What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

"According to the paper, a trap was set in which the postman was replaced with a police detective and the addressee was called to receive the envelope. He was then asked to name the contents of the envelope, to which he replied that the contents were supposed to make him rich instantly. "

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...bia-trying-cast-spell-boss.html#ixzz2VXtrUDIw

Now, if getting rich schemes are against the law, why should this be ok?

Agreed but I find it more stupid for the State to book someone with a crime for something as ludicrous as 'Sorcery' ! :unsure:

It is prohibited in Islam, do you not remember the incident where the Prophet PBUH himself was effected by black magic. Black magic is haram, and just because in our beloved Pakistan today it is so rampant, and exist almost everywhere dont make it a small thing and or halal. It is also mentioned in the Quran that it is haram. Why is it so hard to understand bro.

It is prohibited in Islam, do you not remember the incident where the Prophet PBUH himself was effected by black magic. Black magic is haram, and just because in our beloved Pakistan today it is so rampant, and exist almost everywhere dont make it a small thing and or halal. It is also mentioned in the Quran that it is haram. Why is it so hard to understand bro.

Yes...I've heard about that - I dunno how authentic those narrations are though.

Where does the Koran say that 'You take someones life for that' ?

Double lol

The law is regarding outlawing of branding women as Witches.

I suggest you read the article again.

The petitioner had approached the court last year urging it to direct the government to take steps to check witchcraft in Odisha

Superstitious people believe in witchcraft and witches.
They believe the "cure" for these witches is sorcery of their own, which involves torturing these women.
The petitioner wanted the court to make such sorcery illegal.

Aur tune sare islam ka theka le rakha hai kya ??

Well, I am practicing Muslim...I do not like my religion to be tarnished by people who know nothing....While you do not even know the guys you support...I mean some of you were even upset an Indian terrorist was caught and dissected! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom