What's new

Have you ever had a near death experience?

wt
Many times with me , lets see been stabbed on 2 different occasions. once almost beaten to death, few accidents. people say your life flashes before your eyes. Most of the time i was to mad/ frightened to think about my past:)
wtf....seriously?
which place you in?

when I was in 4rd grade we used live in N.Nazimabad Karachi near Banaras hills, in those day that hill was very peaceful place and a bunch of us usually walk to the top in the evening. onetime 6 of us walking down thru the winding trail and I was tired, the trail goes about 20 yards and winds down so being a smart kid i was i waited at one point that as soon others walk all the way and come back i will step down the 8 foot steep hill to meet them, but half way down I realized i wont be able to stop at the trail (about 4 feet wide) and may fall down, it was in split seconds one of the guy saw the fear on my face and something came over him, he ran grabbed me throwing me down on the gronds few inches from the very sharp and deep drop, Nisar thank you brother... he was only a year older than me maybe 10...we both got up and never talked about it, what could have might have happened, it was like some unknown force made him do it...he didnt know what he did, but i know, i experienced 5 seconds of death that day.

another time I had an out of body experience when I was 24, but its a long story i will leave it for some other time. thats the most amazing thing i ever felt in my life

Last edited:
wt

wtf....seriously?
which place you in?
well !!!! when i was young i considered my self somewhat of a goon, then i joined politics while still completing my masters in IIT. needless to say now i days i dont get my hands dirty , i let others do that for me:)

Yes I have, but it is x-rayed. I don't think it is proper to recount my story in an open forum.

Once when I was learning to ride a horse as a kid (8th grade), I was a complete novice an practicing trotting and the horse went hay wire all of a sudden and before I know it, I am in the air, super slow motion ( exactly like max payne slow motion) I see the dust in the air, hear the sound of the hooves striking the ground getting fading away, I flip once or twice mid air, then complete serenity I blank out, I get flashes of my past and shit then I land and my right hand and the pain wakes my senses up I guess, my entire body collapses on my hand (I try and make sure to protect my spine, talk about presence of mind) and Bham...!!! I roll on the ground a few times. A fractured wrist, bruised elbow and tetanus shot later I am left dazed at my NDE, almost the same happened when I wrecked my bike years later although the injuries were more severe......:(

i was riding my bumblebee . Going from Pune to Mahabaleshwar . I was doing 120 kmph . a huge truck behind me was doing more than 100 i am sure . it was in a lane next to me but behind me . SUddenly my bike hit a huge pothole . I was still accelerating . So it jumped out in the lane truck was on and tilted nearly 70 degrees to the right . I hit the front disc brakes and back . Truck was approaching fast . I straightened my bike and flew flew like a bird with truck inches from me . It also hit its brakes and i accelerated . I flew out of death's jaw . I thank my beloved bumblebee and the truck driver for that . Later i had lunch with the truck driver and payed his bill .

maybe the truck was Optimus and thats why it didnt hit you.....:D

when I was in 4rd grade we used live in N.Nazimabad Karachi near Banaras hills, in those day that hill was very peaceful place and a bunch of us usually walk to the top in the evening. onetime 6 of us walking down thru the winding trail and I was tired, the trail goes about 20 yards and winds down so being a smart kid i was i waited at one point that as soon others walk all the way and come back i will step down the 8 foot steep hill to meet them, but half way down I realized i wont be able to stop at the trail (about 4 feet wide) and may fall down, it was in split seconds one of the guy saw the fear on my face and something came over him, he ran grabbed me throwing me down on the gronds few inches from the very sharp and deep drop, Nisar thank you brother... he was only a year older than me maybe 10...we both got up and never talked about it, what could have might have happened, it was like some unknown force made him do it...he didnt know what he did, but i know, i experienced 5 seconds of death that day.

another time I had an out of body experience when I was 24, but its a long story i will leave it for some other time. thats the most amazing thing i ever felt in my life

This amazing thing you felt is exactly what I want to hear about. :)

Once when I was learning to ride a horse as a kid (8th grade), I was a complete novice an practicing trotting and the horse went hay wire all of a sudden and before I know it, I am in the air, super slow motion ( exactly like max payne slow motion) I see the dust in the air, hear the sound of the hooves striking the ground getting fading away, I flip once or twice mid air, then complete serenity I blank out, I get flashes of my past and shit then I land and my right hand and the pain wakes my senses up I guess, my entire body collapses on my hand (I try and make sure to protect my spine, talk about presence of mind) and Bham...!!! I roll on the ground a few times. A fractured wrist, bruised elbow and tetanus shot later I am left dazed at my NDE, almost the same happened when I wrecked my bike years later although the injuries were more severe......:(

maybe the truck was Optimus and thats why it didnt hit you.....:D

Flashes of your past? Really? Could you go more in depth? :)

Got sideswiped by a lorry a couple of years ago seemed to go in slow motion but no life flashing before my eyes only thought i had was oh crap.

This amazing thing you felt is exactly what I want to hear about. :)

Flashes of your past? Really? Could you go more in depth? :)

you know kid stuff when I think of it now, random flashes a being a child to being an 8th grader, flashes of me with family and one flash I remember and laugh at even now of me teasing my crush....:woot: Kids right but the second time on the bike well....ummm, thats none of your business....;)

Back
Top Bottom