What's new

Can India's PAD and AAD ABM systems effective against pakistans missiles?

MBT Masai Barefoot TechnologyMBTShoesunique design, multi-level, the only cure is designed to simulate walking in sand 'similar to walking in the natural environment in Kenya Masai'. This creates a natural, uneven walking surfaces, and use of physical force and stability of the major muscle groups, training the body to move correctly.It has a positive effect on the whole body,help improve posture, reuce back pain, and alleviate joint pressure. New MBT Changa will be your best healthy life partner.

Fourth [/B]PDV is a solid fueled version of PAD with IIR seeker. It is not a combination of PAD and AAD.

Hey guy,

Dont confuse or mislead others.I am responding for the second time to correct you regarding the same error.

PDV is a totally new missile and unrelated to PAD(which is a bare copy of prithvi TBM)
PDV more looks like Arrow-2 with a fatty booster stage and a sleeky longer second stage.Currently I am away from my home,else I would have created some friendly CAD drawings for review. HMRL achieved some breakthroughs in the design of high energy propellants.
Just get rid of that PDV an upgraded PAD conception from your mind.
Also,if you are luckky you can find the information on the dual mode seeker for PDV on the internet.{forget the solo IIR thingy for PDV)

Hey guy,

Dont confuse or mislead others.I am responding for the second time to correct you regarding the same error.

PDV is a totally new missile and unrelated to PAD(which is a bare copy of prithvi TBM)
PDV more looks like Arrow-2 with a fatty booster stage and a sleeky longer second stage.Currently I am away from my home,else I would have created some friendly CAD drawings for review. HMRL achieved some breakthroughs in the design of high energy propellants.
Just get rid of that PDV an upgraded PAD conception from your mind.
Also,if you are luckky you can find the information on the dual mode seeker for PDV on the internet.{forget the solo IIR thingy for PDV)

I think you understand that people will believe in a source rather than your words. I have shown my source directly from Dr. Saraswat's interview here...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-advanced-shipboard-weapons-6.html#post849860

But you don't believe media!!!! You believe only what you think, that something strange!! :tdown:

You won't get the chance to count them.... rest in peace :cheers:

ha ho sakta hai ...cause only pakistan have missiles india have nothing

or barak 2, s300, akash sam, pad, aad (in future barak 8, s400, inmproved akash ) kya kar lenge

i think india ke pass ek bhi missile nahi hai tabhi to pakistan no need any sam ???? right

BMs are costly to produce. Pakistan must not have 'huge' inventory, neither has India, check it again. Just for example: IAF getting get 250 Akash missiles in two years time. As far as I remember India is establishing production line to build 200 AAD missiles and ~35 Prithvi or say PAD missiles per year. Currently India can build ~10 Agni-II per year.

sources to back your claims would be nice

sources to back your claims would be nice

Akash order placed in 2008/09....

"He told journalists here during his visit to the various defence public sector undertaking and defence research organisations in Bangalore that the Defence Acquisition Committee had decided to buy the Akash missiles as the IAF was satisfied with their performance and had already inducted them for two squadrons (250 missile systems). "

The Hindu : News / National : IAF to procure more Tejas aircraft and Akash missiles: Antony

AAD missile: It was from a three years old interview of DRDO chief. Forgot where read that.

Prithvi: India had production capacity of 3-4 Prithvi per month in 2000. But it was not ultilise the full production capacity because the Army didn't need so many missiles at one or even couldn't afford them. That makes 36-48 per year. But now it is 2010.

Prithvi - India Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

Agni: Sorry it was 12 per year capacity in early 2000 and now it is 18 per year.

Agni-II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Will the new k series replace prithvi's in pdv ?
what kind of missiles are used in AAD ?

The only 2 countries having ballistic missiles capable of performing evasion counter-measures after re-entry are US and Russia with their Minuteman-III and Topol-M series missiles. Not even China, France or we have that capability yet.

So of anyone has some evidence of having ABM-proof developed missiles, please come up with it than a wild guess.

This is so hilarious! Now lets get some things in perspective

1) India has decided to build a BMD.....bold step....just think ....a seemingly develping emerging giant is now trying to out do western world in the most sophisticated of technologies.....give credit for this move and stop disparing the efforts.

2) Guys why do you think Pakistan will launch 200 missiles on India ever? It won't happen primarily because no matter how insane a person may be....he will not kill a billion folks....because so much of nusear waste will kill all pakistanis due to radiation and the global environmental impact on it will create havoc...so no body will allow Pakistan to commit a blunder....in my opinion Pakistan will never do it even if it is free to do so.

3) What can happen is this....Pakistan launches a tactical nuke on advancing Indian columns.....this was what initial doctrine was.....but it is no longer valid.....WHY? because India no longer thinks about capturing Karachi or Islamabad.....the Cold start doctrine just says....rapid thrust into enemy territory...grab 40-50 kms of land and stop....no one's survival is at stake...Intl. community will stop the war by then.

4) THE ONLY REASON WHY INDIA IS DEVELOPING A BMD......if a nuke is launched by a rogue general or if some Terrorists group get their hands on launch codes etc....in effect JUST INCASE A NUKE IS LAUNCHED....India should have SOME REASONABLE ASSURANCE of intercepting it.....nobody is thinking about stopping 100 nukes.

Grow up guys....India and Pak will never confront each other in an all out war! India doesn't want it and Pak cannot afford it...infact the way I see things...both Pseleiberatak and India can have a Kargil like scenario where there is a limited war in Kashmir.

Finally........just think yaar....lets get over with this mutual paranoia and try to develop economically. India has taken some steps but is still obsessed with external threats just like Pak. Stop thinking about nuking each other.

My 2 cents!

Back
Top Bottom