What's new

India: Gujarat riots records 'destroyed'

Proud Indians waiting to whoop some enemy butt which may include our North-Eastern neighbour too if they decide to stand and give a fight , not just rock paint.

sikhs.jpg

Don't bet on it, "when they called you SOFT, you're being SOFT" for a good reason.:lol: Or perhaps due to "The most peaceful border on the planet" claim?:lol:
'India is soft on Chinese intrusions'
India downplays Chinese intrusions, says border peaceful :partay:

Did I not answer in that thread itself ? Anyway listen,

If the painters of the mighty people's rock painting army can atleast stand its ground then the news would have been different. We Indians have a policy of not firing on the back. One good thing I like about the Pakistanis is that even if they come inside they stand their ground and give a fight before going down.

Actually what happened to the mighty Chinese Army of the yesteryears ? Has it grown soft with the relative peace ?

Shall we get back to topic (Gujarat) or you wanna troll further ?

Don't bet on it, "when they called you SOFT, you're being SOFT" for a good reason.:lol: Or perhaps due to "The most peaceful border on the planet" claim?:lol:
'India is soft on Chinese intrusions'
India downplays Chinese intrusions, says border peaceful :partay:

because when those intrusions take place- china claims it did not and then you claim like a Chǔn dàn YN :D -it also did not happen. and if it did happen they back off- so how according to you, should India act. go to war? Soft is china throwing a childish temper tantrums when US sold weapons to Taiwan , threating about repercussions and doing what finally- Zip , nada , nothing. same thing during the noble Peace prize - threatened countries including India if they went and then what? Your premier came visited India within 30 days... :rofl: :toast_sign:

because those intrusions take place and china claims it did not and then you claim like a Chǔn dàn it also did not happen. and if it did happen they back off- so how according to you, should India act. go to war? Soft is china throwing a childish temper tantrums when US sold weapons to Taiwan , threating about repercussions and doing what finally- Zip , nada , nothing. same thing during the noble Peace prize - threatened countries including India if they went and then what? Your premier came visited India within 30 days... :rofl: :toast_sign:

Leave them buddy. Lets not de-rail the thread further. These troll posts just show they have nothing constructive to debate on topic !

Yeah right, TRY HARDER next time, don't give me a so-called wiki source that could easily traced back to BR for a so-called Indian style incident perhaps you should consider posting news about Chinese being murder in India as a victory too:lol:

Did I not answer in that thread itself ? Anyway listen,

If the painters of the mighty people's rock painting force can atleast stand its ground then the news would have been different. We Indians have a policy of not firing on the back. One good thing I like about the Pakistanis is that even if they come inside they stand their ground and give a fight before going down.

Actually what happened to the mighty Chinese Army of the yesteryears ? Has it grown soft with the reltaive peace ?

Shall we get back to topic (Gujarat) or wanna troll further ?

Whatever help you to sleep better, i have no problem with that, sweet dream pal.:wave:

Yeah right, TRY HARDER next time, don't give me a so-called wiki source that could easily traced back to BR for a so-called Indian style incident perhaps you should consider posting news about Chinese being murder in India as a victory too:lol:

Whatever help you to sleep better, i have no problem with that, sweet dream pal.:wave:

Denial and deflection in the face of facts. Classic Chinese move . Good Night :wave:

Come again..?

BTW Its not surprising that you guys haven't heard about Nathu-La and Chola Incidents...Well your military has and thats why now they just paint the border pillars .........

The 1984 Sikh massacre was quite similar to the Gujarat riots, in which thousands of minority civilians were butchered by the majority.

I'll leave it to Abu Zolfiqar though. :tup:

Many times more minorities were murdered and an army was given orders to exterminate a minority in 1971 too, but thats still offtopic. So talk on topic or shove it.

genocide2.JPG

Many times more minorities were murdered and an army was given orders to exterminate a minority in 1971 too, but thats still offtopic. So talk on topic or STFU.

You think I don't know what that means? :P

And it was not off-topic at all.

because when those intrusions take place- china claims it did not and then you claim like a Chǔn dàn YN :D -it also did not happen. and if it did happen they back off- so how according to you, should India act. go to war? Soft is china throwing a childish temper tantrums when US sold weapons to Taiwan , threating about repercussions and doing what finally- Zip , nada , nothing. same thing during the noble Peace prize - threatened countries including India if they went and then what? Your premier came visited India within 30 days... :rofl: :toast_sign:

Hey DN is international recognized, just like how they address you guys H+N in US, it just doesn't making any sense for a homemade one though. :no:
BTW, your argument does not making any sense either, WHY?
SIMPLE, If the intrusions never happened and its nothing serous, why your medias ganging up criticized your GOI for being so "SOFT"?
And the rest of your post was pure garbage, it ain't worth my breath DN.:lol:

Hey turds, the topic is investigation of the Gujrat riots, specifically purging of records that may be important for it. Not all and sundry acts of violence as there are tons from your countries too. Talk on topic or leave the thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom