What's new

‘Ideology of hate’ consuming India, Gandhi’s great-grandson says

Pls go back to stitching underwear's. I will call you when I want mine washed.

Once a bikharee always a bhikharee. Just don't be an andhee bhikharee.

GDP per capita nominal $2734 vs. $2466.

Some super power. Even Gita Gopinath could not correct those humongous lies.

Lies and dhokeybaaji, thy name is Hindutva.

Janam ya paida sub jhoot.

Last edited:
As the Lies die its natural death, Truth re-emerges and India finally gets to lay the ghosts of Gandhi to rest.

Ah yes, "Doctor" Vikram Sampath, the celebrated Bhakt Intellectual Gaandu before Mudi jee became prime minister in 2014. "Doctor" Sampath has been wined and dined ( all Satvik bhojan of course ) for long. He had fallen out of limelight for years because of the various YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Bhakt experts on history and the current but this interview brought him back. Jai ho, vijay ho, sadaiv, sadaiv.

@Skull and Bones, this man has a PhD so you should celebrate him too, yes ? I am a mere Daswi Fail, what do I know about human history and the current ? But I want to interview him but my being a Daswi Fail he may refuse to entertain my humble request, eh @Areesh ?

Nathu 2.0 pls, we have a situation :help:

Kya baat hai, Sharma ji, you should tell Mudi jee to repent going to the Gandhi statue in Washington DC in 2014 to present his respect and immediately leave to this place on one of his Boeing-built Bharatiya Air Force Ones along with Baba Bulldozer's Vedic Thor Hammer and smash the Gandhi statue down :
433537.gif

For how many more years will this dude leech off his Great grand dad's legacy?

For how long will you a Bhakt leech off the technologies and the societies that non-Sanatanis created ? Who had made you a TTA ? :lol:

He needs a Godse to kill THIS human Turd ?

Fh85MyBVEAEXZS6

why ?

Be careful what you wish for,

EE58551F-03DE-4FE7-BCC9-FE86A4BC0E53.jpeg

fjv13cguaaa7sfh-sixteen_nine.jpg

We all know, man. You Sanatani gaandus hate men like me who love women, men like me who attract the attention of women from 15-year-olds to 50-year-olds. Either you give the women datura seed to kill them just after they are born or misusing non-Sanatani technology you kill them inside the womb and then do the Sanatani act of feeding the dead fetus to any of the 60+ million just street dogs in India ( dogs are India's national and holy animal of course ) or you throw married women into the burning pyre of their dead husband willy-nilly but of course after you have tortured the wife for all her married her before which she was oppressed by her parents, or you slice the belly of pregnant women, spear the fetus up with a flourish and dash it against the wall and have its developing blood spurting to the chants of "Jai Shri Ram" and "Bharat Mata ki jai", or you go hunting for women in the restaurants or anywhere and beat them up for being in the company of a man, whether the woman is 14-years-old or 50-year-old because The Great Sanatan Dharam that has existed as long as God's universe has existed declares that the woman should not have independence and in her pre-puberty years she should be under the foot of her father, then from eight-years-old she be under the foot of her husband and then of her son. You being a Sanatani should hate the female in every way you can of course and that is the way of Mahant Yogi Adityanath, the annointed pope-ruler of Bharatvarsh after Bhagwan Mudi jee retires from PMship in 2029 :
New Delhi: Amid the nationwide outrage over the horrific Hathras and Balrampur cases, a section of social media has dug up old articles of Yogi Adityanath, claiming how the UP CM harbours an ‘anti-women’ mindset.

Also Read:​

Six years back, Adityanath had written an essay on the role of women in Indian culture on his website Matrushakti Bharatiya Sanskriti Ke Sandharbh Mein. Adityanath made a case in the essay that women required protection and should not be allowed independence, as “it may lead to wastefulness or destruction of women”.

He wrote, “Shastras have talked about giving protection to women. Just like urja (energy) left free and unchecked causes destruction, women also don’t need independence, they need protection. Their energy should be channelised to be used productively.”

Well, these statements have come back to haunt him again and social media has slammed him for his regressive and misogynistic views on women:

YOGI'S WORLDVIEW ON WOMEN
'Women Not Capable of Being Left Free or Independent'#HathrasHorror pic.twitter.com/IAyz0QFUFC
— Mohd Usman (@MdUsman_INC) October 1, 2020

Yogi- women are not capable of being independent or left free
Sir, we are enough capable but the thing is men like you exist in our society in huge numbers that's why we aren't able to be safe here. Men like you are CM of state and misogynist are judiciary head.#ShameOnYogi
— Tamz♡// VK☆ (@gallan_tipsiyan) October 1, 2020

"Women not capable of being left free or independent"- CM of UP, Yogi Adithyanath. How did y'all make him CM? HOW??
— bee | justice for hathras victim (@ambedkar4life) October 1, 2020

He also wrote, “Stree Shakti (women’s power) is protected by the father when a child, by the husband when an adult and by the son in old age.”

