What's new

India: Gujarat riots records 'destroyed'

They should keep killing Indian Muslims......well 1000 is a very low number as compared to total indian muslim population. They all should be killed for not going to Pakistan at the time of partition as they decided to prefer India over Pakistan.

Secular India???
If muslims want revenge for some 1000's killed and whine everyday

if we hindus want revenge for those million hindus killed my muslim...

There will not even a single muslim breathing in India...

Hey but we r not muslim to murder millionsof people in the name of religion...
And also these SO called Indian Muslims...are nothing but converted ones from Hinduism

This the difference between Muslims n Hindus...
And this type of mentality is reason for the state of Pakistan now...blowing of each other..

Muslims killled millions becoz they were NON-muslims..
Now they blow off each other..

And paying the heavy price now..

Hindus live on tolerance..not blow off who they don't like,but when things go very bad they hit back hard and then don't cry...

i think you're missing the big picture here....we arent denying the problems with fanaticism in Pakistan. But thank God we havent had massive genocides of our religious groups

in india -- thousands killed in just a matter of some days whether it was Gujrat, or during Bluestar, or during the genocide against Christians (in which even the Pope angrily got involved)

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

If Modi will become PM of the largest democracy then surely no country can deny Visa to Modi ..

i guess these mugs werent so lucky :rofl:

Canada denied visas to Indian officials

Gujarat riots were a major administrative failure, but there is no evidence that Modi was supporting the rioting.

Administrative failure at best, Not Major.

This issue has become a political football, unfortunately. There were Congressmen who burned the people in the train, and there were Congressmen who rioted, but nobody wants to talk about that. Modi is always the favorite whipping boy.

That is because of the Congi's effective propaganda as being the torch bearers of 'secularism' and most of the media being influenced/on the payroll of Congress. The media then just whips up the saffron boogeyman which is then devoured to the fullest extent by the Macaulayists,marxists as communalism. But thank god things are looking good and people are starting to think for themselves.

Sanjiv Bhatt is a very shady character and it has been shown that the Tehelka "stings" were also fabricated.

Sanjiv Bhatt has a criminal case pending against him for fabricating cases on a Rajasthan lawyer for obtaining some financial favours Link and how he forced a constable to sign on the affidavit for implicating Modi at the behest of a Congress leader.Link.

The less said about Tehelka , the better.

i think you're missing the big picture here....we arent denying the problems with fanaticism in Pakistan. But thank God we havent had massive genocides of our religious groups

in india -- thousands killed in just a matter of some days whether it was Gujrat, or during Bluestar, or during the genocide against Christians (in which even the Pope angrily got involved)

Still less than the 40K Pakistanis killed. No ? Or is it that a Muslim killing a Muslim is halal ?

as for godhra -- it was only rumours that led wild hindu herds to attack innocent Muslims. Many Pakistani people suffering from an overdose of Urdu media still agree that the train fire was an accident and not an act of terrorism.

modi just fed on emotions and mob mentality.....but it would be fun if he did become PM of hindstan -especially since even top indian generals (serving in occupied Kashmir, or having served during the genocide of Sikhs) have been denied visas time and time again (even the Chinese did it) :lol:

There it goes. Now looks perfect and accurate. Funnily one wise man said, Islam is not the state religion of Pakistan, denial is. So true.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Are u trying to equate millions of hindus killed without mercy with some 1K muslims???

Wat harm did those million of hindus did??
did they come n destroy ur mosques??
Did they massacared muslims??
No..those hindus n budhists were peceful beings
but were killed for only one reason
Being a NON-MUSLIM

ANd here why gujurat riots happened???

again these muslims tried to burn the hindu piligrims like their ancestors did..
But got a hit back..

Are u trying to equate millions of hindus killed without mercy with some 1K muslims???

Wat harm did those million of hindus did??
did they come n destroy ur mosques??
Did they massacared muslims??
No..those hindus n budhists were peceful beings
but were killed for only one reason
Being a NON-MUSLIM

ANd here why gujurat riots happened???

again these muslims tried to burn the hindu piligrims like their ancestors did..
But got a hit back..

what are you, spokesperson for some radical hindu mob outfit??

why dont you just answer to what i wrote, rather than resorting to emotional rants?

if you want my honest opinion, hindustan was best off and saw most equality when it was under Muslim rule; those were your golden years....but thats a whole other topic for discussion.

I do hope the victims of the Gujrat genocide will see some justice. 1,000 innocent people were killed, and the main man responsible for it is active in politics. Says a lot about hindu extremism in hindustan.

