What's new

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Many times with me , lets see been stabbed on 2 different occasions. once almost beaten to death, few accidents. people say your life flashes before your eyes. Most of the time i was to mad/ frightened to think about my past:)

yeah man in a fist fight its a whole new ball game, I like to think I was my school bad ***, I once foolishly got into a brawl with a guy and 7-8 of his mates (dont as why, ghairat ka masla tha:cheesy: ), initially the guy I really went to fight is dazed by my hay maker but his mates are pounding on me left and right from all angles, at that moment I have a feeling of zen, I think that I must not be completely surrounded or I am fucked, I back into the wall to cover my six and keep on my feet swinging as hard as my arms could handle it, soon a mate of mine sees this shit and comes over but he is too over whelmed and we are both fighting literally for our lives now soon someone from the school administration comes along and breaks the thing up, at that time there were no flashes or shit just Survival mode on. Admittedly I got my *** handed to me but still I made the point I intended.

That was the time I realized I was not normal, my mate said I had no emotions on my face at the time just blankness.

P.S the next day me and 15 of my mates paid the others guys a visit when no one was around to intervene :devil:

As a kid and a young boy, I was always lazy to learn cycling and driving bikes. I first learned cycling when I was doing graduation and learned to drive bikes when I was already into my professional life for a couple of years lol.

It was when I learned driving bike and I don't know when the craze took the better off me and I started to speed drive my bike quite regularly. Though I was relatively new driver but since I learned it professionally, I initially was successful or somewhat lucky in controlling bike at high speed at critical moments. One morning, I left for office and usually during rush hours I was speeding through one of the most crowded roads of Lahore (Ferozpur Road). Near Qaddafi Cricket Stadium, the road gets bigger and wider with relatively less traffic and that's where I used to increase the speed even more. This road is like a ring, around the oval shaped Stadium, so the road is always turning towards right and the separator was full of green plants so you cannot see on the other side of road if you are driving fast. The road didn't had any u-turn so I never cared about whether someone from other side is trying to take a turn. On that day, I was going via this road after 4 days without knowing that authorities have made a u-turn haflway into the road.

So when I reached there, as usual I was turning towards my right at almost full speed, and all of a sudden I noticed something coming my side of road from other side, but because of the plants and small trees in road separator I wasn't able to see it cleanly. As soon as I finished the turn, I saw a van right in front of me taking a turn. I pressed the brakes as hard as I could, the bike slipped a little and in a few seconds I collided the van and my head smashed the side of the van. Everything blacked out and I fell unconscious for few seconds. When I opened my eyes after few seconds, there was a beep going through my head and I was laying in middle of road, I grabbed my head and stayed there for a good minute or two because I still wasn't able to sense anything except pain in my head. When I came to my complete senses, my bike was damaged very badly, and my helmet was smashed into two half's and was severely damaged. But luckily I didn't get any scratch on my face or head, although I got a fracture in my arm, a lot of bruises here and there and a fractured foot, and bad pain in my neck for few days. That helmet just saved my life. Till date, whenever I recall that torn apart helmet, I get shocked to think what would have happened if I didn't use that helmet that day. After that incident, I never did that sort of speed driving.

Last edited:
As a kid and a young boy, I was always lazy to learn cycling and driving bikes. I first learned cycling when I was doing graduation and learned to drive bikes when I was already into my professional life for a couple of years lol.

It was when I learned driving bike and I don't know when the craze took the better off me and I started to speed drive my bike quite regularly. Though I was relatively new driver but since I learned it professionally, I initially was successful or somewhat lucky in controlling bike at high speed at critical moments. One morning, I left for office and usually during rush hours I was speeding through one of the most crowded roads of Lahore (Ferozpur Road). Near Qaddafi Cricket Stadium, the road gets bigger and wider with relatively less traffic and that's where I used to increase the speed even more. This road is like a ring, around the oval shaped Stadium, so the road is always turning towards right and the separator was full of green plants so you cannot see on the other side of road if you are driving fast. The road didn't had any u-turn so I never cared about whether someone from other side is trying to take a turn. On that day, I was going via this road after 4 days without knowing that authorities have made a u-turn haflway into the road.

So when I reached there, as usual I was turning towards my right at almost full speed, and all of a sudden I noticed something coming my side of road from other side, but because of the plants and small trees in road separator I wasn't able to see it cleanly. As soon as I finished the turn, I saw a van right in front of me taking a turn. I pressed the brakes as hard as I could, the bike slipped a little and in a few seconds I collided the van and my head smashed the side of the van. Everything blacked out and I fell unconscious for few seconds. When I opened my eyes after few seconds, there was a beep going through my head and I was laying in middle of road, I grabbed my head and stayed there for a good minute or two because I still wasn't able to sense anything except pain in my head. When I came to my complete senses, my bike was damaged very badly, and my helmet was smashed into two half's and was severely damaged. But luckily I didn't get any scratch on my face or head, although I got a fracture in my arm, a lot of bruises here and there and a fractured foot, and bad pain in my neck for few days. That helmet just saved my life. Till date, whenever I recall that torn apart helmet, I get shocked to think what would have happened if I didn't use that helmet that day. After that incident, I never did that sort of speed driving.

Moral of the Story - Jazzbot Junior koo bike ke nazdeek seiii bhiii nahin guzarneii deinaaa woh dare-deviling mein aaap se bhiii dooo haaath aagaiii haiii ! :lol:

O yar, wo to abi se hi bike dekh kar zidd karna shuru ho jata hy.. :D

My Dad used to drive his Bike all the time during his college days as a Medical Student & later as a Doctor & he got into his fair share of close-calls with some bruises to show for them & yet he doesn't even let me touch a bike let alone ride it ! :lol:

So Jazz Bhai aaap karteii kiyaaan haiin ? :azn:

My Dad used to drive his Bike all the time during his college days as a Medical Student & later as a Doctor & he got into his fair share of close-calls with some bruises to show for them & yet he doesn't even let me touch a bike let alone ride it ! :lol:

So Jazz Bhai aaap karteii kiyaaan haiin ? :azn:

I'm a software engineer if that's what you're asking. And abhi to wo hardly 1 year ka hy. Bas usay itna pata hy k papa iss cheez pe beth kar bahir jate hain.. So he gets excited right after seeing the bike I don't know why :lol:

when am in school, I bet with my friend climbed a tree.. and I fell down from 20+ feet high. damn except unconscious for 30min.. I don't have single scratch.. another time when am studying engineering went to Virag beach.. unfortunately a tide dragged me inside of water.. I knew swimming... but tides are pretty high.. some Fishermen saved me.

One more time I felt death from very close. It was when I first played hard ball cricket match back in my collage. I padded up and was feeling very weird with all those pads, guard, gloves and helmet but went on to bat since it was a friendly match. And while facing just third or forth delivery, the ball smashed into my nuts. Believe me, everything blacked out for several seconds and I literally felt almost dead at that time. If I didn't had guard on at that time, I wouldn't be typing this post today.. :rofl:

One more time I felt death from very close. It was when I first played hard ball cricket match back in my collage. I padded up and was feeling very weird with all those pads, guard, gloves and helmet but went on to bat since it was a friendly match. And while facing just third or forth delivery, the ball smashed into my nuts. Believe me, everything blacked out for several seconds and I literally felt almost dead at that time. If I didn't had guard on at that time, I wouldn't be typing this post today.. :rofl:
Who knows. You could be writing this post in a different personalty. If you know what I mean.

I'm a software engineer if that's what you're asking. And abhi to wo hardly 1 year ka hy. Bas usay itna pata hy k papa iss cheez pe beth kar bahir jate hain.. So he gets excited right after seeing the bike I don't know why :lol:

Software Engineer - Nice....! :tup:

Village pei hamareiii nephew ko saaath lanaa chahiyee thaaa aaap koo ! :mad:

Software Engineer - Nice....! :tup:

Village pei hamareiii nephew ko saaath lanaa chahiyee thaaa aaap koo ! :mad:

Kia dost, aap to aaye hi nai, kia faida? :pissed:

Who knows. You could be writing this post in a different personalty. If you know what I mean.

haha, in that case, I am really very luck to have survived.. :fie:

Twice actually I have asthma so once when I was young I woke up in the middle of the night and started coughing a lot eventually for some reason I had a severe asthma attack and I was choking couldn't breathe, next thing you know I swear everything I saw was white and I blanked when I came too paramedics were around me because my mother had called 911. I spent the next day in the hospital but had she not had called them I probably would have died there.

Second was recently about 3 months ago, I go to the gym in the morning and so instead of driving I usually ride my bike as a sort of pre workout anyway some asshole shot through a stop sign and hit me in the middle of the road I flew like 10 feet but luckily I was pretty much OK, I think it was because I saw his dumb *** not paying attention as he was coming through the sign and I tried to speed up so he only hit me at an angle. Anyway my bike was done so I told him to pay for that or I can call the cops and he can pain for a lot more, he gave me cash on the spot and that was that.

Many times with me , lets see been stabbed on 2 different occasions. once almost beaten to death, few accidents. people say your life flashes before your eyes. Most of the time i was to mad/ frightened to think about my past:)

True your life does not flash before your eyes lol.

Hehe...lots in interesting stories here...but when I meant an NDE I meant that you clinically died for a period of time and saw things you'd like to share. :)

Try youtube. Plenty of stories there. I have even seen a documentary on this.

Back
Top Bottom