Further, he mentioned how certain qualities were exclusive to both sexes and could not be exchanged.

“If a man was to ever get the same attributes as women – that of humility, love and compassion – then he is equivalent to god. But if a woman adopts the qualities of men – that of bravery (shaurya) or masculinity (purusharth) – then she becomes a devil (rakshasa).”

Adityanath had also written that “a home gets destroyed when women become as effective as men.”

“Evaluate how it affects the necessary and important role of women in family and upbringing of children. Decide that if women are given participation equivalent to men in politics and life outside, then whether our mother, daughter and sister would lose their form and significance,” he wrote.

Well, what are your thoughts?
And the urja / oorja ( "energy" ) that Mahant doesn't want the woman to have, Mudi jee has in abundance and is requested by his rapturous fans for @Skimming off it to perform well in schooling exam competitions, in money-making wage slaveries in their Capitalist dog-eat-dog societies and in oppressing women in general and slaughtering anti-Sanatani Muslims, Christians and Communists in general :

This is what they want. Crazy Hindu women giving birth to more crazy Hindu fanatic babies. Scum of the earth breeding more hate, controlled by upper class Brahmins. India regressing even farther back into the middle ages with every passing day.

independence-hero.jpg

Bhikharee 4th worlders getting most of their remittance money from Muslim countries as begging proceeds (some from us too) and running their country with it.

And dreaming of building Hindu empires in the sky.....

Bilal, you have such self-induced confusion in your mind. On one hand you sneeringly say about Bhakts "Women controlled by oppressive upper caste Bhramans" and then right below you are being oppressive yourself by promoting Bhramanic Capitalism by sneeringly using the word "Bhikaree" ( beggar ) to insult someone. Clear up your confusion first, abandon mullahism and then come back to PDF to discuss. :)

Pls go back to stitching underwear's. I will call you when I want mine washed.

You now leave to your Inphoshees office in your personal car to write code monkey computer code for another needless new Boeing plane series and kill 356 more people in a crash caused by your code. Bangladeshi chaddi stitchers never killed anyone. :)

sahi baat hai bhai : (

hum hain proletariat/cattle class.. entitled raheez dynastic bkl raul ghandy jaison ki aish hai

The proletariat are oppressed and are exhorted to be revolutionary. Are you ?
The proletariat (/ˌproʊlɪˈtɛəriət/; from Latin proletarius 'producing offspring') is the social class of wage-earners, those members of a society whose only possession of significant economic value is their labour power (their capacity to work). A member of such a class is a proletarian. Marxist philosophy considers the proletariat to be exploited under capitalism, forced to accept meager wages in return for operating the means of production, which belong to the class of business owners, the bourgeoisie.

Marx argued that this oppression gives the proletariat common economic and political interests that transcend national boundaries, impelling them to unite and take over power from the capitalist class, and eventually to create a communist society free from class distinctions.

Kya baat hai, Sharma ji, you should tell Mudi jee to repent going to the Gandhi statue in Washington DC in 2014 to present his respect and immediately leave to this place on one of his Boeing-built Bharatiya Air Force Ones along with Baba Bulldozer's Vedic Thor Hammer and smash the Gandhi statue down :
04_12_2022-chanakya_niti_1_23244041.jpg

sun-tzu-statue.jpg

Mother India will both use and abuse that other starving bhikari, mohandas kichad gandhu's legacy as much as she wants.

SU-30 bhi, Chinooks bhi

Jai Sri Praise the Mashallah !

04_12_2022-chanakya_niti_1_23244041.jpg

sun-tzu-statue.jpg

Mother India will both use and abuse that other starving bhikari, mohandas kichad gandhu's legacy as much as she wants.

SU-30 bhi, Chinooks bhi

Jai Sri Praise the Mashallah !

Haan ji, and that is why Jaishankar saheb, the "intellectual" from the Bhakts who is Bharat's foreign minister, declared that Bhagwan Hanuman was a "multi-purpose diplomat" and Shri Krishna was a "strategic leader" :lol:. They certainly followed your tactic of "Use and abuse" :

Haan ji, and that is why Jaishankar saheb, the "intellectual" from the Bhakts who is Bharat's foreign minister, declared that Bhagwan Hanuman was a "multi-purpose diplomat" and Shri Krishna was a "strategic leader" :lol:. They certainly followed your tactic of "Use and abuse"
fir tu mazhabi batein kar raha ?

anyway, this is obviously your only outlet in life to try and have a say.. real world me toh nobody listens to your starving broke communist virgin drivel

dirty broken laptop pe fattiexxx dekhte re bas

I hope Modi sarkar demolishes your jhuggi soon : )

Ah yes, "Doctor" Vikram Sampath, the celebrated Bhakt Intellectual Gaandu before Mudi jee became prime minister in 2014. "Doctor" Sampath has been wined and dined ( all Satvik bhojan of course ) for long. He had fallen out of limelight for years because of the various YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Bhakt experts on history and the current but this interview brought him back. Jai ho, vijay ho, sadaiv, sadaiv.

