What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

You know what happens [tianmen square,tibetian uprising] whenever people want to express their thoughts about the chinese govt...

Well tanlixiang28776 why is your flag showing USA

You know what happens [tianmen square,tibetian uprising] whenever people want to express their thoughts about the chinese govt...

You should look after your Maoist problem before pointing finger at us.

India faces a greater threat of uprisings from its occupation of Kashmir than anything in recent Chinese history.

What a hypocrite..You enjoy all the pleasures of a democracy and how can you be a judge of what chinese want ??

India faces a greater threat of uprisings from its occupation of Kashmir than anything in recent Chinese history.

Well it has been like that since 20 yrs..Did anything happen ?? NO...

I get the pleasures of a developed country, nothing more.

What you get there is freedom of expression..Of speech..Of thoughts..That is the fun of democracy..

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Chinese people want prosperity, not $hithole AKA Indian Democracy.

You live in canada i presume...
Why did you/your parents go to canada ??

China will go more democratic

but india style, no thanks :lol:

they are more unjust and corrupted than we are now

Norinco makes really good stuff. You guys know that AK is worth $20,000 in the US as a collector's item and Class 3 machine gun.

You live in canada i presume...
Why did you/your parents go to canada ??

I came to Canada for studying. Of course, i will go back to China later since my root is in China.

Back
Top Bottom