What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azazel before long you would be asking us to click our tongue to make noises as that is prob the purest and 1st language on earth!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: u hypocrites ... REMEMBER SOMETHING ABOUT URDU-HINDI CONTROVERSY ...knock knock... u guys can't have enough ...

What so Hypocrisy about it.it only reinforces the fact.Where was the epicenter of this controversy,It was in Northern India(present day UP and Bihar) not your Punjab or any other Pakistani Province.Go and learn some history before posting such BS.

Persian and Hindi are descends from Sanskrit , and Urdu is mixture of Persian and hindic languages

Do you know the number of THEORIES about which was the 1st language and what is derived from where? :pop:

@Azazel sooo according to YOU English is the corrupted version of Germanic language :woot: So we should not be speaking English as it is corrupted? :woot:

lol corrupted or modified??:what:

@Azazel before long you would be asking us to click our tongue to make noises as that is prob the purest and 1st language on earth!! :rofl:

Why don'y you try that and tell me.

@Azazel sooo according to YOU English is the corrupted version of Germanic language :woot: So we should not be speaking English as it is corrupted? :woot:

Why??You have a problem with English,I sure don't.

Do you know the number of THEORIES about which was the 1st language and what is derived from where? :pop:

urdu is actually a mixture of various languages--formally it was,after passing through a couple of changes in past centuries was known a prakrit,it was a genral public language till 17th centuary--later on this language gained popularity and successfully reached in palaces of muslim rulers of that time as it contains diverse words of different languages such as farsi,english,arabic,sanskrit etc---correct me if i am wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom