What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

1. It's unwise to wait for a day when the existence/inexistence of God would be objectively proved.

2. Faith is reserved for things that can't be proved or that haven't been proved yet.

3. Quran is a guidance for you only if you have faith.

Totally agree with you, if existence of Allah is objectively proved than there is no point of the test.

Bangladesh on the boil, 84 dead
Dhaka: Fresh clashes continued in Bangladesh on Tuesday as the death toll in the ongoing violence over the crime verdicts increased to 84. The clashes broke out after the conviction of three top Islamist leaders for 1971 war crimes on January 21.

Jamaat-e-Islami supporters clashed with the Bangladesh police on Monday after a nationwide strike was called to protest against the conviction of leaders. Four people, including a teenager,

Schools and businesses remained closed amidst reports that protesters attacking police and government offices and blocking rail and road traffic.

Police opened fire on unruly picketers in Satkhira and Sirajganj, killing four persons, including a teenage boy, and injuring 18 others. Police said they fired in self-defence.

Three compartments of a train were badly burnt when alleged Jamaat-Shibir men hurled a bomb at the train at Kamalapur Railway Station, police said, adding no-one was hurt in the attack.

Railways Minister Mazibul Hoque, after visiting the spot, accused Jamaat-Shibir men for the attack.

"A loud explosion was heard first and the fire engulfed three compartments within seconds," a senior official with Bangladesh Railway told The Daily Star newspaper. Railway officials rushed to the spot hearing the blast but three compartments were burnt before they managed to bring the fire under control.

Violence in the country escalated on Thursday when a death sentence was handed down to 73-year-old Delwar Hossain Sayedee, vice-president of the Jamaat-e-Islami, by International Crimes Tribunal.

The two-day strike called by Jamaat coincided with President Pranab Mukherjee's maiden visit to the country.

Another shutdown has been called by the fundamentalist outfit's alliance partner and main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party led by Khaleda Zia on the last day of the visit by Mukherjee on March 5.

(With PTI Inputs)

Bangladesh on the boil, 84 dead

US calls for calm in Bangladesh

Washington: The US on Tuesday expressed sadness over the loss of life in the recent unrest in Bangladesh and called for calm and peaceful resolution for differences.

"While we are encouraged that the situation is beginning to calm down, we are saddened by the reports of over 70 people killed during protests across Bangladesh. We also continue to be concerned by reported attacks on Hindu temples and homes," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said.

"So while engaging in peaceful protest is a fundamental democratic right, we firmly believe violence is never the answer. So we continue to encourage all Bangladeshis to peacefully express their views and look to the government of Bangladesh to ensure the safety of all its citizens," Ventrell said in response to question.

PTI

http://zeenews.india.com/news/south-asia/us-calls-for-calm-in-bangladesh_833067.html

1. It's unwise to wait for a day when the existence/inexistence of God would be objectively proved.

2. Faith is reserved for things that can't be proved or that haven't been proved yet.

3. Quran is a guidance for you only if you have faith.

You are totally right. The existence of God can not be proved. I also agree with the following quote also

The thing is even atheists have not yet come up with a good argument to disprove the existence of God and quite frankly they do not have to. They can believe whatever they want but then when they mock believers and tell them how foolish they are they should bring forth proof to their beliefs, of which they have yet not been able to do so. In actuality to be able to disprove God one must be omniscient and since nobody is omniscient ergo nobody can disprove God. Philosophically speaking if one were omniscient than he would fit the definition of God (Nauzbillah) so in reality only God himself can either prove or disprove his own existence.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ious-landscape-pew-forum-5.html#ixzz2MgkoI8NN

-By KingMamba93

@Moander

If you are interested, you can go through the following link, from post#35 to last, where it is said by me that the existence of God can not be proved ever, but there are lots of implications that there is God.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...igious-landscape-pew-forum-3.html#post3718007

This is the reason, I can not blame the Atheists, because they want prove, but I do not have any!

But the problem with the Bangladeshi Atheists is they are working with heinous and terrible agenda to create chaos in Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are totally right. The existence of God can not be proved. I also agree with the following quote also

@Moander

If you are interested, you can go through the following link, from post#35 to last, where it is said by me that the existence of God can not be proved ever, but there are lots of implications that there is God.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...igious-landscape-pew-forum-3.html#post3718007

This is the reason, I can not blame the Atheists, because they want prove, but I do not have any!

But the problem with the Bangladeshi Atheists is they are working with heinous and terrible agenda to create chaos in Bangladesh.

I am not not too bother about atheist as long as they mind there own business. I have heard or read many philosophical or logical theory about non-existence of god, but from early age till now i never lost my faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
R u with them...
bangladesh_protests.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

or with them
fire-block-party-jamaat-e-islami.n.jpg

True bangladeshi...

bangladesh_Jamat-e.jpg

Hundreds injured in Bangladesh opposition strike protest

Incidents of clash, arson, vandalism and detention were reported in parts of Bangladesh during the main opposition’s nationwide general strike yesterday, leaving hundreds of people injured.

Rubber bullets and live ammunition were reportedly fired to disperse stone-throwing protesters in Dhaka and elsewhere in the country during the strike also supported by Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami party, a key ally of former prime minister Khaleda Zia’s main opposition alliance.

Zia’s Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) declared the nationwide dawn-to-dusk strike to protest at what it said government’s corruption, misrule, oppression and “mass killings”.

At least 76 people including seven police and 39 Jamaat-e-Islami activists were killed and hundreds of others injured in the riots after a tribunal awarded death sentence to the Jamaat’s vice president Delwar Hosssain Sayeede for war crimes in 1971, on February 28.

Due to BNP’s strike, which followed Jamaat’s non-stop 48-hour strike, the usually busy streets of the capital looked almost deserted as most means of public and private transportation were off the roads, Xinhua reported.

Police also charged batons and used tear gas to disperse demonstrators who were blocking major roads. Dozens of vehicles were reportedly smashed or set on fire.

Although inter-district buses were suspended, the authorities claimed that operation of trains, ferries and flights was normal.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s ruling Bangladesh Awami League activists staged anti-strike processions in many city streets.

Senior BNP spokesman Rizvi Ahmed claimed that “at least 250 party leaders and activists were injured as law enforcers attacked them when they tried to bring out processions in support of the strike.”

The law enforcers detained around 200 party leaders and activists during the strike hours and lodged “false” cases against about 4,000 party men, he said.

Kazi Ziauddin, a senior spokesman of Bangladesh police, refuted Ahmed’s claims, saying: “It’s beyond question since today’s situation was far better.”

“There were no reports of major violence across the country apart from some stray incidents.”

Hundreds injured in Bangladesh opposition strike protest

Abbey what the hell is going on. Never seen anything like this. Police just open fire on BNP rally. Many senior member has been injured. Awami has gone total mad.

Abbey what the hell is going on. Never seen anything like this. Police just open fire on BNP rally. Many senior member has been injured. Awami has gone total mad.

which was totally unnecessary. Political parties should really figure out some other ways to go on with their protest without disrupting our daily life.

:chilli:Thursday hartal and Friday official mullah protest time.

i can'thear what ershad chacha is saying, can someone explain what he is saying?

Back
Top Bottom