What's new

Chinese swear their revenge on Japanese (Sino-Japanese War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 5000 years? Japan's civilization started during the Jomon period (14,000 BC).

Let me share with you a poem, my dear @+4vsgorillas-Apebane , -

Sazare-ishi no
Iwao to narite
Koke no musu made

:azn:

14000 years?
Even the Koreans dont dare to B.S that powerfully!

!4000 years hahahahahahahahahaha

Im talking civilization, not cave ditch dwellers.

Even that Haiku pattern is copied from China.

Read about the Jomon period.

Japanese are an ancient race.

Please do not lie over and over again.

Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Japanese central government annexed the islands in early 1895 after emerging victorious from the First Sino-Japanese War.[31] Around 1900, Japanese entrepreneur Koga Tatsushirō (古賀 辰四郎?) constructed a bonito fish processing plant on the islands, employing over 200 workers. The business failed around 1940 and the islands have remained deserted ever since.[34] In the 1970s, Koga Tatsushirō's son Zenji Koga and Zenji's wife Hanako sold four islets to the Kurihara family of Saitama Prefecture. Kunioki Kurihara[35] owned Uotsuri, Kita-Kojima, and Minami-Kojima. Kunioki's sister owns Kuba.[36]
The name "Senkaku Retto" is not found in any Japanese historical document before 1900 (the term "Senkaku Gunto" began being used in the late 19th century), and first appeared in print in a geography journal published in 1900.
Buddy, we effectively administer those islands. You may sail around if you like, so long as your ships sail the opposite direction.
@ephone ,

The Potsdam Declaration specifies that territories acquired after the Treaty of Shimnoseki shall be given back; which includes Formosa, Korea. The Senkaku islands were not acquired through the Sino-Japanese War, but was acquired prior. Hence it does not apply.

The Americans and the rest of the European Union recognizes our position.

Thank goodness the Chinese posters here in PDF don't represent all Chinese people. I have a lot of Chinese friends and when we do talk about this issue, its sincere and they understand my personal apology to the history. Plus, there is a forgiveness they share that is genuine.

I fear that some posters here are a just extremists. I'm sorry, but my judgement is coming after reading some posts...

At a personal level, I have no gripe with Japanese. My favourite eatery is owned by a Japanese family.
But Japanese posters with the Audacity to use the Imperial Japanese flag as avatar, talk shameless island ownership and make claim of 14000 years history?

Why do you think some members here are hostile?

14000 years?
Even the Koreans dont dare to B.S that powerfully!

!4000 years hahahahahahahahahaha

Im talking civilization, not cave ditch dwellers.

Even that Haiku pattern is copied from China.

To correct you, our civilization is not 14000 years old; I said that it began in 14,000 BC.

Our civilization has existed for over 16,000 years (14000 + 2014). So around 16,000 years.

Our monarchy has continued uninterrupted for over 2,500 years. There was no dynastic cycling.

At a personal level, I have no gripe with Japanese. My favourite eatery is owned by a Japanese family.
But Japanese posters with the Audacity to use the Imperial Japanese flag as avatar, talk shameless island ownership and make claim of 14000 years history?

Why do you think some members here are hostile?

Why are you questioning my use of the Rising Sun Flag? It is the Flag used by the Japanese Self Defense Forces. And I have the right to be proud of my nation's military emblem. How dare you tell me to be ashamed.

Why don't you tell your so-called Chinese friends about your beautification of war time bastard emperor and tell them that he was not responsible for war time criminal activities?

Let's see whether they still accept your apology at all after that.

Your apology is really empty and all superficial sincerity is all wiped out after your beautifying your war time emperor.

Sorry for you that all Chinese are like us if you think we are extremists.

In Chinese people's mind, in People's minds from all other nations who have been invaded by the japs, that war time emperor was a fxxking bastard and war criminal.

Thank goodness the Chinese posters here in PDF don't represent all Chinese people. I have a lot of Chinese friends and when we do talk about this issue, its sincere and they understand my personal apology to the history. Plus, there is a forgiveness they share that is genuine.

I fear that some posters here are a just extremists. I'm sorry, but my judgement is coming after reading some posts...

Good to se you on here my Japanese friend. There was another, not sure where he has gone. I have been to Japan and was taken back by the kindness of your people and impeccable manners, things which are the hallmarks of great countries.

@ephone , like i said in my prior post, the Senkaku islands were nationalized in 1895, but were occupied and administered prior to 1894. Why are we even arguing about this? It is sovereign Japanese territory, and recognized by the United States, Russia, European Union, and most of the world. The only one to contest is China and Taiwan.

Why worry about Senkaku Island? First, try to take back Taiwan that you claim as an 'inherent province'.

Okina-me, chisana kuchi ni...

Only 5000 years? Japan's civilization started during the Jomon period (14,000 BC).
No,modern day identity should not be applied towards neolithic culture.

I think Chinese civilization give or take is around 3,500-4,000 years as I don't believe in Xia or legendary figures.

It is recognized across the world that Japanese civilization is younger than contemporary Chinese and Koreans ones.

Neither is early Japanese history continuous there is no proof Himiko was related to the Yamato bloodline.

