What's new

Do you have any questions about Egypt?

What does an Egyptian thinks about Israel,in the view of the wars that have happened between the two countries in the past? The differences and grievances still exist among the minds of the Egyptians or people have gone past that?
it is not the past we can forget the past but it is what the isreals are doing right now for example can you tell me what are they doing in ethiopia and south sudan ? it is clear they want to control the nile they think they could use this countries and help them build dams to limit our supply what is more important than water ?
I'm actually kinda pro Arab nationalism... why not unite??
because we tried and it has failed and if abd el nasser couldnt do it who can ?
note i dont think i am better than anyone and i dont want you to think that way

because we tried and it has failed and if abd el nasser couldnt do it who can ?

You are right..... unfortunately the west succeeded and divided us.... and now it's seems sykes picot number two in production

1 i am not sure but i think the US aid will continue for now
2 i think relations with saudi arabia will be like it was about iran i think when the syrian crisis is over we will have closer relations not what i want but what can i do
3 i think it is so early but morsi visit to china can show that in the future we will see more deals and more close relations with china and i think this is the best thing he done

I don't know if I got it right about the bolded part or not,You mean you don't support closer relations with Iran?If yes,then can I have your reasons?

What are the good places to visit in Egypt, apart from the pyramids.

I don't know if I got it right about the bolded part or not,You mean you don't support closer relations with Iran?If yes,then can I have your reasons?

Egypt can't be allies with Iran... because of GCC.... but however Egypt would only be neutral with Iran....

That's my opinion....

What are the good places to visit in Egypt, apart from the pyramids.

Sharm el-Sheikh :enjoy:

Alexandria

Sorry Mahmoud_EGY about answering questions regarding Egypt.. but these are simple questions... so i wanted to give my opinion if that is okay..

no i mean i want closer relations with iran before the syrian crisis is over and i wished morsi say in iran that it is time for the major muslim countries in the world to cooperate

Egypt can't be allies with Iran... because of GCC.... but however Egypt would only be neutral with Iran....

That's my opinion....
it is all about the economy we need some time to stand back on our feet after 2 years of rioting and we have more than 5 million working there we can lose the income they bring and have 5 million plus our unemployed demanding for work so i think we should be wise in our moves but no matter what happens i dont think that we could get involved in a war with iran
Sharm el-Sheikh

Alexandria

Sorry Mahmoud_EGY about answering questions regarding Egypt.. but these are simple questions... so i wanted to give my opinion if that is okay..
no problem my friend i just want to add luxor and aswan it would be great in the winter nice weather and good historical sites

How is the Egyptian view of China, in terms of Business, military and technology. I heard that there are some weapons in Egypt Army, and many businessman wants to go to Egypt since its a big market and perfect location(the river).

How is the Egyptian view of China, in terms of Business, military and technology. I heard that there are some weapons in Egypt Army, and many businessman wants to go to Egypt since its a big market and perfect location(the river).
well china is always admired for their industry and technology and history also alot is expected from china to balance the world super powers china is now challenging the west and isreal and that makes alot of egyptians happy
right now everyone in egypt considers china is the future and want more close relations with china also alot of egyptians are learning chineese language your embassy in cairo is helping
about chineese businessmen it will be very promising for all of us if you look at the map you will see that is is a perfect location to set up factories from egypt to europe africa Asia is very easy to move goods we have alot of skilled manpower and we need the forgin invest our domestic market is very huge also
250px-Egypt_(orthographic_projection).svg.png

why Egypt is known as Mishr in my country ? LoL
you mean misr or masr well we have 2 names egypt is what forginers call us misr is in arabic
the name egypt came from a ancient greek legend
the name misr came from masriem son of ham son of noah
it is said that egyptians are sons of misraim arabs came from sam african came from kush they are all sons of the prophet noah
198429_498369450173781_1675399839_n.jpg

well china is always admired for their industry and technology and history also alot is expected from china to balance the world super powers china is now challenging the west and isreal and that makes alot of egyptians happy
right now everyone in egypt considers china is the future and want more close relations with china also alot of egyptians are learning chineese language your embassy in cairo is helping
about chineese businessmen it will be very promising for all of us if you look at the map you will see that is is a perfect location to set up factories from egypt to europe africa Asia is very easy to move goods we have alot of skilled manpower and we need the forgin invest our domestic market is very huge also
250px-Egypt_(orthographic_projection).svg.png
Well done mate. I saw Egypt students in UK got excellent mark. How is Egypt right now ? Is the society stable already ? I am sure that once Egypt got stable, massive money from China will go to Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom