What's new

Have you ever had a near death experience?

Once bitten by snake, got timely treatment. I think it was rattle snake .
Once, little injury in car accident while speed of 115km/h.
Extreme lightning from sky, I was just foot away.

i was riding my bumblebee . Going from Pune to Mahabaleshwar . I was doing 120 kmph . a huge truck behind me was doing more than 100 i am sure . it was in a lane next to me but behind me . SUddenly my bike hit a huge pothole . I was still accelerating . So it jumped out in the lane truck was on and tilted nearly 70 degrees to the right . I hit the front disc brakes and back . Truck was approaching fast . I straightened my bike and flew flew like a bird with truck inches from me . It also hit its brakes and i accelerated . I flew out of death's jaw . I thank my beloved bumblebee and the truck driver for that . Later i had lunch with the truck driver and payed his bill .
similar incident.......was in class 11........was speeding on d highway on a frnds pulsar.....above 100km/hr...........for some reason car infront of me braked........i used the handbrake(foolishly).......then wht...was flying...brakes screeching everywhere,nxt thing i remember,ppl around me asking if i'm alright.....luckily apart frm quite a no. of nasty bruises,nothing serious happnd......
btw....bumblebee???

similar incident.......was in class 11........was speeding on d highway on a frnds pulsar.....above 100km/hr...........for some reason car infront of me braked........i used the handbrake(foolishly).......then wht...was flying...brakes screeching everywhere,nxt thing i remember,ppl around me asking if i'm alright.....luckily apart frm quite a no. of nasty bruises,nothing serious happnd......
btw....bumblebee???

976737_10200983874393180_409798475_o.jpg

when i was class 5-6th i was seeing a magic show on tv...nd i tried to do magic by myself...
as i was a kid...i tried to hide coins in mouth..yea mouth :lol: i had almost 10 coins in my mouth:taz:........nd suddenly i coughed....o shit only 6 coins came out....:rofl:...where were the other 4?i thought...i looked arround on floor...but i knew they r somewhere else...;)
i was damn scared as i swallowed them my neck was paining i thoughtcoins are still in my neck...i tried to keep them there only nd grabbed them with my fingers...asi was afraid that they will go inside my stomach....
we rushed to hospital.....i told doc..that i'm holding the coins right here in my neck...but i came to now it was my apiglotis:blink::haha: :lol: :rofl:..
after few scans doctrs found coins were in my stomach i swallowed them......after few days had to go through endoscopy 4 times..to get my coins back :big_boss:....they were 3 coins of 1 rupee...and 1 coin of 2 rupee...at that time my price was 5rs:D:super:

dont cal me ATM ::whistle:

this is my death storyy:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: glad the coins didnt go in wind pipe..else pdf would b having one member less:ph34r:

your price was not 5 rupees, your price was the doctor fees, u were running on loan

Multiple times... In our Village, Snakes used to roam freely on the roads when i was a kid and we often love to kill them with stones.. So, multiple times i was near death...

Although as a grown up I believe I may have almost dehydrated once and lost vision, felt like my body was shutting down and couldn't keep my feet stable. I was helped out by a few people who got me cold water.

Once I went hiking by myself and didn't realize it was forecast to be an extremely hot day (even by Adelaide, Australia standards). During the hike, I took off my t-shirt because it was getting too hot. By the time I finished my hike, my skin was too hot to touch and I felt it would peel off if I rubbed it. I was feeling nauseous and could hardly concentrate. I had used up my water bottle hours ago.

At the base camp, there were no cars in the parking lot (I had taken a bus) and no one around -- probably for miles.. I guess everyone else had read the weather warning about the heat.

I went to the bathroom in the building and tried drinking water, but it wasn't helping. Finally, in desperation, I decided to lay down on the cold floor of the bathroom which, luckily, was very clean. I passed out for a few minutes, but felt much better when I came to. I turned over onto my stomach and lay for a few more minutes to fully recover.

In hindsight, I'm lucky that nothing worse happened. I had seen a helicopter in the distance midway through my hike but didn't see or smell any forest fires along my path.

Got hit by a bmw while jogging. It probably wasn't a near death experience but, it sent me flying and broke my arm haha.

It's sorta funny cause the hit itself didn't break the arm but rather the fall.

Hehe...lots in interesting stories here...but when I meant an NDE I meant that you clinically died for a period of time and saw things you'd like to share. :)

Many times with me , lets see been stabbed on 2 different occasions. once almost beaten to death, few accidents. people say your life flashes before your eyes. Most of the time i was to mad/ frightened to think about my past:)

If passing shots close as whisk to your head count in near to death experience then yeah I got some in past decade...:(

Back
Top Bottom