@Skull and Bones, this man has a PhD so you should celebrate him too, yes ? I am a mere Daswi Fail, what do I know about human history and the current ? But I want to interview him but my being a Daswi Fail he may refuse to entertain my humble request, eh @Areesh ?

433537.gif

For how long will you a Bhakt leech off the technologies and the societies that non-Sanatanis created ? Who had made you a TTA ? :lol:

We all know, man. You Sanatani gaandus hate men like me who love women, men like me who attract the attention of women from 15-year-olds to 50-year-olds. Either you give the women datura seed to kill them just after they are born or misusing non-Sanatani technology you kill them inside the womb and then do the Sanatani act of feeding the dead fetus to any of the 60+ million just street dogs in India ( dogs are India's national and holy animal of course ) or you throw married women into the burning pyre of their dead husband willy-nilly but of course after you have tortured the wife for all her married her before which she was oppressed by her parents, or you slice the belly of pregnant women, spear the fetus up with a flourish and dash it against the wall and have its developing blood spurting to the chants of "Jai Shri Ram" and "Bharat Mata ki jai", or you go hunting for women in the restaurants or anywhere and beat them up for being in the company of a man, whether the woman is 14-years-old or 50-year-old because The Great Sanatan Dharam that has existed as long as God's universe has existed declares that the woman should not have independence and in her pre-puberty years she should be under the foot of her father, then from eight-years-old she be under the foot of her husband and then of her son. You being a Sanatani should hate the female in every way you can of course and that is the way of Mahant Yogi Adityanath, the annointed pope-ruler of Bharatvarsh after Bhagwan Mudi jee retires from PMship in 2029 :

And the urja / oorja ( "energy" ) that Mahant doesn't want the woman to have, Mudi jee has in abundance and is requested by his rapturous fans for @Skimming off it to perform well in schooling exam competitions, in money-making wage slaveries in their Capitalist dog-eat-dog societies and in oppressing women in general and slaughtering anti-Sanatani Muslims, Christians and Communists in general :

Bilal, you have such self-induced confusion in your mind. On one hand you sneeringly say about Bhakts "Women controlled by oppressive upper caste Bhramans" and then right below you are being oppressive yourself by promoting Bhramanic Capitalism by sneeringly using the word "Bhikaree" ( beggar ) to insult someone. Clear up your confusion first, abandon mullahism and then come back to PDF to discuss. :)

You now leave to your Inphoshees office in your personal car to write code monkey computer code for another needless new Boeing plane series and kill 356 more people in a crash caused by your code. Bangladeshi chaddi stitchers never killed anyone. :)

The proletariat are oppressed and are exhorted to be revolutionary. Are you ?
what is wrong with you ?

Haan ji, and that is why Jaishankar saheb, the "intellectual" from the Bhakts who is Bharat's foreign minister, declared that Bhagwan Hanuman was a "multi-purpose diplomat" and Shri Krishna was a "strategic leader" :lol:. They certainly followed your tactic of "Use and abuse" :

we hindus know krishna and hanuman did diplomats job in dispute between the warring groups .

what is wrong with you ?

Why do you say that ?

we hindus know krishna and hanuman did diplomats job in dispute between the warring groups .

1. Did those two men even exist in living history or just in the delusional minds of theist ritualists ? So you actually believe in the legend of a monkey-man who can talk like a human, who looks a bodybuilder man, who can grow in size at will, who can fly a 1000 kilometers away, who can burn an entire city by setting fire to his tail and put each building of a "Dushman mulk" city on fire without getting his tail destroyed and himself destroyed by the same fire, and carry an entire mountain on his palm ?

2. The so-called Teachings of Krishna that are written in the Bhagwad Gita is book that was put on trial in Russia by academics in 2011 as they said, rightly, that it is an anti-human book like any Hindu religious book is, that it preaches mindless violence, ritualist-religion extremism, denigrates women, denigrates other humans who are of other language, culture, creed etc, calls for division among humanity. The academics being from a society that 20 years prior was a progressive society through Communism, understood and said that this book shouldn't exist in civilized society and demanded a simple solution - ban it :

I was offering to have my underwear washed by you to help you gdp per capita rise further.

Why would you take offence to that ? I you can stich underwear's, you can wash it too, right ?

I was offering to have my underwear washed by you to help you gdp per capita rise further.

Why would you take offence to that ? I you can stich underwear's, you can wash it too, right ?

Enough of your low IQ pujari drivel.

Ignored.

Very bad

Back
Top Bottom