What's new

Do you have any questions about Egypt?

my mother visited Egypt 3 or 4 years ago and she go there and 1 thing she don't get pleased with Cairo building she say they are really old and dirty
in which area ? in egypt just like many countries in the world there is rich neighborhood and poor and middle class neighborhoods anyway we want to build a new egypt we want to learn from the past to have a better future the bigger problem is cario is very crowded that is why we are planning new cites

Does anyone know how the American University in Cairo's MBA program is ranked ?

I have heard a great lot about Al-Azhar University,Cairo.Can you please tell us more about it?

Even though I am not from Egypt but I been to Egypt 3 times. Its really old city and very good for vacation. Food is damn cheap. Al Azhar University is located with in the city surround by old buildings and market area. Worth of vising for sure. The best place I like in Cairo is that hotel which is 60 floor and located near nile i forgot the name of the restaurant. and off course the pyramids.

I love Egypt and their people another good city to see is Alexandria......

My Question is why Egyptian people say letter "G" instead of "J". When I was there they use to say

"Haza Gamian Gidan".....in khaliji arabic its "haza jamian jiddan"..........mean this is really pretty..............lol

My Question is why Egyptian people say letter "G" instead of "J". When I was there they use to say

"Haza Gamian Gidan".....in khaliji arabic its "haza jamian jiddan"..........mean this is really pretty..............lol

Jameel not Jamian. Which means pretty. Kind of like Guzel in Turkish.

Even though I am not from Egypt but I been to Egypt 3 times. Its really old city and very good for vacation. Food is damn cheap. Al Azhar University is located with in the city surround by old buildings and market area. Worth of vising for sure. The best place I like in Cairo is that hotel which is 60 floor and located near nile i forgot the name of the restaurant. and off course the pyramids.

I love Egypt and their people another good city to see is Alexandria......
thank you my friend i am glad you enjoyed your stay

this is something like US english and britsh english our language is different
what do you like Mummy or Mom?
sorry i didnt understand the question
Nile river is called Neel, do you use same word in Arabic.
yes

here in Canada, I have come across many Egyptians and they had been very warm and friendly towards me once they knew I m from Pakistan.

What do Egyptians think of Pakistan?

In Pakistan, people respect Egypt for Gamal Nasir, Al-Azhar university and some of the greatest reciters of quran :)

here in Canada, I have come across many Egyptians and they had been very warm and friendly towards me once they knew I m from Pakistan.

What do Egyptians think of Pakistan?

In Pakistan, people respect Egypt for Gamal Nasir, Al-Azhar university and some of the greatest reciters of quran :)
the most important thing about pakistan is that you are nuclear muslim country that is why you are so popular and there has been no problems between egypt and pakistan we have good relations for a long time and inshallah we shall continue to have strong relations between our countries

I found Egyptians to be incredibly talented in software. How is the software industry doing nowadays?

I found Egyptians to be incredibly talented in software. How is the software industry doing nowadays?
we have alot of talented people in egypt the problem is the government couldnt use them and force them to get out there is a huge number of egyptians who invented alot and very successful but unfortunately mubark didnt want this he wanted more security to protect his regime after the revolution we are starting to make things right but it will take some time we just need to fix our economy but expect good news soon

Back
Top Bottom