What's new

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Twice actually I have asthma so once when I was young I woke up in the middle of the night and started coughing a lot eventually for some reason I had a severe asthma attack and I was choking couldn't breathe, next thing you know I swear everything I saw was white and I blanked when I came too paramedics were around me because my mother had called 911. I spent the next day in the hospital but had she not had called them I probably would have died there.

But alas we - men of intellect - weren't lucky enough & you persevered through your asthma to grow into a fine...fine specimen of a Syed with your very own Brand - Syed & Sons where you charge people a small fee to make their worries go away & the motto of your place goes something like 'a dhum a day keeps the doctor away' or something ! :o:

Second was recently about 3 months ago, I go to the gym in the morning and so instead of driving I usually ride my bike as a sort of pre workout anyway some asshole shot through a stop sign and hit me in the middle of the road I flew like 10 feet but luckily I was pretty much OK, I think it was because I saw his dumb *** not paying attention as he was coming through the sign and I tried to speed up so he only hit me at an angle. Anyway my bike was done so I told him to pay for that or I can call the cops and he can pain for a lot more, he gave me cash on the spot and that was that.

Lo phir baaach giyaaa ! :mad:

Waise a lot of asthmatic heres on PDF including me ! o_O

But alas we - men of intellect - weren't lucky enough & you persevered through your asthma to grow into a fine...fine specimen of a Syed with your very own Brand - Syed & Sons where you charge people a small fee to make their worries go away & the motto of your place goes something like 'a dhum a day keeps the doctor away' or something ! :o:

Lo phir baaach giyaaa ! :mad:

Waise a lot of asthmatic heres on PDF including me ! o_O

I will give a free consultation dhum, don't worry. :lol:

Most kids have asthma nowadays it is weird, I am the only one in my family to have it though only one person per generation gets it in my family lol, me , my father, his father, my grandfathers uncle lol.

I will give a free consultation dhum, don't worry. :lol:

Most kids have asthma nowadays it is weird, I am the only one in my family to have it though only one person per generation gets it in my family lol, me , my father, his father, my grandfathers uncle lol.

I'm the only person in my family to have it no Grandparents or Parents have it ! :unsure:

But my Mom's aunt does - Maybe theres a connection there ! :undecided:

For people who have lived in Karachi, they must have these NDEs specially during 90s, although these days are also very dangerous on streets.

For people who have lived in Karachi, they must have these NDEs specially during 90s, although these days are also very dangerous on streets.

are you comparing 90s to today dude, seriously?

are you comparing 90s to today dude, seriously?

Have you seen 90s specially in Karachi?? Specially in effected areas?? both times are dangerous but 90s era was more uncertain as law enforcement agencies use to encircle areas and they use to arrest children aging 14 years old it was very horrible for many.

People were trapped between law & anti law in those times both were not good for people.

well !!!! when i was young i considered my self somewhat of a goon, then i joined politics while still completing my masters in IIT. needless to say now i days i dont get my hands dirty , i let others do that for me:)

Lol you suck :P hehe..but nice combo IIT & politics :D...Any chance you from Blore?

I've had two one was in machu pichu Peru if people don't know what machu pichu is google it anyway long story short as a little I'm hanging on the side of the cliff when the earth beneath me gives way and I tumble rolling down. I swear even as a little kid while I was falling down I could feel death looming like I thought to my self Allah please save me I'm gona die I kid you not seconds later as I'm rolling down to my death a prickly bush catches me like It stopped me from rolling down the cliff and held me on that one spot I could hear my dad my uncle all screaming calling for me . Luckily the locals who were fucking heroes a couple like jaguars went down the slope got me saved me got me back up to my parents. I kid u not these guys were professionals my dad being do thankful to see me alive and well took his wallet out and just gave it to them keep it nothing is more valuable than my son he said. Another happened in Pakistan Lahore Johan town, my bro got in a fight next minute my cousins whole street is covered with gangsters who wanna beat up even kill my bro, long story short they had guns knifes bats we got shot at etc but thank god we only sustained minor wounds lets just say we made them pay for what they did ;)

yes once , the car driver in which we were traveling fell asleep , luckily he wasn't driving to fast but the car got of lane and crashed into the bark of a tree which was cut by the authorities for road widening , till today i feel if that bark of tree wouldn't have been there something major could have happened.

Biggest accident was when I got married... life over

Besides that, i have had minor accidents in my life. Was riding a bike at age 8-9 and banged in the wall in high speed.
Had an accident last year on bike again due to somebody else's fault and had minor bruise here n there
had a car accident 6-7 years ago but nothing major...

oh yes forgot to add

Once had the fish bone stuck in my throat and it was difficult to breath. Everybody became so worried and called an ambulance but popho jee made a quick chapati and forced me to eat it.. it was more like pushing inside with force... and after couple of minutes i had a vomit and the bone came out. Clever trick by my dad's sister (May she rest in peace).

That was back in 2004/05 in my popho jee's house in Walthamstow, London.

yea during ojhri camp incident when i was kid. I witnessed many deaths in front of my eyes and i dont think i will ever forget such scary sights

2 times, both while driving at around 70 mph. Crazy, dumb fuking drivers to whom blind-spots do not exist. I took hard right to avoid an accident which could have been worse ending up in skidding on the highway 2 full circles before coming to a halt on left most (fastest) lane where there are maximum chances of an car crashing in. Just to add to problem, car died for which I can to push it to take off road.

The guy driving like a tool ran away while a trucker came to help. To this day I wish to somehow get my hands on the maniac's neck and crush it.

Please drive safe, look at your blind-spots and wait on texts. Life may not be too important to you but not everyone shares similar view point.

Pak army soldiers have regularly near death experiences.
Pervez Musharraf, have listed various in his book 'In the line of fire'

yea during ojhri camp incident when i was kid. I witnessed many deaths in front of my eyes and i dont think i will ever forget such scary sights

My mother, brother and sister were also running around.... they were housed in I-9 and a shell hit the back yard / garden and after panicking as enemy attack they ran away, leaving the house open, luckily collected by my brave uncle from I-10, main boulevard.
They mentioned, the shell would hit the exact same place, where they were standing a moment ago.
My grand father ex-military Major, housed in Shamsabad took shelter understairs never bothered to run around.
I missed the action, as i was in Lahore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom