What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

Despite what the guy IndianArmy says, India lags behind China in almost every economic index. I have no doubt that India will one day become a strong and prosperous nation, but for IndianArmy to claim that democratic India is more developed than China is simply not the case.

those indians just love posting trash threads in china zone :lol:

only shows how jealousy they are, really :lol:

and stop indian army massacre peasant everyday :lol:

1270785734RMYY6XmZ.jpg

I have seen these communist closely, They are most ruthless people they rape, kill, torture there enemy(who don support them). They kill each other. These communist have ruled West Bengal for 25 years, they have killed many people in WB. So all together these communist are all same.

I was living in Peaceful town (Gumla) in Jharkhand. After these Red bigots came to my town , they spoiled everything... Now we are trapped between These red killers and Government....

Role of church: To save their life and successfully run conversion church support and sometime neutral towards these red killers..

What if they win: After there win they will not stop, they will start fighting among themselves and the bloody war will not stop...

Despite what the guy IndianArmy says, India lags behind China in almost every economic index. I have no doubt that India will one day become a strong and prosperous nation, but for IndianArmy to claim that democratic India is more developed than China is simply not the case.

Please feel free to point out when and where have I said India is more developed than China??

I'm sorry Black Widow, just because a fringe group of Indian communists are brutal terrorists, it says nothing at all about peaceful China.

I have seen these communist closely, They are most ruthless people they rape, kill, torture there enemy(who don support them). They kill each other. These communist have ruled West Bengal for 25 years, they have killed many people in WB. So all together these communist are all same.

I was living in Peaceful town (Gumla) in Jharkhand. After these Red bigots came to my town , they spoiled everything... Now we are trapped between These red killers and Government....

Role of church: To save their life and successfully run conversion church support and sometime neutral towards these red killers..

What if they win: After there win they will not stop, they will start fighting among themselves and the bloody war will not stop...
Your point Being :what:

Please feel free to point out when and where have I said India is more developed than China??

"We in a democracy on the other hand prosecute instead of Persecute"

You implied that India is more socially developed than China. That too is false.

You implied that India is more socially developed than China. That too is false.

Your own member said in china the culprits are executed or persecuted, i said we prosecute instead, shouldnt have I said it?

So Indians were colonized by only 3000 British soldiers. They even now still do not understand what is "rules".
"Democracy"is just a rule! Western rules.
Britons have rules "The transmission of civilization", use it to colonial the world.
Crusader have rules "Holy war", use it to invasion of the Middle East.
Ancient China also have rules "教化蛮夷", we certainly is not a good neighbor...
If the game rules set by others, you can never win.
So USA democracy is only democracy in the American people. Other countries democratic, have or have not, the decision by the US's interests.

We will not follow the rules of the USA, we will draw up own rules --- Pragmatism and Collectivism.
USA wants us to do, not necessarily in our interest, just consistent with USA interests. We will find own way, to develop new rules of the game, protect our own interests.

1. Chinese people believe that, Prosperous life important than a single vote. We know Western media hopes that China has a bloody revolution, to terminate the rise of China, but that is impossible. In history, a good economy national, no country will be a revolution. China is no exception.

2. Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...But the China National policy is very stable.

3. Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it!

4. Does Hu Jintao have term limits ? Yes, 10 Years.
Does China's rights by one person to master it? No, nine people rule the country together. Hu Jintao's State Rights a lot less than Obama.

Your own member said in china the culprits are executed or persecuted, i said we prosecute instead, shouldnt have I said it?

China too, prosecute culprits first. China also has the death penalty, as does many countries, including the United States.

^^ Your entire statement is negated by the fact that you use "we" when you mention Chinese decision making process. There is no "we" in Chinese government, there is the party, that's it. Whatever you just mentioned, the decision for the same was not taken by the Chinese public, it was taken by the party.

How does Indian Army sir's statement give you the Idea that India is less socially developed than China ???

I shall return at IST 7:00..
Have an pg entrance exam to attend today at 2..:wave:

So Indians were colonized by only 3000 British soldiers. They even now still do not understand what is "rules".
"Democracy"is just a rule! Western rules.
Britons have rules "The transmission of civilization", use it to colonial the world.
Crusader have rules "Holy war", use it to invasion of the Middle East.
Ancient China also have rules "教化蛮夷", we certainly is not a good neighbor...
If the game rules set by others, you can never win.
So USA democracy is only democracy in the American people. Other countries democratic, have or have not, the decision by the US's interests.

We will not follow the rules of the USA, we will draw up own rules --- Pragmatism and Collectivism.
USA wants us to do, not necessarily in our interest, just consistent with USA interests. We will find own way, to develop new rules of the game, protect our own interests.

1. Chinese people believe that, Prosperous life important than a single vote. We know Western media hopes that China has a bloody revolution, to terminate the rise of China, but that is impossible. In history, a good economy national, no country will be a revolution. China is no exception.

2. Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...But the China National policy is very stable.

3. Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it!

4. Does Hu Jintao have term limits ? Yes, 10 Years.
Does China's rights by one person to master it? No, nine people rule the country together. Hu Jintao's State Rights a lot less than Obama.

US Democracy: black jails, torture chambers, FBI tracking, wars of occupation, chemical waepons in Vietnam and Iraq, "We will Obliterate Iran", support of war criminal countries and dictatorships, Wall Street rule.

Back
Top Bottom