What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

do you even know what you are talking about ? these are not some crazy extremists this is a protest by egyptian muslims and Christians to refuse this movie which was made by the traitor moris sadik to cause a civil war in egypt

but you jews kill can kill any one and the media which you control doesnt say a word there is even a Jewish priest said that killing of arab children is okay because they grow up to fight isreal you are the terrorists not us

Oh yeah, they're not crazy extremists, they're just people climbing walls, burning things, destroying property, and rioting. Oh wait, I forgot, for you that is acceptable behavior. You keep feeding yourself your own propaganda, you just make yourself seem ignorant of the reality of the situation.

Beats me, nobody saying in any of the articles. Some are saying its Dutch.

That Dutch movie, "Fitna" came out years ago. And why the hell are they attacking the American Embassy over a movie released and produced in Holland?

Are these guys too stupid to even target the right people?

Maybe Egypt was better off under Mubarak than the brainless horde that is running it today.

That is stupid. The U.S embassy has nothing to do with this. However, this confirms my belief that Copts are vehemently anti-Muslim. That's why 100,000 of them applied to immigrate to U.S after the revolution. They prefer to leave their country than live under Islamic law, which allowed them and their Jewish cousins to live in the ME for 1.5 millennia.

That is stupid. The U.S embassy has nothing to do with this. However, this confirms my belief that Copts are vehemently anti-Muslim. That's why 100,000 of them applied to immigrate to U.S after the revolution. They prefer to leave their country than live under Islamic law, which allowed them and their Jewish cousins to live in the ME for 1.5 millennia.

Depends on the type of Islamic Law. If its a liberal, live and let live type of Islamic Law which gives complete freedom of religion to these minority groups and gives them equal standings within Egyptian society, then that is fine.

But if this law is designed to hold Islamic supremacy over non-muslims, persecute non-muslims, infringe on their rights to worship and lack of equality, then no wonder so many people have left Egypt.

Just a couple of questions:

If a Muslim decides to convert to Christianity, how would the current Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim rapes a Christian Woman, how would the current Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim kidnaps a Christian Woman and forcefully converts her to Islam, how will this Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim burns a copy of the Bible, how will the Islamic Law deal with it?

Depends on the type of Islamic Law. If its a liberal, live and let live type of Islamic Law which gives complete freedom of religion to these minority groups and gives them equal standings within Egyptian society, then that is fine.

But if this law is designed to hold Islamic supremacy over non-muslims, persecute non-muslims, infringe on their rights to worship and lack of equality, then no wonder so many people have left Egypt.

Just a couple of questions:

If a Muslim decides to convert to Christianity, how would the current Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim rapes a Christian Woman, how would the current Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim kidnaps a Christian Woman and forcefully converts her to Islam, how will this Islamic Law deal with it?

If a Muslim burns a copy of the Bible, how will the Islamic Law deal with it?
I am not qualified to answer these questions, but what I do know is for a country to be Islamic, it almost by definition has elevate the status of Muslims over non Muslims. Otherwise, It would be a secular state. Where Islamic religion has no role. Israel is a Jewish state with many Muslim and Christian Arabs living there, but the Jews have more rights. Why can't Egypt be an Islamic states with Christians living there?

Oh yeah, they're not crazy extremists, they're just people climbing walls, burning things, destroying property, and rioting. Oh wait, I forgot, for you that is acceptable behavior. You keep feeding yourself your own propaganda, you just make yourself seem ignorant of the reality of the situation.

haha. You Jews are the most uncivilized people on Earth. Take a look at your retarded settlers. Lolz.

Beats me, nobody saying in any of the articles. Some are saying its Dutch.

Definitely not Dutch. In fact, nobody seems to know which movie the rioters are protesting about. That is the most sad part.

The protest was inspired at least in part by an allegations of an anti-Islamic film in the United States. Several protesters said that their preachers had told them to come out to demonstrate in front of the embassy on Tuesday. Allegations of the film have been in the Egyptian media for several days. It was not immediately clear what film they were referring to. AP said it was a video promoted by an anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian in the U.S.

Egyptian protesters scale wall of U.S. Embassy in Cairo, pull down American flag - The Washington Post

That Dutch movie, "Fitna" came out years ago. And why the hell are they attacking the American Embassy over a movie released and produced in Holland?

Are these guys too stupid to even target the right people?

Maybe Egypt was better off under Mubarak than the brainless horde that is running it today.

because they got freedom of demonstration now after 1922 they got freedom from UK 1953 from king and 2011 from military dictators :rofl:

And these are the very people US trained, funded and armed for regime change and now few months later turned their back on US. What an irony!!!! History is repeating itself too soon?
----------------------------------------------------------
Libya militias storm US consulate over 'insulting' film

Militiamen in Libya have stormed the US consulate in Benghazi, the country's second largest city.

Reports say they were protesting against a US-made film that is allegedly insulting to the Prophet Muhammad, and set fire to the building.

The building is said to have burnt down. It is thought nobody was in the consulate at the time.

Earlier, protesters in Egypt breached the wall at the US embassy in Cairo and tore down a flag over the film.

The film that sparked the protest is said to have been produced by US pastor Terry Jones and co-produced by some Egyptian Copt expatriates.

In the Cairo incident, the American flag, which was flying at half mast to mark the 9/11 attacks, was replaced by an Islamist banner.

Thousands of protesters had gathered outside the US embassy in the Egyptian capital.

Egyptian protesters condemned what they said was the humiliation of the Prophet of Islam under the pretext of freedom of speech.

BBC News - Libya militias storm US consulate over 'insulting' film

Back
Top Bottom