What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their language is Sindhi, not Hindi.

Nobody speaks Hindi here that is more sunskrit than Urdu.
Though in parts of KPK specially in Hazara division the language spoken there that is Hinko does have many words of sunskrit

:cheers: Hindi-Urdu two different languages.

Indians in its biase against Urdu are hell bent upon proving that these are not two different languages.

Coming from the people who degraded their own languagues to copycat Lukhnavi Urdu.

hindi day is 14 september..i remember it coz its my brother's birth date.:P
Indians i can speak hindi -so its my language .. It maybe your national language or whatever but i can speak it so its mine too :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I agree. I cannot understand tawazzum and ittakal and all that type of words on DD Urdu.

why Pakistan don't celebrate Gandhi , Tilak , Bhgatsingh ???? Human Freedom to Pakistanis given by Gandhi , Tilak . Jinnah only given todays Pakistan to Pakistanis not freedom. so they also make share .....

dahhhhhh we observe Gandhi's death anniverssary . unfortunatly he was killed by own Hindu hardliner nuts.

and oh Bhagat Singh was a revolutionary terrorist like OBL

Its not me . its stupidity on part of Indians who think that Urdu is linked to Indian Muslims.

spare me of the wiki stuff kindly. the most unauthentic source it is and by the way its not me who consider it language of Muslims but this stupid biase comes from majority Hindu Indians.

no offence,but it was wrong of you to say that we have a bias for urdu, by your logic, we should learn all the 22 official languages. urdu has its own base in india...

Coming from the people who degraded their own languagues to copycat Lukhnavi Urdu.

dahhhhhhh we dont speak lakhnavi neither copycating.

we speak simple easy Urdu.

you can keep your zee sound for J sound lolzzz

no offence,but it was wrong of you to say that we have a bias for urdu, by your logic, we should learn all the 22 official languages. urdu has its own base in india...

Not at all. No one atleast not me is asking you to learn all the 22 languages.

my point is that the language was born in occupied subcontinent and Indians do claim it as their language then respect the language , why majority there think its Muslim language. even if it was then they are your own people dont discriminate against a language on basis of faith.

Indians i can speak hindi -so its my language .. It maybe your national language or whatever but i can speak it so its mine too :sarcastic::sarcastic:

chill buddy..nothing to feel proud of..not just u many foreigners are learning hindi these days..and many of them love it just like you..so yeah its urs too.njoy:coffee:

no, we haven't made it our national language. ..

and that is good alpha.we will speak in bihari type hindi when we meet..:enjoy:

dahhhhhh we observe Gandhi's death anniverssary . unfortunatly he was killed by own Hindu hardliner nuts.

and oh Bhagat Singh was a revolutionary terrorist like OBL

extremists are extremists we dnt tag them with religion like u do unfortunately.because of many people like bhagatsingh u got ur freedom..its not wise to criticize them.learn to respect people out of their religion.and a pdf veteran like u must not derail the topic like this

See,what you have done to your own languages before lecturing us on that. :lol:

hey ppl whats wrong if thy r celebratin Iqbal day n Urdu in India?:undecided::what:

Iqbal is a great poet, no doubt about it. He is, as things stand, associated with the struggle for Pakistan, as much as he is for composing the unofficial national anthem of India.

Urdu ought to be promoted vigorously, no doubt about it. It is the other form of Hindi, or Hindi is the other form of Urdu, twins born together, nourished together.

What the JNU people are trying to do, both the Hindus and the Muslims there, is to remind others less sensitive to these things that Urdu deserves to be promoted in its own right, on merit, without condescension, not as a minority's language, but as a true Indian language which is of interest to all Indians.

So, they want to separate Urdu from its seeming ties with Islam, through its association with Iqbal.

They have no problem with celebrating Iqbal separately. They just want Urdu to be celebrated all by itself, no links, no associations with any segment of society, as a language which belongs to all of Indian society.

ya.... for donating double benefits to Muslims , got Pakistan to kill and rape hindus. and secular India to create chaos , but Muslims forgot him and his favor.

ehhh you mean Gandhi is responsible for Rape culture in today's India.

too bad you cant respect your own founding father

?? ..... who was hiding in pak with three wive watching American **** and simultaneously trying to implement Islamic culture ... :lol:

this shows he was as much secular as Indians ;)

Iqbal is a great poet, no doubt about it. He is, as things stand, associated with the struggle for Pakistan, as much as he is for composing the unofficial national anthem of India.

Urdu ought to be promoted vigorously, no doubt about it. It is the other form of Hindi, or Hindi is the other form of Urdu, twins born together, nourished together.

What the JNU people are trying to do, both the Hindus and the Muslims there, is to remind others less sensitive to these things that Urdu deserves to be promoted in its own right, on merit, without condescension, not as a minority's language, but as a true Indian language which is of interest to all Indians.

So, they want to separate Urdu from its seeming ties with Islam, through its association with Iqbal.

They have no problem with celebrating Iqbal separately. They just want Urdu to be celebrated all by itself, no links, no associations with any segment of society, as a language which belongs to all of Indian society.

Then do it. thats not an issue. neither celeberating Iqbal there :) we celeberate Ghalib .

The Central Asian republic and Iranians rever Allama Iqbal

Not at all. No one atleast not me is asking you to learn all the 22 languages.

my point is that the language was born in occupied subcontinent and Indians do claim it as their language then respect the language , why majority there think its Muslim language. even if it was then they are your own people dont discriminate against a language on basis of faith.

we don't madam.we don't. even hindus are urdu speakers. I have a far relative (my grandpa type) whose grandfather migrated to UP from my native bihar. I spoke to him but failed to understand him correctly coz he spoke urdu nit hindi.and perhaps as a result of natural aging, sat around all day telling that how better urdu is as compared to hindi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom