacks on buses.

Child killed in attack on bus by PKK sympathizers - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Back
Top Bottom