What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

Like I was saying before, the movie was officially released quite a while back. It wasn't released for the first time on September 11th.
People didn't know about the movie till couple of days ago. If you have been following the Egyptian/Arab media, you would have known. What is so hard yo understand about that ?. The people who made the movie set an official release date for it on 9/11 too. I don't think it is accurate to relate the protests with 9/11. Btw, I personally, think that the protests are stupid. I just don't think it has anything to do with 9/11.

I don't care if it was there for two months, the thing that matters that we knew about it two days ago. And yes it seems normal to me. Why not, since they have been killing Muslims and innocents for 20 years.

First you claim it had nothing to do with 9/11, now you just don't care? You think these actions are justifiable because of issue from the past? Why don't you just come up and own the fact that you actually support what went on here? You certainly don't disagree with it.

First you claim it had nothing to do with 9/11, now you just don't care? You think these actions are justifiable because of issue from the past? Why don't you just come up and own the fact that you actually support what went on here? You certainly don't disagree with it.

Don't put words in my mouth you lying liar!!! If it was lack of understanding, then it's your problem.

My God, Jews flourished yesterday in this forum over the mudslinging of Arabs.

Don't put words in my mouth you lying liar!!! If it was lack of understanding, then it's your problem.

My God, Jews flourished yesterday in this forum over the mudslinging of Arabs.

A lying liar? As opposed to a truthful liar? Where have I lied? Please do show me.

Boo? Taliban scare no-one....incompetent fighters at best. And calm down...you can deny the holocaust...there there...deny it some more...fell better? Here's your binky....that's right deny....get it all out. Great....Desert Fox has denied the holocaust
You also deserve a binky for getting too excited over "mozlem" women wearing Hijabs in "mozlem" countries.

...Isreal has disappeared...islam is triumphant....
israel is none of my concern right now. It's probably the only country in the ME besides Iran that is considerably stable and witnessing continued growth. Arabs don't have a problem with israel and are pretty much content with it, so why should i hate israel and be more Arab than the Arabs? Islam will only be triumphant when Muslims learn to adhere to it properly.

Back
Top Bottom