What's new

Do you have any questions about Egypt?

1. What do Egyptians (and Libyans) think about merging their countries, land, territories, economies, militaries etc? In this way, with Libya's huge oil revenues, Egypt could easily rid itself of its IMF and Western or loans from some desert kingdoms, while Libya could do with Egyptian skilled workers, technocrats, scientists, engineers etc that Libya lacks in large numbers. For both sides, the merger should be easy because they share the same religion, language, culture, region, neighbours and so on.

2. How can Egypt counter so called "Israel's" nefarious moves in Ethiopia and neighbouring countries? Egypt can not ignore Sudan, another brotherly country, in this regard. Western terrorists managed to divide Sudan into Sudan and South Sudan. This should be rectified. I know that Sudanese do not like the South Sudanese, but you do not need to like them, you only need their land and resources, they can go anywhere they want to - like Ethiopia or Kenya, maybe.

1. What do Egyptians (and Libyans) think about merging their countries, land, territories, economies, militaries etc? In this way, with Libya's huge oil revenues, Egypt could easily rid itself of its IMF and Western or loans from some desert kingdoms, while Libya could do with Egyptian skilled workers, technocrats, scientists, engineers etc that Libya lacks in large numbers. For both sides, the merger should be easy because they share the same religion, language, culture, region, neighbours and so on.
we need to see first what will the new libya be like but it is a good move and will help both countries alot
2. How can Egypt counter so called "Israel's" nefarious moves in Ethiopia and neighbouring countries? Egypt can not ignore Sudan, another brotherly country, in this regard. Western terrorists managed to divide Sudan into Sudan and South Sudan. This should be rectified. I know that Sudanese do not like the South Sudanese, but you do not need to like them, you only need their land and resources, they can go anywhere they want to - like Ethiopia or Kenya, maybe.
in this part of the world the biggest issue is water the nile and the dams ethiopia want to build Egypt is trying to solve our problems with ethiopia by diplomacy but if diplomacy didnt work we will have to protect our interests by force
about south sudan if south sudan want to be a real country with good relations in africa Egypt is ready to work with them but some are saying they will serve only who made them

we cant say all egyptians want this or that there are alot of opinions
1 we must have peace with isreal we dont want to fight anymore and they want to start trade with them and normal relations
2 there can never be peace between us they cant be trusted and we should destroy them also look at what they are doing to our muslim brothers and sisters
3 and that is my opinion we must be ready to fight them and stay strong so that no one can dare to attack us and have the real peace which comes when everyone is afraid to attack the other
but i think the number of people want a fair peace with isreal in getting bigger

Its in the Quran and people dont unfortunately take the sayings of Quran seriously. According to it, Bane-Israel will never be friend of Islam.

Its in the Quran and people dont unfortunately take the sayings of Quran seriously. According to it, Bane-Israel will never be friend of Islam.
yes but being friendly with a nation is one thing and having peace with them is something else

How do ordinary Egyptians look at Iranians?
some love iran and want close relations some dont like iran because they believe the wahabii propaganda but everyone here respect iran and how they are standing up to the west

Is Egypt a strict islamic code country are its people liberal in views

I found this quote by prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in a wiki article. But couldn't verify! So its true or fake?

"“ You are going to enter Egypt a land where qirat (money unit) is used. Be extremely good to them as they have with us close ties and marriage relationships. When you enter Egypt after my death, recruit many soldiers from among the Egyptians because they are the best soldiers on earth, as they and their wives are permanently on duty until the Day of Resurrection. Be good to the Copts of Egypt; you shall take them over, but they shall be your instrument and help. Be Righteous to God about the Copts."

I found this quote by prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in a wiki article. But couldn't verify! So its true or fake?

"“ You are going to enter Egypt a land where qirat (money unit) is used. Be extremely good to them as they have with us close ties and marriage relationships. When you enter Egypt after my death, recruit many soldiers from among the Egyptians because they are the best soldiers on earth, as they and their wives are permanently on duty until the Day of Resurrection. Be good to the Copts of Egypt; you shall take them over, but they shall be your instrument and help. Be Righteous to God about the Copts."

That's a weak hadith.

Why do we call turkey Turoshko???

Never heard of Turoshko but in India also many people call Turkey as Turki.

Turoshko maybe bcoz of Bengali touch, anyways but i think a Turkish member could better explain that....:D

Don't take it otherwise but i read in news sometimes back that in some people in Egypt r trying to enforce an law, which says that female workers can work with male co workers only if they breastfeed them to create Mother-Son relationship...:woot:

Is it true or just some propaganda?
If true then does this law is actually enforceable or not???

Never heard of Turoshko but in India also many people call Turkey as Turki.

Turoshko maybe bcoz of Bengali touch, anyways but i think a Turkish member could better explain that....:D

in Bangla we use Turki as adjective like turki sultan Sulayman and Turoshko as Noun for example - turoshko bhromon ( travel in turkey)!!

how popular is Bollywood in Egypt?
Do Indian TV Channels r also available in Egypt???:what:

Don't take it otherwise but i read in news sometimes back that in some people in Egypt r trying to enforce an law, which says that female workers can work with male co workers only if they breastfeed them to create Mother-Son relationship...:woot:

Is it true or just some propaganda?
If true then does this law is actually enforceable or not???
come on this is false propaganda
how popular is Bollywood in Egypt?
Do Indian TV Channels r also available in Egypt???
yes indian movies are well known in egypt and we have many people here watching indian movies

Back
Top Bottom