Rather Japan was similar to China that there many minor kingdoms(whether or not they spoke Japonic is up to debate) ie Kumaso,Hayato,Koshibito,Mishihase,Emishi etc

Even the Japanese Imperial Household may ultimately have continental origins.

Japan is a land of immigrants and many Chinese and Koreans fled there ie 新撰姓氏録

That was cute

Read about the Jomon period.

Japanese are an ancient race.
Japanese are ancient and have warior code. All great civilization had this. Japan should rebuild their army to match their old glory.

To correct you, our civilization is not 14000 years old; I said that it began in 14,000 BC.

Our civilization has existed for over 16,000 years (14000 + 2014). So around 16,000 years.

Our monarchy has continued uninterrupted for over 2,500 years. There was no dynastic cycling.

Why are you questioning my use of the Rising Sun Flag? It is the Flag used by the Japanese Self Defense Forces. And I have the right to be proud of my nation's military emblem. How dare you tell me to be ashamed.

You flaunt it here after the atrocities done under that flag?

China is the longest continuous civilisation but we will never claim to be 14000 years old. We will leave that to the Koreans and now Japanese.

What revenge? What is comparison between an American Sattelite State and worlds 2nd largest Economy and Army. And most probably the next super power.
Japenese dont have indipendent foreign policy. And modern generation Of japan have nothing to do with what there ancestors have been doing.
Hell China should Punish Mangolia first then :-)
And to the extent i know about chinese they are sane and modern minded nation not some History Revering ethnocentric Retards

uninhabited? Of course. There are still quite a few islands in China who are still uninhabited today. There is also no Chinese flags on them as well.
Are the japs going to take over them as well?
Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you are not dumb, you can read, right?

Early history
Records of these islands date back to as early as the 15th century when they were referred as Diaoyu in books such as Voyage with a Tail Wind (simplified Chinese: 顺风相送; traditional Chinese: 順風相送; pinyin: Shùnfēng Xiāngsòng) (1403) [20] and Record of the Imperial Envoy's Visit to Ryūkyū (simplified Chinese: 使琉球录; traditional Chinese: 使琉球錄; pinyin: Shĭ Liúqiú Lù) (1534). Adopted by the Chinese Imperial Map of the Ming Dynasty, the Chinese name for the island group (Diaoyu) and the Japanese name for the main island (Uotsuri) both mean "fishing".

Historically, the Chinese had used the uninhabited islands as navigational markers in making the voyage to the Ryukyu Kingdom upon commencement of diplomatic missions to the kingdom, "resetting the compass at a particular isle in order to reach the next one".[21]

The stance given by the Japanese MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS is that the Senkaku Islands are clearly an inherent territory of Japan, in light of historical facts and based upon international law, and the Senkaku Islands are under the valid control of Japan. They also state "there exists no issue of territorial sovereignty to be resolved concerning the Senkaku Islands."The following counter-points to China's claims are given:

1. The islands had been uninhabited and showed no trace of having been under the control of China prior to 1895.
  2. The islands were neither part of Taiwan nor part of the Pescadores Islands, which were ceded to Japan by the Qing Dynasty of China in Article II of the May 1895 Treaty of Shimonoseki,thus were not later renounced by Japan under Article II of the SAN FRANCISCO PEACE TREATY

3. A resident of Okinawa Prefecture who had been engaging in activities such as fishery around the Senkaku Islands since around 1884 made an application for the lease of the islands, and approval was granted by the Meiji Government in 1896. After this approval, he sent a total of 248 workers to those islands and ran the following businesses: constructing piers,collecting bird feathers, manufacturing dried bonito, collecting coral, raising cattle, manufacturing canned goods and collecting mineral phosphate guano (bird manure for fuel use). The fact that the Meiji Government gave approval concerning the use of the Senkaku Islands to an individual, who in turn was able to openly run these businesses mentioned above based on the approval, demonstrates Japan's valid control over the Islands.
  4. Though the islands were controlled by the United States as an occupying power between 1945 and 1972, Japan has since 1972 exercised administration over the islands.
  5. Japanese allege that Taiwan and China only started claiming ownership of the islands in 1971, following a May 1969 United Nations report that a large oil and gas reserve may exist under the seabed near the islands.
  • The examples of Japanese valid control after the reversion to Japan of the administrative rights over Okinawa including the Senkaku Islands are as follows:
  1. Patrol and law enforcement. (e.g. law enforcement on illegal fishing by foreign fishing boats)
  2. Levying taxes on the owners of the Islands under private ownership. (in Kuba Island.)
  3. Management as state-owned land (in Taisho Island, Uotsuri Island, etc.)
  4. As for Kuba Island and Taisho Island, the Government of Japan has offered them to the United States since 1972 as facilities/districts in Japan under the Japan-U.S. Status of Forces Agreement.
  5. Researches by the Central Government and the Government of Okinawa Prefecture (e.g. Utilization and development research by Okinawa Development Agency (construction of temporary heliport, etc.) (1979), Fishery research by the Okinawa Prefecture (1981), Research on ALBATROSScommissioned by the Environment Agency (1994).)
No, its just that, i notice that some Chinese have this idea that we Japanese are war-like or they have a pre-formed image of us as if we're back in WWII. The fact that you said 'kamikaze' in our blood is inherent example of that bias.

Like i said, there is no territorial question about Senkaku Island. That is sovereign Japanese territory. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom