What's new

Chinese swear their revenge on Japanese (Sino-Japanese War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The war will take place close to China's home turf, so it is likely that the US will lose all of its precious supercarriers but in exchange to destroy China's coastal cities.

BTW, this is in the mind of the right-wings, not me.

They wanna one stone two birds, so to make sure not only China, the US is ruined as well.

Not sure weather Japan really wants what you say. Regardless, I don't believe there will be such a conflict anytime in the near or far future. Of course, I don't have access to a crystal ball, and I realize that anything is possible. I give you credit for being realistic, as there would indeed be massive loss and damage on both sides. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just living in a fantasy land. The Ohio Class SSBNs and the nuclear triad will never be neutralized.

Last edited:
Clearly we are heading in the direction of war against the USA. This is unavoidable. So we must give the USA a bloody nose to force it out of East Asia while holding back enough to destroy Japan's industrial capacity.

China is working hard to build a reliable missile defence shield.

To destroy the US carrier is easy, but to neutralize the US nuclear arsenal is a real challenge.

111135ft52vu5pupxvgbgb.jpg

Reality:
1. none (except a few tiny countries) dare to recognize taiwan as an official country, but part of China. All taiwan's international activities have to be conducted under One-China framework. Without China's approval, taiwan cannot join any international organization. Taiwan's current economy is tightly correlated with China's and deeply dependent on China's. So getting it reunited with mainland is closer and closer.

2. Diaoyu islands is China's and will remain so. China's Navy, fishing ships and other ships can come and go at any times.

3. WWII is the past. However, the memory is not. Chinese people will always remember what those japs have done in the past. We will always remember that war time japs emperor was a heartless cruel bastard that should have been hanged but spared by the americans.

At last, I am so enlightened to learn that japs has 16k years history. :rofl:

Any people from india, egypt or iraq would like to pitch in what you think? :rofl:

Probably japs were the one helping build pyramids. :rofl:

The reality of the world:

1. Taiwan remains independent and exercises full administration of itself , separate from PRC. Taiwan is a cooperating partner of the United States and, to an extent, Japan.

2. Senkaku Island is part of Japan. Period.

3. World War II is the past.

Last edited:
China will not want to be on a colliding path with U.S. for sure. Let alone start conflicts with U.S.

Trust me, China has no interest in leading the world as a policeman as well. If U.S. wants to lead the world for the next 100 years as policeman, suggested by obama, China will be glad to say: Go ahead.

However, the west, including U.S., need to understand that China is never shy away from conflicts when conflicts are brought to her shore.

1950-1953 vs U.S./U.N. : korean war
1962 vs india: china india border conflict
1969 vs ussr: china ussr border conflict
1960s to 1970s vs U.S.: vietnam war
1979 vs vietnam: china vietnam border conflict

But, you would not find China fighting any wars that were far from her.

So for those so-called strategists, analysts or whatsoever, there is no guessing whether China will be in it. If it involves China territory issue, the answer will be a resounding YES.

If the conflicts are brought to China's door step, the answer will be YES as well.

You have a very good imagination and even more wishful thinking. You left out the part where the Chinese navy is obliterated in retaliation. Or, are you once again being delusional and assuming the Chinese navy would come away without a scratch in a naval war with the US. Oh that's right, I forgot. You're living very comfortably in your host western country. You can cheer on the war and bloodshed while sitting back on your comfy couch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom