What's new

Have you ever seen this?

That's good for you, sir. :)

What links work for you?
Believe it or not i found GOD when i was at the lowest point of my life, i prayed or help and "HE" did not answer, i then realized that HIS silence was my answer.

I don't think other then youtube any normal video sharing site is banned in Pakistan.

Hmmm, please Pakistanis help me out here. I can't find links for it.

Believe it or not i found GOD when i was at the lowest point of my life, i prayed or help and "HE" did not answer, i then realized that HIS silence was my answer.

What?

This reminded something I read a long time ago.if anyone interested I think you can find it in Google. Its a part of our brain that makes us see things that other person can't see .It has clinical name, which I forgot. And this type of people see human figure, face in anything and everything. Its very common.

The title is in Urdu and it means "God's Nature". It's not implying that the image in the clouds was God.

And according to the description in the video this took place in Maharashtra, India.
Doesnt look like Maharashtra. Look at the roof tops, looks like a place where it snows

I believe it was a hurricane or heavy storm in Ukraine or Bosnia. Not sure, but the unedited cell phone camera captures this cloud formation which I though was freakishly interesting. Ignore the title, this isn't God but it is interesting anyways.

It seems like a female and a male eye and a straight thin sharp nose.

Assuming it's not just an optical illusion, it's hard to know if the video is doctored. It's easy enough for anyone with a computer and some skills.

Assuming it's not just an optical illusion, it's hard to know if the video is doctored. It's easy enough for anyone with a computer and some skills.

The low quality makes me wonder if it was edited, I'm not that familiar with editing though.

Back
Top Bottom