What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

In this age of science S.A is still practicing barbaric laws. :angry:

Can they prove devil exists in courts, if not then why these punishments??

In SA, they use the Sharia law to determine the case outcome. So respect their views.

In SA, they use the Sharia law to determine the case outcome. So respect their views.

I have no respect for some Barbaric laws and do not try to advice me.

GOI shoukd give full support to this unfortunate guys who are facing punishment based on some assumptions.

Well the dude admitted that he was trying to cast the spell. :rofl:

Are you surprised? If you were in his place you would also have admitted that you were trying to cast the spell :). You seem to underestimate the coercive nature of the police.

Are you surprised? If you were in his place you would also have admitted that you were trying to cast the spell :). You seem to underestimate the coercive nature of the police.

Leave the conspiracy theories to Pakistanis. ;)

It's not clear if witchcraft is illegal because the government believes in it, or because alleged "practitioners" can use the claim of witchcraft as cover for other crimes. For example. faith "healers" con people out of money all the time.

It is even more pathetic when chinese atheists support such stupidity to get brownie points.

It's not clear if witchcraft is illegal because the government believes in it, or because alleged "practitioners" can use the claim of witchcraft as cover for other crimes. For example. faith "healers" con people out of money all the time.

that could happen if witch craft has lesser sentence than other crimes. In SA, it is DEATH for sorcery.

People of Deserts will remain medival in it's mindset.:lol:

I wonder if you had a similar opinion if the culprit was not an indian but a Pakistani. How high would you have jumped in joy. The thing is that just because we think the times have changed, the reality has not. These things had existed from the dawn of humanity, and I dont think that the Jins and Bhoots are now busy with their Ipods in retirement. IF the guy is guilty, he made a chit call.

Windjammer...you seem not to know the difference between some random guy beheading a human and a state doing the same. States are supposed to be rational.

Well what do you want the state to do. The law of the land says that you lose your head if you indulge in certain activities. Now indian state has some laws, they might be considered crappy by some, but if someone comes to india and brakes a certain law and that rule applies, then what shall you say. In rome you do what the romans say.

Back
Top Bottom