What's new

Israel senior intelligence officer assassinated

Bro pardon me but in this case u know nothing.u dont know how israel is thirsty to syrian resistance and middle east blood.u think assad is dictator but dont know even before 2012 about 75% of syrian people wanted him in power and in a election surely would select him.
assad is not mubarak an israli lover he is not atheist like ben ali.
u just think bashar should go.why should he go?to swap him with a puppet and israeli lover.
between whole of arab countries syria is the only country that is and also remained in axis of resistant and anti zionist,and the reson that west support rebels in syria just is this case.
I believe much respect for u but please grow up and do not defend zionist wahabi killers.

No, sorry, but I know a lot more than you on my Arab world. There is no Israeli puppet that will arise, if anything Israel fears an opposition held Syria since Islamists will not under any circumstance allow puppet governments. Assad's role in the region is not what it used to be. I agree with that Israel did fear Syria a little bit, this is true that the West and Israel wanted Syria in a mess. However, now it has gone too far and mistakes were made, so the better option of the two is what they're focused on now. Hezbollah and Syria have made it clear their policy isn't what it used to be. They're moving into another direction and this is no different than how I see Arab monarchies. Don't call rebels 'Zionists' or 'Wahabis' either, they're more anti-Zionist than many people in the world combined. There are people who fought the Israeli occupation in Palestine in 2009 who are currently fighting the regime. The West doesn't support the rebels either, your case may have sounded convincing years ago although nowadays it's meaningless. I don't want to go any further, nowadays it has transformed into an human tragedy. Your insistence that it's about Israel is far from the truth, in reality not Iran nor the Arab world are concerned about Israel. Your notion that Iran is the key to liberation is wrong, you're not a Muslim if you say this.

Islam is the key to liberation, and at this moment our people as practicing Muslims are miserable, this is the lowest we have ever been. I don't know why people think we're a bunch of extremists, that's a lie, our world is largely secular and immoral with a few exceptions. They love life too much, the real issue facing us the state of the Muslim people. Nothing will change our region until we move away from this miserable state.

I respect you too and I defend Iran on many occasions even if Iranian's insult Hamas. Because I believe Iran is doing the right things as a Muslim nation in many aspects with the exception of several issues. However, this has become intolerable and almost a joke. If you disagree with me that's fine, we can disagree with each other. Your support for Palestine should be out of your heart and out of God's mercy and not about me or politics.

It's funny how how at the bottom of their site it say, get the "sleep" you deserve. It coincides nicely with this news.

Anyway, many more such attacks should be expected. Next target should be their military officials.

Oh crap, that means the Israelis are going to retaliate by killing more Iranian scientists and intelligence officers in Iran.

Oh crap, that means the Israelis are going to retaliate by killing more Iranian scientists and intelligence officers in Iran.

Do you think it's justified? If it is, then there shouldn't be any problem targeting Israelis randomly and if it isn't, then can we conclude that Mossad is simply a terrorist organization killing unarmed scientists? What's your thoughts on this?

Do you think it's justified? If it is, then there shouldn't be any problem targeting Israelis randomly and if it isn't, then can we conclude that Mossad is simply a terrorist organization killing unarmed scientists? What's your thoughts on this?

You guys don't have any problem killing any Israelis for many decades. So why start again?

Terroring in anyway is wrong but zionist regime without any pudency and with pride terror palestinians,threaten them and everyday quad innocent palestinians...
You guys don't have any problem killing any Israelis for many decades. So why start again?
Did israhell have any problem with killing Palestinian and lebanese for many decades?
Did not they terror several muslims in muslim countries?
Are not they threat for muslim countries?

Terroring in anyway is wrong but zionist regime without any pudency and with pride terror palestinians,threaten them and everyday quad innocent palestinians...

Did israhell have any problem with killing Palestinian and lebanese for many decades?
Did not they terror several muslims in muslim countries?
Are not they threat for muslim countries?

With all those invasions on Israel since its creation, Israel pretty much had no problems killing them. No different than Muslims trying to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom