What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

Yes we are told time and time again its not Islam, yet the excuse each time is, but some one some where insulted Islam. So people go out and kill a random white person.
It is funny, ain't it?

These guys strained -- the way a constipated person on the toilet would strain to drop one -- to associated Steve Jobs with Islam and muslims, from his origin to his name 'Jobs'. But when a mob, not a person, riot and kill and yell 'Allahu Akbar' in the acts, Islam have nothing to do with this.

Yes we are told time and time again its not Islam, yet the excuse each time is, but some one some where insulted Islam. So people go out and kill a random white person.

You can quote Surah's on peace love and compassion till the cows come home, tomorrow there will be another murder as a mob tears some one appart in the name of Allah the compasionate.

When it is reported the various excuses will come out, they arent really Muslims, its western/zionist propoganda its a CIA RAW Illuminati plot and the nutters will even claim that it was the right thing to do.

Perhaps it is time to admit there is a problem.

You look to be as desperate as the pestor who burned the holy Quran, to take down Islam as a faith. Now you need to ask those who are insulting and provoking behind superpower gun what actually they are practicing? Better yet you ask in what secular/religious name million of (hoax WMD) Muslims killed in last 10/12 years? When US funded, armed and trained these militia who killed US embassy staff there is no one to blame. Trying to pin blame on Islam for monster US and NATO created is just another layer of deception. You should admit that to yourself first.

Yes, the West should come clean and admit that it is the problem. Just the number of Muslims killed by the West in the last decade alone shows it is the West that is the problem. No Muslim country is occupying and killing Western non Muslims in their country, but the converse is true. The list can be much much longer of course, I am just saving time because I reckon most people would be well aware of at least some of the long list of crimes committed by the West.
my brother no need to defend what we done i said that killing a us diplomat in libya is wrong and it was too far because we are better than them you can see how funny it is when isreali and members from nato countries say you are a terrorist
who invaded iraq ? and then sorry it was a mistake after the country was runied and more than 1 million iraqi lost their live
who invaded afganstan ? who is threatening iran ? does they know how many muslims are killed in europe by nazi groups ? who want to dominate the world ? who have nuclear weapons which can destroy the world it is the poor peaceful west and isreal the protectors of peace and freedom

It is funny, ain't it?

These guys strained -- the way a constipated person on the toilet would strain to drop one -- to associated Steve Jobs with Islam and muslims, from his origin to his name 'Jobs'. But when a mob, not a person, riot and kill and yell 'Allahu Akbar' in the acts, Islam have nothing to do with this.

Yes they have nothing to do with Islam, and my proof is that they killed more Muslims in every Muslim country more than Westerners. We despise them and we believe they distorted Islam more than anyone else.

The Lybians have gone too far.they have killed a U.S diplomat.

I don't agree with breeching in to embassies or damaging them,but I want to say one thing to all who say it's freedom of speech:What would U.S or EU countries do if a Muslim in their country made a movie denying or even questioning Holocaust in it?As far as I know,it's illegal in many EU countries.So,how is that freedom of speech?is it selective?

Anyway,it seems that stupid Pastor,Terry James who burned Quran months ago is behind this movie.This guy has some serious mental problems,but thanks to 'freedom' in U.S,he can do whatever he wants.

Do you seriously think they would attack the respective embassy and kill a diplomat?

Yes they have nothing to do with Islam, and my proof is that they killed more Muslims in every Muslim country more than Westerners. We despise them and we believe they distorted Islam more than anyone else.
Christians killed Christians in the name of Jesus before. So what make you think muslims are immune from the same intellectual and emotional malady?

]Julian Assange did not insult Brits or their religion or their country[/B], why should Brits do such thing? But Brits has their own flavor of uncivilized behavior of storming and killing – just go through football hooliganism. On Julian Assange issue, British govt was preparing to storm Ecuadorean embassy until all Latin and South American nations sent the message that result will be catastrophic for Britain. Britain backed off by issuing letter to Ecuador.

Hiding behind big gun and then insult (like US and Europeans do in the name of freedom of expression) someone is not civility, it’s even worse.

Even if you did insult christianity and the UK as a nation, most would be too busy with their lives to even care. In fact many Brits mock religion as a whole, Hitchens is a prime example. Nothing happens because people are too busy.

Any proof of storming the embassy?

Christians killed Christians in the name of Jesus before. So what make you think muslims are immune from the same intellectual and emotional malady?

I agree the problem with those who call themselves Muslims not with Islam.

Here he is, Banglar Lathial has spoken.:lol:

This guy loves Arabs when they kill each other and destroy their own nation and public image, yet he hates them otherwise.
The king of Jordan is the villian and these lunatics are heroes. Jeez.

And he loves Athiest China. lol.

This guy loves Arabs when they kill each other and destroy their own nation and public image, yet he hates them otherwise.

and you love arabs and dont want them to fight each other ?

And yet the real muslims do nothing to stop them.

He and his likes are whom I am talking about. They are creepy and constantly holding us back from progressing. No one would like his pathetic brotherhood. He can keep it to himself and his miserable country.:bad:

And yet the real muslims do nothing to stop them.

We are fighting them...

May be...The next time a Christian in a muslim country is beaten up for his/her religion, Americans should take that as a 'insult' to Christianity and storm the embassy of that country.

No need for such drastic actions. Just stop giving them visas to come to the U.S. & watch them cry uncle.

and you love arabs and dont want them to fight each other ?

No. The less people act like this and control their primal impulse to resort to base behaviour, the more development they tend to show. The Japanese and Chinese are unlikely to resort to such actions, because they consider the long term ramifications.

Sure you may feel better "I showed him". But in the long term its bad. One poster already mention he will cancel his trip to Egypt. One can only assume there are many more.

The gulf Arabs also dont act like this, simply because they have more to lose.

Any proof of storming the embassy?

Who said storming the embassy? Stop making up stories. I said

"British govt was preparing to storm Ecuadorean embassy.."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ssy-over-anti-islam-film-5.html#ixzz26DPyXXRy

Which world do you live in north pole? Here is the news on British threat.
UK threatens to storm embassy to get Assange
Britain threatened to storm Ecuador’s London embassy on Wednesday in order to arrest WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is seeking political asylum in the South American country. Quito said a decision would be announced Thursday.
UK threatens to storm embassy to get Assange - ECUADOR - FRANCE 24

Back
Top Bottom