Hey come on people, who are those Hindu Indians and Muslim Indian?? Please I want to talk to them, I have in my land seen only Indians who call themselves natives. If there is another species of us, its better to be learned about them... If religion is something which restricts us to stick together why need it at all? Just to have a happy after life which you havent seen??

They should keep killing Indian Muslims......well 1000 is a very low number as compared to total indian muslim population. They all should be killed for not going to Pakistan at the time of partition as they decided to prefer India over Pakistan.

Secular India???

well 1000 is a very low number as compared to total indian muslim population

Exactly. Though it is an unfortunate incident, please understand 140 million Muslims in India are safe and enjoy the same rights as Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Hindus.

They all should be killed for not going to Pakistan at the time of partition

Less fortunate were killed in millions even after going to Pakistan (East)

Oh i get it. Muslims killing Muslims is quite ok, but we will pick and choose an unfortunate event to paint a tyrant picture of India.

Secular India???

It is secular.
I don't see 900 million Hindus force upon their religion on others.
I don't see Blasphemy laws to protect Hindus and discriminate others.

Check this one ;) Updated news
reported feb 11 2011
Narendra Modi to get Canadian, US visa soon
http://zeenews./news/state-news/narendra-modi-to-get-canadian-us-visa-soon_686566.html
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is likely to get a Canadian visa followed shortly by the much denied and coveted US visa, diplomatic sources at the highest level revealed to Zee News.

This comes in the wake of a billion dollar partnership which Gujarat, growing at the rate of 12 percent, has struck with US companies.

When contacted by Zee News, an official spokesman of the CM's office said, ''At this moment we have nothing to say on the matter.”

Overseas Indians and several business groups in the USA and Canada have been lobbying with the US State Department that it makes no sense to deny visa to Narendra Modi.

It seems that their efforts have borne fruit. Another group, The Overseas Friends of the BJP, have also been making efforts to secure the visa for Modi.

Modi’s office, however, did not offer any comments when asked about the CM's travel plans.

The Congress party has been using the denial of the US visa for a long time as a stick to beat Modi with.

The report u posted is reported on may 26 2010

I would caution Indians from using Muslims did this and that- Indian Muslims are a different breed from Muslims in other countries. i.e. Muslims in Pakistan ( suspect to be true of other islamic countries)identify as Muslims first and then Pakistanis. thats not the case in India with any religion...Indians are definitely patriotic first as a majority and have a secular outlook ( given India's constitution and demeanor in general)

so you need to be cautious so as to not offend and loop together the great majority ( overwhelming) patriotic Muslims of India- when discussing the riots here.

thank God for partition

as for godhra -- it was only rumours that led wild hindu herds to attack innocent Muslims. Many people still agree that the train fire was an accident and not an act of terrorism.

modi just fed on emotions and mob mentality.....but it would be fun if he did become PM of hindstan -especially since even top indian generals (serving in occupied Kashmir, or having served during the genocide of Sikhs) have been denied visas time and time again (even the Chinese did it) :lol:

thank God for partition

Indians have the same feeling too. :cheers:

30,000 people aren't dying for the sake of a foreign nation War on terror

‘Global war on terror claims 30,000 Pakistani casualties' | ummid.com

No Operation Geronimo.

We aren't getting pounded by Chemical weapons

US drones launch chemical attacks on Pakistani civilians ~ Terminal X

Tribes confirm chemical use in drone attacks | Daily Ummat

I appreciate the patience of Pakistanis.

Indian muslims would have pressured the government to shoot down the drones.

I would caution Indians from using Muslims did this and that- Indian Muslims are a different breed from Muslims in other countries. i.e. Muslims in Pakistan ( suspect to be true of other islamic countries)identify as Muslims first and then Pakistanis. thats not the case in India with any religion...Indians are definitely patriotic first as a majority and have a secular outlook ( given India's constitution and demeanor in general)

so you need to be cautious so as to not offend and loop together the great majority ( overwhelming) Muslims of India- when discussing the riots here.

I agree though a small correction. Not all members of all communities identify with India. Still there are some who wanted to be in Pakistan but were unable to make the journey. But then their number is absolutely small.

Secondly Pakistanis here would be well advised to take a look at the 'facts' before coming here and spouting Green media conspiracy theories.

Personally I hold Nehru and to a lesser extent Ambedkar responsible for all these riots because they were the ones who did not agree to a complete transfer of populations between the nations due to their own warped version of secularism.

@ Indians - Let us not mock at the innocents killed in terrorism in Pakistan and condescend to the level of certain Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom