What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

Why are PDF Indians trying to save EVERY BAD THING Indians AROUND THE WORLD DO? Koi thayka liya wa hai SARAY Indians ka?!

Exorcism and witchcraft are also used by Hindus in India.

Govt in trouble over anti-sorcery law delay - Times Of India

Double lol

The law is regarding outlawing of branding women as Witches.

Ḥashshāshīn;4380225 said:
How is that related to my question?

Are you trying to say hindus do not believe in black magic because you would be lying sir. :coffee:

Check for the disclaimer i have added in that post. I was receiving a call so there was a delay in editing.

Why are PDF Indians trying to save EVERY BAD THING Indians AROUND THE WORLD DO? Koi thayka liya wa hai SARAY Indians ka?!

The practice of sorcery, even though being laughably stupid, did not harmed anyone and was neither capable of doing so.

Get out of your religious bias.

Addressed in post #33. It all depends on what kinds of crimes are committed under guise of practicing witchcraft.

Besides being booked for petty criminal offences under IPC (usually for disturbing peace and instigating unruly behavior), show us where in our IPC does it specify that there would be a capital punishment for black magic, sorcery and such stupidity?

Are you trying to say hindus do not believe in black magic because you would be lying sir. :coffee:

most of the religions in the world are filled with magic and other supernatural stories so obviously religious people believe in it but enacting such laws based on mere beliefs with no practical proofs and also handing out capital punishment for it is ridiculously pathetic to say the least

Too hefty a price for 'resorting' to such irrelevant activities.
Oh! Some people really have a lot of time on their hands to indulge in and monitor/punish such mundane irrelevant activities.
Priorities, my friend, Priorities.

Aur tune sare islam ka theka le rakha hai kya ??

They are medieval when they prosecute someone for breaking the law,

Hindu-stanis are not medieval for casting magic spells (amongst other things) !!

Their criteria of applying rules on diff people is diff. And I dont really understand the @mods here, why do they let these retards run their mouth about Islam with such liberty. And then they also whine and cry like little girls about not getting enough liberty here. Really pathetic behavior. Oh wait attacks coming. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom