What's new

Islam's image: reformation and makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ you know what- i am all up for religious discussions- i started here this way-
The problem is- According to the forum rules they are not allowed- always deleted- all the hard work wasted by just one click- but then we see any anti Islamic or bashing thread is being allowed to continue upto 13 pages- I some times feels its the policy of defence.pk to let that happen-

I think the mods have come to realize that it is Ok to discuss Islam as it is playing a HUGE part in Pakistani life, politics and geo-strategy. Anyway, I don't think people have crossed the line..yet.

The problem is that discussing Islam for possible refrom is no less than blasphemy itself. Very very clearly there have been made such provisions that disallow the very questioning and introspection of beliefs in Islam. All the geo-strategic aspects have been carefully drafted to shift all the geo-strategic power sources into Arabia and particularly saudi arabia.

The cultural dynamics of medivial arabic tribes (Beards, pardah, circumcision, weekly bathing etc) have been planned to make them universally accepted and immortal by saying that is is an act of god so DOOOO NOOOT question it and blindly follow them otherwise you are not a Muslim.

Local regional contribution to Islam is a BIGGGGG ZEROOOOOOO. If tehre have been some attempts like sufism, and Ahmedism, they have been trashed and rejected and their followers are debarred from calling themselves Muslims. This is Arabian coloniasm under garb of Islam.

ISlam needs to be personal and regionally localize. as per the age old tradition so of locals.

@ Glorious resolve, Those who do not bend according to modern times get broken in the long run. Adaptation is key to evolution and survival.

And what make you think the Quran forbade us to ADOPT?

I think the mods have come to realize that it is Ok to discuss Islam as it is playing a HUGE part in Pakistani life, politics and geo-strategy. Anyway, I don't think people have crossed the line..yet.

I Agree- Make religious discussions Open to all- Modify Forum Rules- moderate neutrally- I am all up for it- No problems at all-

There is a meticulos planning in Islam so that whatever is culturraly alien, has no tolerance and has to be destroyed. Even if its a historical heritage. Poeple are made to believe, behave like Arabs do. All geo-strategic elemets in Islamic context happen to originate from Saudi Arabia only. That originate in other parts, like sufism, Ahmedism is not Islam. WHy because it does not adher to Arabians. That is the main problem. Reform in Islam having local cultural essense gets smacked down as anti Islam. Ahmedis, even if they pray to allah are considred non muslims.

The problem is that discussing Islam for possible refrom is no less than blasphemy itself. Very very clearly there have been made such provisions that disallow the very questioning and introspection of beliefs in Islam. All the geo-strategic aspects have been carefully drafted to shift all the geo-strategic power sources into Arabia and particularly saudi arabia.

The cultural dynamics of medivial arabic tribes (Beards, pardah, catastraion, weekly bathing etc) have been planned to make universal and immortal by saying that is is an act of god so DOOOO NOOOT question it and blindly follow them otherwise you are not a Muslim.

You see jayron- a prime example of flame is here for you to see-
Its like he is giving a hindu fatwa- sitting on his orange sofa- watching bal thakrey on tv-

Sir I am not condoning anyones stand here. I am just putting my opinion.

The prime example is teh concept of "Adaab" in Islam. That is the greetin of "ganga-jamuni" Tehzeeb in India. It has a peculiar local essence. But you pakistanis do not follow it. Instead people have been so horribly brainwashed now that saying "Khuda Hafiz" in the before 1970s has now been replaced with "Allah hafiz" only. I stick to my stand that the propagators of Islams, have kept in mind that Arabian coloniasm is favoured and immortalised in the long run.

And here we have blind followers to that doctrine.

Sir I am not condoning anyones stand here. I am just putting my opinion.

I have my opinions of other religions as well- if i put it i will put it in a way- that the intended poster will not get offended-

You see jayron- a prime example of flame is here for you to see-
Its like he is giving a hindu fatwa- sitting on his orange sofa- watching bal thakrey on tv-

Of course.. I'd suggest you grow a thick skin and reply.. Let him do this Bal Thakrey, you do your Hafiz saeed. :)

But yeah Bose.. what the crap are you talking? Don't let the mods close the thread. It is circumcision . not Castration. And I support it.

Many many thanks to mods for creating this thread :tup: that I have an oppurtunity to put my opinions, without being called as a Hater/troller.

I have my opinions of other religions as well- if i put it i will put it in a way- that the intended poster will not get offended-

You are right JonAsad... The other way round should also be allowed if criticism on Islam is allowed... If anyone starts giving references from hadith and quran about all the questions the thread is closed immediately that's what we call double standards...

Of course.. I'd suggest you grow a thick skin and reply.. Let him do this Bal Thakrey, you do your Hafiz saeed. :)

But yeah Bose.. what the crap are you talking? Don't let the mods close the thread. It is circumcision . not Castration. And I support it.

I am sorry for that mistake

The prime example is teh concept of "Adaab" in Islam. That is the greetin of "ganga-jamuni" Tehzeeb in India. It has a peculiar local essence. But you pakistanis do not follow it. Instead people have been so horribly brainwashed now that saying "Khuda Hafiz" in the before 1970s has now been replaced with "Allah hafiz" only. I stick to my stand that the propagators of Islams, have kept in mind that Arabian coloniasm is favoured and immortalised in the long run.

And here we have blind followers to that doctrine.
A word borrowed from Arabic has a local essence? Alright we were in a multicultural society and invented a greeting that was palatable to all. It probably never caught on in NW subcontinent, but our families that have lived in certain other parts do use it to this day. Heck my Pathan brothers have grown accustomed to addressing it to me. There goes your unfounded 'fact'.

Khudaa Haafiz has been supplanted by Allaah Haafiz ONLY (which I take you're using to mean TOTALLY), really? Then why do I see people left and right using it?

And yes it is desirable for me to forget all of my cultural linguistic paraphernalia if that could earn me the deep knowledge of Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom