What's new

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Between 2 car crash, both totalled my car, 1 chopper crash, 2 wars. And being involved in a police shoot out............If you count those near death experience.

I crashed 2 car and total it in 2 seperate occasion, both me and my passenger walk off alright both time

I crash landed in a chopper my brother piloting, well, maybe he give me a faux confident saying everything is under control so i did not think of that during the whole time the chopper is auto-rotating

I got into a police shoot out sometime after I DEROS when the coppa mistook me as a fleeing armed bank robber. They shot at my car without identified they were police. And i stop, get off and pull out my 9 mm and shoot back.... Not knowing they were police.

And finally i got wounded twice at war. One in Iraq (When i got shot in my lower leg) and another time in Afghanistan when a explosing mortar shell shapnel punch thru my shoulder and broke my collar bones. Then my bones hit the person behind me......

Strange tho, i did not feel anything when i got shot in the leg, and i thought i was just twisted my ankle or something. Not until someone told me i was bleeding then i know they got me.

And i don't exactly remember what happened when i got hit in Afghanistan. I just remember people running around and the round keep getting closer and closer and i was taking cover beside a table, the next thing i know i was in a hospital and i can't move. No light, no flashback and nothing.

That's crazy, you witnessed deaths? Care to elaborate?

Ojhri Camp (Urdu: اوجھڑی کیمپ‎; widely reported as 1988 Ojhri Camp disaster in media) occurred at a military storage center located in Rawalpindi Military District in Rawalpindi,Punjab Province of Pakistan on April 10, 1988. It was used as an ammunition depot for AfghanMujahideen fighting against Soviet forces from Afghanistan. The camp exploded on April 10, 1988, killing more than 1,300 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast

Ojhri Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ojhri Camp (Urdu: اوجھڑی کیمپ‎; widely reported as 1988 Ojhri Camp disaster in media) occurred at a military storage center located in Rawalpindi Military District in Rawalpindi,Punjab Province of Pakistan on April 10, 1988. It was used as an ammunition depot for AfghanMujahideen fighting against Soviet forces from Afghanistan. The camp exploded on April 10, 1988, killing more than 1,300 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast

Ojhri Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a huge tragedy and is mad crazy....:(

I've known of depot explosions but they haven't killed more than two dozens...did a fire set it off or what did they determine?

You actually saw this? Can you describe the scene?

If it's too difficult don't bother.

Between 2 car crash, both totalled my car, 1 chopper crash, 2 wars. And being involved in a police shoot out............If you count those near death experience.

I crashed 2 car and total it in 2 seperate occasion, both me and my passenger walk off alright both time

I crash landed in a chopper my brother piloting, well, maybe he give me a faux confident saying everything is under control so i did not think of that during the whole time the chopper is auto-rotating

I got into a police shoot out sometime after I DEROS when the coppa mistook me as a fleeing armed bank robber. They shot at my car without identified they were police. And i stop, get off and pull out my 9 mm and shoot back.... Not knowing they were police.

And finally i got wounded twice at war. One in Iraq (When i got shot in my lower leg) and another time in Afghanistan when a explosing mortar shell shapnel punch thru my shoulder and broke my collar bones. Then my bones hit the person behind me......

Strange tho, i did not feel anything when i got shot in the leg, and i thought i was just twisted my ankle or something. Not until someone told me i was bleeding then i know they got me.

And i don't exactly remember what happened when i got hit in Afghanistan. I just remember people running around and the round keep getting closer and closer and i was taking cover beside a table, the next thing i know i was in a hospital and i can't move. No light, no flashback and nothing.

Seriously mate :eek:

This is a huge tragedy and is mad crazy....:(

I've known of depot explosions but they haven't killed more than two dozens...did a fire set it off or what did they determine?

You actually saw this? Can you describe the scene?

If it's too difficult don't bother.
Yea Rawalpindi is small city and we were living close to this depot/camp. I literally saw these missile/rockets cutting off the head of motor cyclists and people walking on the roads and one rocket was hit close to window of my school and have seen it killed the kids in there. We were in school and then every kid started running because of fear without knowing where they are going because these rockets were coming from all directions and were killing people. All my siblings were in school and some of us got home after few days as we lost our way back to home and then some strangers took me to their home and because of their help i was able to get back to my home where my mother was waiting for us in severe pain , it was terrible incident which left strong marks in my memory even though i was lil kid. There are many contradictory views about how this incident occurred

Yea Rawalpindi is small city and we were living close to this depot/camp. I literally saw these missile/rockets cutting off the head of motor cyclists and people walking on the roads and one rocket was hit close to window of my school and have seen it killed the kids in there. We were in school and then every kid started running because of fear without knowing where they are going because these rockets were coming from all directions and were killing people. All my siblings were in school and some of us got home after few days as we lost our way back to home and then some strangers took me to their home and because of their help i was able to get back to my home where my mother was waiting for us in severe pain , it was terrible incident which left strong marks in my memory even though i was lil kid. There are many contradictory views about how this incident occurred

Wow brother....words can't explain your experience God bless you....

Seen my friend stabbed to death for not paying up, had 3 hell angles members try to give me a smiley
(They failed) then active service which was day in and day out.

Back
Top Bottom