What's new

India: Gujarat riots records 'destroyed'

Yes, yes, yes, please delete the thread. It's too embarrassing for our indian friends!

Yes but not as embarrassing as raping and killing 1000s of Hindu women in Bangladesh. and it's funny that even after all these Bangladeshis are still 'DYING' to get in to India. And they're literally dying. :P I can imagine the state of Bangladesh. :)

Bangladesh - Pakistan in making. Islamifying whole country and all that.

Yes but not as embarrassing as raping and killing 1000s of Hindu women in Bangladesh. and it's funny that even after all these Bangladeshis are still 'DYING' to get in to India. And they're literally dying. :P I can imagine the state of Bangladesh. :)

Bangladesh - Pakistan in making. Islamifying whole country and all that.

What's the matter, don't you want the thread to be deleted? I was just backing one of your buddies, it seems he badly needs support!

Actually, I am surprised nobody in the anti-Indian body is daring to talk about the documents of the massacre of Buddhists, Pandits and Sikhs in the valley that the votebank Congress conveniently forgot. And somebody is talking about Gujarat riots. Game's over UPA, no one is going to buy into your lies.

Just for this there are lakhs and lakhs of Sikhs serving in Indian Army ehh??? great great.....but one sad thing they know that it was a political riot and not alienation of their religion....try something else...

They forget who kill the Guru Gobind Singh ji and his youngest son. How they kill them and why. And forget Sikh and Hindus are brothers. I know they don't know why. What type of religions is this killing innocent only for conversion and non-muslim thing.

First step to lay back the forgettable past and carryon with our economic growth...even muslims in Gujarat has moved on and why should these files be there as a medium of remembering that horror... first time i think our carelessness has helped us for a good thing....
Even India has moved on............ lol but not pakistanis.......

In these forums I have asked Pakistan Muslims to comment on godhra train burning which was the trigger for guj riot. No one seems to want to answer it because they all know that the fault lies with Muslims. Modi did a grt job in quelling riots in three days. Also no member replies to 250 Hindus killed in violence and over 100 who where shot by modis police. Until I get a reply from our pakee brothers doesn't make sense to respond to their unnecessary rants.

Man your reasons of justifying the riots is strange. First of all your own chief justice appointed by lalo parsaad said that train was burnt by fire incident without any external force but his investigation was rejected then another cheif justice investigate the incident And reported that it was planned attack by some mobs. Why did they burnt the train? Let supose some crazy guys did it then why punish those innocent peoples who has nothing to do with this attack?

they will not answer it
it was muslims who triggered riots by burning godhra
they thought hindus will be quiet by this but it backfired

modi as pm ,bjp in center
golden days for india

vote for bjp

You are pathetic as you are calling period of riots as golden days

Man your reasons of justifying the riots is strange. First of all your own chief justice appointed by lalo parsaad said that train was burnt by fire incident without any external force but his investigation was rejected then another cheif justice investigate the incident And reported that it was planned attack by some mobs. Why did they burnt the train? Let supose some crazy guys did it then why punish those innocent peoples who has nothing to do with this attack?

Ok, you are the first person who reponded.
First I never justified the riots, but only said that it happened as a reaction to Godhra.
Second, Laloo wanted to prove a point against Modi and made up this fake report of acident, which has since been trashed and disproven by the Supreme Court. Please follow the latest news happened last year, that the SC has convicted the muslims who planned the train burning, and acquitted some muslims (including a mullah) where no evidence was found.
You are right why a riot happened and innocent people were killed. But my friend, riots all over the world happen and when a mob takes over it becomes difficult to stop it. Yes riot should not have happened. Now you tell me should the train have been burnt????
Werent the people in the train innocent? Dawood ibrahim now in Pakistan, bombed mumbai just because an unused mosque was brought down. Can you ask the same question to your govt as to why they are protecting this terrorist.

Finally, I am not saying that what happened in Gujarat was right, but dont selectively quote instances. See what happened holistically.

Finally a big THANKS for being man enought to acknowledge this. Wish more of your contrymen were man enough.

PS. laloo was railway minister when he investigated this. The chief justive was not appointed by him and cannot be appointed by him. thats a separate process. But his real motive was to somehow discredit Modi. None of this has was able to happen. Now Laloo is one of the most corrupt in India and he has no credibility even in his home state Bihar now.

here is the sequence of events.
1. BJP went on rath yatra and instigated people to build ram mandir
2. Mobs of people tore down babri masjid. BJP was unhappy that the mosque was destroyed.
3. Dawood aided by Pakistan planted RDX in Mumbai serial blast in reposnse to babri
4. mumbai riots between hindu and muslim happened
5. many bomb blasts and terror attacks from pak soil happened in india over next 10 yrs, ostensibly as retaliation to mumbai riots
6. Muslims burnt train full of hindus returning from ayodhya
7. hindus retaliated by rioting
8. hindu mobs killed 750 muslims. muslim mobs killed 100 hindus
9. govt stopped rioting in 3 days. (Compare this with syrian riot, egyptioan riot which has been on for months)
10. govt ordered firing and 150 hindu rioters were shot by Modi's govt.
11. Army was called.
12. now many terror attacks are happening to justify gujarat riots.

Please keep this as a sticky in your mind.

if u read my post with some sense u'll understand that
i said
modi as pm ,bjp in center
golden days for india

vote for bjp
The future days when BJP in centre and Modi as PM will be golden days...

Read again if u don't understand

Remove Congress From center

here is the sequence of events.
1. BJP went on rath yatra and instigated people to build ram mandir
2. Mobs of people tore down babri masjid. BJP was unhappy that the mosque was destroyed.
3. Dawood aided by Pakistan planted RDX in Mumbai serial blast in reposnse to babri
4. mumbai riots between hindu and muslim happened
5. many bomb blasts and terror attacks from pak soil happened in india over next 10 yrs, ostensibly as retaliation to mumbai riots
6. Muslims burnt train full of hindus returning from ayodhya
7. hindus retaliated by rioting
8. hindu mobs killed 750 muslims. muslim mobs killed 100 hindus
9. govt stopped rioting in 3 days. (Compare this with syrian riot, egyptioan riot which has been on for months)
10. govt ordered firing and 150 hindu rioters were shot by Modi's govt.
11. Army was called.
12. now many terror attacks are happening to justify gujarat riots.

Please keep this as a sticky in your mind.

Good points... I think what you say is really valid

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Ok, you are the first person who reponded.
First I never justified the riots, but only said that it happened as a reaction to Godhra.
Second, Laloo wanted to prove a point against Modi and made up this fake report of acident, which has since been trashed and disproven by the Supreme Court. Please follow the latest news happened last year, that the SC has convicted the muslims who planned the train burning, and acquitted some muslims (including a mullah) where no evidence was found.
You are right why a riot happened and innocent people were killed. But my friend, riots all over the world happen and when a mob takes over it becomes difficult to stop it. Yes riot should not have happened. Now you tell me should the train have been burnt????
Werent the people in the train innocent? Dawood ibrahim now in Pakistan, bombed mumbai just because an unused mosque was brought down. Can you ask the same question to your govt as to why they are protecting this terrorist.

Finally, I am not saying that what happened in Gujarat was right, but dont selectively quote instances. See what happened holistically.

Finally a big THANKS for being man enought to acknowledge this. Wish more of your contrymen were man enough.

PS. laloo was railway minister when he investigated this. The chief justive was not appointed by him and cannot be appointed by him. thats a separate process. But his real motive was to somehow discredit Modi. None of this has was able to happen. Now Laloo is one of the most corrupt in India and he has no credibility even in his home state Bihar now.

no answers i guess

We are not refering the blood shed as a golden days, we are saying that a Government formed with a motives of controling Mob at Center will be our Golden Days.
Congress is pathetic when it comes to controling riots as they are very much interested in looking for placess in the admisistration to loot the peoples money.
Hoping that BJP will do a better job when compared to the years of Congress at Center

You go on with the tailered papers submited by Laloo as proof that the train burning was a accident then you are the one who is pathetic. Do you think that Laloo is a trasperant leader, Laloo is a joke of Indian politics and he found where he is in the Last Bihar Election.

