What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

The U.S is doing its work to create chaos in Egypt, they want to start "civil war" in Egypt to weaken Egypt and make Egypt 100% under the west Control just like during Mubarak era, now Morsi is 75% under the west control. The U.S.A encouraged those people to publish the movie, to create Fitna between Egyptians.

Egypt should completely close down the U.S Embassy along with the Israeli, and Egypt should move on to a different direction, to the East....
Anyways that will be up for Egyptians to decide, that was just my opinion.

And these are the very people US trained, funded and armed for regime change and now few months later turned their back on US. What an irony!!!! History is repeating itself too soon?
----------------------------------------------------------
Libya militias storm US consulate over 'insulting' film

Militiamen in Libya have stormed the US consulate in Benghazi, the country's second largest city.

Reports say they were protesting against a US-made film that is allegedly insulting to the Prophet Muhammad, and set fire to the building.

The building is said to have burnt down. It is thought nobody was in the consulate at the time.

Earlier, protesters in Egypt breached the wall at the US embassy in Cairo and tore down a flag over the film.

The film that sparked the protest is said to have been produced by US pastor Terry Jones and co-produced by some Egyptian Copt expatriates.

In the Cairo incident, the American flag, which was flying at half mast to mark the 9/11 attacks, was replaced by an Islamist banner.

Thousands of protesters had gathered outside the US embassy in the Egyptian capital.

Egyptian protesters condemned what they said was the humiliation of the Prophet of Islam under the pretext of freedom of speech.

BBC News - Libya militias storm US consulate over 'insulting' film

So thats the title? "Insulting film?"

The U.S is doing its work to create chaos in Egypt, they want to start "civil war" in Egypt to weaken Egypt and make Egypt 100% under the west Control just like during Mubarak era, now Morsi is 75% under the west control. The U.S.A encouraged those people to publish the movie, to create Fitna between Egyptians.

Egypt should completely close down the U.S Embassy along with the Israeli, and Egypt should move on to a different direction, to the East....
What does the US has to do with this whole thing ? You really live in your own world.

Current Morsi govt is not US puppet. By sending Mubarak generals in retirement and visiting China, Iran and Saudi Morsi trying to bring balance in its dealing and establishing its right place in ME. But that is not US and its Zion and even Saudi friends wants. Going by examples, US is trying to create a civil war using copt christians on one end and salafists on the other. Both of these extreme groups are controlled and funded by US/Saudi and Zion nexus.Egypt has to be careful and taking control of these various rouge elements.

It is actually!!
Although, I don't agree with the way those mobs acted, but I will say this:
First you were so happy and welcomed Leberman's invitation (the man who called for bombing Al-Sad Al-Aali to annihilate Egyptians and the one who wasn't allowed to enter Egypt even in Mubarak's era because of those statements) to Morsi visit Jerusalem. And now you are saying insulting Islam and the prophet is a freedom of speech. Well what's next? Is it the inferiority complex that makes you so ashamed of your people and everything related to your background just to fed in and get likes from Israelis or Westerners? I am so disgusted!

Maybe you should learn sth from them:

'Free speech'
The US embassy earlier issued a statement condemning "the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims - as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions".

The statement added: "We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

The US state department said it was working with Egyptian security to try to restore order at the embassy and to get the situation under control.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said there were no reports of injuries, adding: "We had some people breach the wall, take the flag down and replace it. What I heard was that it was replaced with a... plain black flag. But I may not be correct in that."

The film which sparked the protest is said to have been produced by US pastor Terry Jones and co-produced by some Egyptian Copt expatriates.

Egyptian protesters condemned what they said was the humiliation of the Prophet of Islam under the pretext of freedom of speech.

Shame on you. This will be the last time I talk to you.:bad:

Going by examples, that is exactly what US is doing - trying to create a civil war using copt christians.There are also salafists elements who are getting used by US and Zions and Saudis. Egypt has to be careful and taking control of these various rouge elements.
The protest was an example of freedom of expression and freedom of speech. I think it was stupid but Egypt is a democracy now. People are free to express their opinions as long as they follow the rules. Christians, Salafis, or non religious are all Egyptians and they all should be treated equally and have the same rights. Being Christian, Salafy, or non religious doesn't make you less patriotic or more prone to being "used" by other countries.

BBC is reporting one US embassy official in Bengazi died. (my condolence)

The protest was an example of freedom of expression and freedom of speech. I think it was stupid but Egypt is a democracy now. People are free to express their opinions as long as they follow the rules. Christians, Salafis, or non religious are all Egyptians and they all should be treated equally and have the same rights. Being Christian, Salafy, or non religious doesn't make you less patriotic or more prone to being "used" by other countries.

I have updated my post to explain...

Although, I don't agree with the way those mob acted, but I will say this:
First you were so happy and welcomed Leberman's invitation (the man who called for bombing Al-Sad Al-Aali to annihilate Egyptians and the one who wasn't allowed to enter Egypt even in Mubarak's era because of those statements) to visit Jerusalem. And now you are saying insulting Islam and the prophet is a freedom of speech. Well what's next? Is it the inferiority complex that makes you so ashamed of your people and everything related to your background just to fed in and get likes from Israelis or Westerners? I am so disgusted!

Maybe you should learn sth from them:

'Free speech'
The US embassy earlier issued a statement condemning "the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims - as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions".

The statement added: "We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others."

The US state department said it was working with Egyptian security to try to restore order at the embassy and to get the situation under control.

Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said there were no reports of injuries, adding: "We had some people breach the wall, take the flag down and replace it. What I heard was that it was replaced with a... plain black flag. But I may not be correct in that."

The film which sparked the protest is said to have been produced by US pastor Terry Jones and co-produced by some Egyptian Copt expatriates.

Shame on you. This will be the last time I talk to you.:bad:
Respecting human rights which include freedom of speech is essential to democracy. You can't ask for freedom and not give it to people. It doesn't mean you agree with everything others say. Prophet Mohammed himself was insulted during his life time and he forgave who insulted him. You wanna be more royal than the king ? People should be free to express themselves as long as this freedom doesn't affect your/others freedom.

Middle Eastern countries really need to get out of this behavior of breaching other country's embassy, this is absolutely deplorable and reflects poorly on your country. By doing that you're violating international laws.

This is called savagery, what does this diplomat have to do with anything related to the film?

I bet if he was a Syrian diplomat you woudn't have said that :disagree:

But yes that diplomat has nothing to do with the problem.

BBC is reporting one US embassy official in Bengazi died. (my condolence)

I have updated my post to explain...
I don't think either group is controlled by anybody. Yes Salafis sheiks follow the teachings of Saudi clerics, but it doesn't mean they are controlled by them. Christians in Egypt are very peaceful thu religious!! Salafis are bit extreme but they are starting to engage in politics it is changing them.

This is called savagery, what does this diplomat have to do with anything related to the film?

Irony is US along with NATO trained, funded and armed these militias, up until just few months ago. So, US has no one to blame but itself. Yes even amaericans are victim of its own policy.

Back
Top Bottom