What's new

Do you have any questions about Egypt?

Well done mate. I saw Egypt students in UK got excellent mark. How is Egypt right now ? Is the society stable already ? I am sure that once Egypt got stable, massive money from China will go to Egypt.
security is better in all egypt except sainai some salfi terrorists are active there but the army is hunting them down protests and riots and crime is becoming low we were just new to democracy we needed time to learn we can say right now Egypt is stable the army is back to his place and left the streets 3 months ago

security is better in all egypt except sainai some salfi terrorists are active there but the army is hunting them down protests and riots and crime is becoming low we were just new to democracy we needed time to learn we can say right now Egypt is stable the army is back to his place and left the streets 3 months ago

Well. mate. Actually I am going to visit Egypt this Christmas. Your new president got 2 billion soft loan from China. Any new project started ? And another question, how is the relationship between Egypt and Saudi ? And with other Arabic countries?

Just a Simple Question Stemming out of My Ignorance .
You find yourself closer to Other African Countries or Arab Countries or European ones ?? .

Which is the Foreign policy priority ?

Well. mate. Actually I am going to visit Egypt this Christmas. Your new president got 2 billion soft loan from China. Any new project started ? And another question, how is the relationship between Egypt and Saudi ? And with other Arabic countries?
first welcome to Egypt
the government has announced that they want to start a project in the suez canal
the-suez-canal1.gif

suez-canal-map.jpg

experts say that we can get more money from suez canal by building logistics facilities and ship services on the cost of suez ismailai portsaid and make the canal wider so more ships can pass also make factories in that area and start new cities i hope we start soon
about relations with arab countries nothing important happened really until now the same old policy i think we will see the real Egyptian foreign policy after we get back on our feet economically

Just a Simple Question Stemming out of My Ignorance .
You find yourself closer to Other African Countries or Arab Countries or European ones ?? .
that is a hard one
i cant say that and no one can some egyptians say we must stay with arabs( arab nationalists)
some say africa including me (egyptian nationalists)
some liberals love western culture and life style
Islamists want relations with all muslim countries

Which is the Foreign policy priority ?
i believe right now a balanced relations with no changes until our economy is fixed

is the curse of the pharoah still following

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3440277 said:
is the curse of the pharoah still following
lol no man the pharoh curse is for anyone who opens the tombs of the dead pharohs

A very serious question, even more serious than the ones above:

What do Egyptian girls wear at the beach? Is their beach wear more Beirut style or more West Bank style? :cheesy: . If you know what I am talking about?

By the way, I took Egypt Air to the US in 2001 , with an overnight halt at Cairo. The 1st Egyptian girl I saw at the airport was wearing a Sleeveless T shirt with no back!

A very serious question, even more serious than the ones above:

What do Egyptian girls wear at the beach? Is their beach wear more Beirut style or more West Bank style? :cheesy: . If you know what I am talking about?

By the way, I took Egypt Air to the US in 2001 , with an overnight halt at Cairo. The 1st Egyptian girl I saw at the airport was wearing a Sleeveless T shirt with no back!
well that depends on the girl choice some say it ok to wear what we want some say no we should not wear this in some cases the family force the girls to dress like they want her mother or father

that is a hard one
i cant say that and no one can some egyptians say we must stay with arabs( arab nationalists)
some say africa including me (egyptian nationalists)
some liberals love western culture and life style
Islamists want relations with all muslim countries

i believe right now a balanced relations with no changes until our economy is fixed
Balance is good. I wish in this world there will be a non-western country rising to the top.

Balance is good. I wish in this world there will be a non-western country rising to the top.
soon my friend the west is getting old everyone can see it with every passing day they lose more economically military political
for example the US can you believe that this is the same US from WW2 the US in ww2 had power like no one else their factories was producing weapons on very huge scale they armed the US britan and france they replaced the losses they overwhelmed the axis with their endless manpower and weapons the USMC fought the Japaneses in very brutal and bloody battles and now look at them their economy ruined they lost the will to fight they lost in afganstan and iraq their european Allies dont want to fight this wars anymore their debt is so huge i dont think they could ever pay it
i think the future is china your country is making excellent progress every day you are getting more friends you are getting more powerful with technology and economy and strong army the problem is your neighbors but i am sure you can handle it
here is a fine example

Last edited by a moderator:
soon my friend the west is getting old everyone can see it with every passing day they lose more economically military political
for example the US can you believe that this is the same US from WW2 the US in ww2 had power like no one else their factories was producing weapons on very huge scale they armed the US britan and france they replaced the losses they overwhelmed the axis with their endless manpower and weapons the USMC fought the Japaneses in very brutal and bloody battles and now look at them their economy ruined they lost the will to fight they lost in afganstan and iraq their european Allies dont want to fight this wars anymore their debt is so huge i dont think they could ever pay it
i think the future is china your country is making excellent progress every day you are getting more friends you are getting more powerful with technology and economy and strong army the problem is your neighbors but i am sure you can handle it
here is a fine example
US army does not really have a good discipline, they are more like player compare to other army, British is far better, thats is one Arab soldier told me, but they have the technology and money. I guess Egypt should focus on infrastructure first, improve the business. Its too early to say superpower, but a good economical power, if you get everything done and stabilized, just 10 years we will see a different Mideast. China is on the way, good luck to you guys, work hard please, I am looking forward to see a great Egypt again.

Last edited by a moderator:
how big the Pyramids of Giza
they are bigger than you think if you visited the pyramids they are bigger than what you expect from a picture of TV i visited the pyramids a lot when i do i have a strange feeling a mix between pride and shame because we should work harder to put Egypt back to our rightful place as a super power
I guess Egypt should focus on infrastructure first, improve the business. Its too early to say superpower, but a good economical power, if you get everything done and stabilized, just 10 years we will see a different Mideast. China is on the way, good luck to you guys, work hard please, I am looking forward to see a great Egypt again.
thank you my friend i will do my best to make egypt great again good luck to all of us

they are bigger than you think if you visited the pyramids they are bigger than what you expect from a picture of TV i visited the pyramids a lot when i do i have a strange feeling a mix between pride and shame because we should work harder to put Egypt back to our rightful place as a super power
my mother visited Egypt 3 or 4 years ago and she go there and 1 thing she don't get pleased with Cairo building she say they are really old and dirty

Back
Top Bottom