What's new

Kurds protest wall being built by Turkey - clash with police

eyw uyarin icin yemisim cezalarini elin pici gelecek demedik laf birakmayacak zkeyim boyle isin ne yaparsa yapsinlar silmem aq.
Tamamda kazanan o sinek olacak,her post yapani ciddiye alma,sinekten ne olabilir.
Just relax,lets drink a Turkish tea.

I pray everyday my Kurdish Iranic brothers will divide torkey one piece at a time until there is nothing of a country called Torkey left existing. I hope pkk kills all tork soldiers and women and there children until all torks are dead they will all burn in hell for there mistreatment of Kurds for hundreds of years like that kamal atatirk.

I love Kurdistan & IRAN
This is the periodically Iranian trolling on Turkey, some of them need it so much they cant live without us. :disagree:

Hey dude why dont you come to Turkey and express your opinion here? We could eat Baklava and drink Turkish Tea and then... :kiss3:

The young Kurdish guy in the picture was sentenced to over 2 years of prison for wearing the ''pushi''. Yesterday, the PM of Turkey did the same thing. Will he get 2 years of imprisonment too?

544176_430002627101620_1692974859_n.jpg

The young Kurdish guy in the picture was sentenced to over 2 years of prison for wearing the ''pushi''. Yesterday, the PM of Turkey did the same thing. Will he get 2 years of imprisonment too?

544176_430002627101620_1692974859_n.jpg

Hey cuz.. whats a pushi?

Oooh **** me not this crap again.

Turkey is filled with people wearing poşu. Actually it was quiet the hype back then under the youngsters to wear that poşu regardless of ethnicity. Why doesn't everyone wearing it has been jailed?

The guy has been accused of throwing molotovs at to shops and streets. Don't twist every freakşng to get sympathy from people.

And now another BS, he was not jailed because of posi, he was arrested while some people made an molotov coctail attack.
Afterwards they found out he had contact with people who committed crimes in name of pkk.

Poşudan değil - Hürriyet Gündem

There are so many people in Turkey wearing this and nobody gets jailed.

@WebMaster this thread became propaganda place of an terror organization close pls.

You can see in the source I sent you, he was released after 25 years of being behind bars. He was faultly sentenced. There were NEVER any evidence that he had actually thrown any molotoves. Can you deny that? Due to him being Kurdish of course. There are numerous of these examples. Why do you deny it? You have been to Turkey before. No need to deny it.

Listen, the point is that of course he was not imprisoned for wearing a pushi. He was imprisoned because he was a Kurd at the wrong time at the wrong place. End of story. The pushi was just a stupid exucse from the state's side. Suddenly you become ''terrorist supporter'' for wearing a scard. You can actually read the case. That is exactly what it says.

I am now waiting for some prosecutor to bring Erdogan to the court for being a a terrorist supporter. 
No need to close this thread just because the truth hurts. Olcayto asked for evidence, I gave him. Now I am still waiting for him to find me an incident where a Laz or a Circassian has been mass raped by soldiers, or a case where Arab juveniles were raped by Turkish police officers in prison... I am still waiting. Convince me.

Afterwards they found out he had contact with people who committed crimes in name of pkk.
You can see in the source I sent you, he was released after 25 years of being behind bars. He was faultly sentenced. There were NEVER any evidence that he had actually thrown any molotoves. Can you deny that? Due to him being Kurdish of course. There are numerous of these examples. Why do you deny it? You have been to Turkey before. No need to deny it.

And again.

Listen, the point is that of course he was not imprisoned for wearing a pushi. He was imprisoned because he was a Kurd at the wrong time at the wrong place. End of story. The pushi was just a stupid exucse from the state's side. Suddenly you become ''terrorist supporter'' for wearing a scard. You can actually read the case. That is exactly what it says.

I am now waiting for some prosecutor to bring Erdogan to the court for being a a terrorist supporter.
1. If so why are you posting massages like he was jailed because of pusi?

2. The state itself said he was not arrested because of pusi.

3. You are just a fvking liar and a terror propagandists.

And again.

1. If so why are you posting massages like he was jailed because of pusi?

2. The state itself said he was not arrested because of pusi.

3. You are just a fvking liar and a terror propagandists.

Because, the funny thing is that Erdogan can wear it without consequences, while a Kurdish youth is sentenced to years of imprisonment. Where is the logic?

Try to argue, do not let your feelings take over you. I am trying to show the hypocricy of Turkey. It is for the good of all of us. 
If you can put your hand on your hand and honestly believe that this was alright, I will stop.

Kırmızıgül's lawyers stated at court that they were not going to present a defence but would only briefly explain the reason why they requested his release.

Lawyer Demir claimed, "A secret witness indicated that Cihan Kırmızıgül was not among the people who threw Molotov cocktails. The Police looks at the incident with prejudice and deeming the young people guilty. For this reason, a decision cannot be given according to the police records".

"There is no reason for the court not to give the decision for [Kırmızığül's] release". Lawyer Ilkiz added and reiterated their demand.

Public Prosecutor İsmail Işık on the other hand demanded to keep the student in detention on the grounds of the quality and nature of crime imputed on Kırmızıgül and due to the current state of evidence.

After a five-minute intermission at 15.30, the court announced its decision to release Kırmızıgül pending trial.

Hence, the student will be tried without arrest after 25 months in detention.

Because, the funny thing is that Erdogan can wear it without consequences, while a Kurdish youth is sentenced to years of imprisonment. Where is the logic?

Try to argue, do not let your feelings take over you. I am trying to show the hypocricy of Turkey. It is for the good of all of us. 
If you can put your hand on your hand and honestly believe that this was alright, I will stop.
Actually you are showing your own hypocricy...

First you say he was jailed because of pusi, then of course he was not jailed because of pusi its just an excuse, and now you say again he was jailed because of pusi?

The funny thing is how should goverment use pusi as an excuse if itself says pusi is not the reson of jailing?

WTH?

AKP is getting more and more power, CHP+MHP is decaying and I am staying up this night to discuss with Turks whether or not it is fair for a young Kurd to be held in detention for 25 months without a trial.

The future of Turkey is looking bright.

Back
Top Bottom