THE REAL TRUTH:

"What does the data indicate? Check it out for yourself.
Annual growth under Modi (2002-3 to 2010-11) – average 16.25% per annum
Annual growth under Keshubhai Patel (1998-99 to 2002-3) – average 7.5% p.a
Annual growth under Chimanbhai Patel (1990-91 to 1993-94) – average 16.75% p.a
Annual growth under previous Congress CMs (1980-81 to 1989-90) – average 14.8% p.a
So quite clearly, Gujarat under Modi has done well. In fact, Gujarat has done better than all of India put together (14% during the period of Modi’s rule in Gujarat). Nothing surprising in both these facts really. Gujarat is a prosperous state. And India’s average is pulled down by many of the lower performing states across the country.
But just compare Modi’s results with the results in the state since 1980-81 and the truth becomes apparent. Gujarat has always been performing well (except for the period when Keshubhai was ruling). The high growth rate of Gujarat has nothing to do with Modi. Modi has merely continued the work of previous Congress CMs. In fact, a CM who doesn’t deliver economic growth in Gujarat will be booted out – as Keshubhai learnt.
So that the data can be compared effectively, let’s look at growth from other states as well.
Maharashtra – during the same period as Modi – 15.5% per annum
Haryana – last five years under Congress – 18% per annum
AP – Since 2004-5 under Congress – 16% per annum
Again, the data proves that Modi’s performance is hardly exceptional. There are many other states that have done well. I have pointed out the Congress states above since most political tussles on Gujarat happen between the BJP and the Congress. Gujarat is one state that the BJP can be truly proud of – how can it allow the Congress to puncture its story in this state?!
Other commentators have also written the real truth about Gujarat. Sample this from Dipankar Gupta on 6th October, 2011 in TOI, a few days after Bapu’s birthday….
“Telling the Whole story” is an amazingly well written piece on how the Congress has led Narendra Modi get away with claiming all the credit for Gujarat’s progress. The article brings out several stats to prove what I have also written earlier. Some nuggets: 1) In 1991, a full 10 years before Modi arrived, as many as 17,940 out of 18,028 villages were already electrified 2) 87.5% of Gujarat’s road were already asphalted before Modi. 3) By 2000-01, Gujarat’s share in India’s manufacturing had already risen to 28.7%. 4) Since 1980, Gujarat has been India’s poster state. Modi has nothing to do with the world’s largest ship-breaking yard coming up in Bhavnagar, nor with the setting up of the Ambani refinery in Jamnagar. 5) Well before Modi, Gujarat accounted for 45% of India’s petroleum products 6) Since the 1990s, Gujarat produces as much as 26% of the country’s pharmaceuticals 7) Because of the CM Chimanbhai Patel’s intervention in 1993, port traffic in the state jumped from a mere 3.18 million tonnes tonnes in1981 to 86.1 million tonnes in 2001. During the 1990s, Gujarat successfully augmented 35% of its power generation capacity. 9) If Gujarat’s agriculture is prospering today, it is because the state has begun to receive Sardar Sarovar waters from 2002. Modi had little to do with the inauguration of this project, but he was at the right place at the right time to take the credit for it. If there was ever a person who reaped what somebody else had sown, then that is Modi. 10) It is not as if Gujarat is the richest state either; Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra and Kerala are all much better off…..
Here is the truth about agricultural growth in Gujarat – another point that Modi never fails to make: Gujarat’s agricultural output is so small that even a high growth rate in agriculture means little. Even today, after the tripling of production, overall foodgrains production in Gujarat is just 7.8 million tonnes. Compare this with UP (47 million tonnes), Punjab (27 million), Rajasthan (19 million), Haryana (16 million), Andhra (16 million), Maharashtra (15 million), Madhya Pradesh (15 million), West Bengal (14 million), Karnataka (13 million) and even lowly Bihar (10 million), and Gujarat’s growth number starts looking pale. Gujarat’s foodgrains production is just about comparable with Orissa’s and Chhatisgarh – a number that must surely irk Modi supporters."

...and even if u wud like to argue that this data is wrong and biased...if u all gujjus want to elect the 2nd hitler of the world as ur CM..go ahead. ur making history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom