What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

Secular India is just a slogan to chant..... Reality is

Hippocratic Hindu Secularism.....

If you think that 71 war happened because we changed our mind on being a Muslim nation than I have to say you haven't read much about the context of the war.STATE RELIGION WAS NOT,I REPEAT NOT THE ISSUE.
So you can't forget Pakistan's wrong doing but forget India's help in 1971 ?

Tell me, who would have you support if you had been a young person in 1972 ?

Pak has already apologized. This drama is being kept alive by Indian stooges so that Pak-Bangla relations remain hostage to the past.

Sorry I did not understand. Can u please specify in which year and which gov: of pak has formally apologized to Bangladesh for their lnhuman barbaric war crime?

If you think that 71 war happened because we changed our mind on being a Muslim nation than I have to say you haven't read much about the context of the war.STATE RELIGION WAS NOT,I REPEAT NOT THE ISSUE.

Ok..I agree with you...but then the next question comes to my mind is if there is an issue of political power sharing that could have been resolved by peaceful discussion between political parties of a nation..Ultimately you are people of a nation...Why did you start thinking about getting separated??....See this is as if a state in India will feel that GOI is discrimanting it...For example the state of Odisha in India...The major political party of Odisha neither support ruling party not opposition party...Due to this GOI always neglects my state...But that does not mean that i will justify to some cranky people who demand to get separated from India....

So my point is that apart from being waged in a war with your central leadership, the other options to explore the situation cabb be tried at 1971 so as to avoid the distatser of dividing of your nation...

Funny you say that Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, etc. have bought house in Mumbai whereas you give exaample of Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi. You have to know that there is politics involved too.

As for Muslims owning house in Mumbai, if you can afford it, you will get it. But there may be problem of you being Bangladeshi.

BTW I ask you one thing, how many Muslims have been killed in Bangladesh by Hindus.

Not really.

How many people belonging to the 90% of the population has been killed by people belonging to the 9% of the population?Show me data from other countries where a 9% minority picks up a fight with 90% of majority.Hindus have been killed in Bangladesh by Muslims as Muslims have been killed by Hindus in India.Christians have been killed in Armenia by Muslims as Muslims have been killed in Bosnia by Christians!Welcome to Planet Earth!

So you can't forget Pakistan's wrong doing but forget India's help in 1971 ?

Tell me, who would have you support if you had been a young person in 1972 ?
To answer this absurd question one dose not need to go to past.all sain Bangladeshi will tell u the samething.we do not support the country who tried and failed miserably to control our freedom. And we do not support the country who are trying to break us as a nation .

your kangarooo court failed to find the main guy guilty, how convenient!
How do you know he is guilty ? Do you have any proof that Special Investigative Team couldn't find and Prosecutor couldn't prove.

Also, Congress whose biggest nemesis is Modi right now, wouldn't they have applied all resources to prove this ?

Also, the main culprits were those Muslims backed by Congress who burnt alive 58 men, women and children.

Tell me honestly, if a Hindu mob, burn down Muslim colony neighbors (God Forbid) house while all the people, men, women and children alive. Don't you think a riot will break out in Bangladesh. So who is the main culprit ?

BTW why you care only about Muslims in Gujarat that were killed, why not Hindus who were also killed.

Be honest.

Apology was won by BNP..... But Rawami is still chanting apology apology..... What about Indian thinking of Bangladesh has it province......

How many people belonging to the 90% of the population has been killed by people belonging to the 9% of the population?Show me data from other countries where a 9% minority picks up a fight with 90% of majority.Hindus have been killed in Bangladesh by Muslims as Muslims have been killed by Hindus in India.Christians have been killed in Armenia by Muslims as Muslims have been killed in Bosnia by Christians!Welcome to Planet Earth!
Okay, read about Godhara riots. Let me tell you chronology.

1. Muslims mob stopped a train and locked Karsevaks, who were returning from religious tour, in railway bogey. The locked 58 people who were all HINDUS consisted of men, women and children.

2. The word went out and Riots broke.

3. Around 800 Muslims and around 290 Hindus were killed.

So tell me, is there any case of this where Hindus attacked Muslims first ?

This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.

This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future.

Post coming from a Think tank Bravo :tup:

Do you even know who is progressive BD?? Or do you mean India is opposing progress in BD??

This is a fight between Radicals who killed and still have the motives to kill(recent incidents and burning of temples etc,etc) and moderate Bangladeshis. More precisely a brain washed lot who still justify 1971 massacres of their own people in the name of religion. These Jamaati guys do know they cannot implement the religious laws in a mixed society like BD and so their anti India propaganda to leverage support based on religion.

They are Doing this propaganda for Decades since 1971 and recently realized that their propaganda has nil affect and people do remember history,cannot be diverted in the name of religion with Shahbagh square revolution.

Apology was won by BNP..... But Rawami is still chanting apology apology..... What about Indian thinking of Bangladesh has it province......

awami league won a nation not just an apology.India thinks Bangladesh as a friendly nation, I know it's hard for you guys to digest.

Ok..I agree with you...but then the next question comes to my mind is if there is an issue of political power sharing that could have been resolved by peaceful discussion between political parties of a nation..Ultimately you are people of a nation...Why did you start thinking about getting separated??....See this is as if a state in India will feel that GOI is discrimanting it...For example the state of Odisha in India...The major political party of Odisha neither support ruling party not opposition party...Due to this GOI always neglects my state...But that does not mean that i will justify to some cranky people who demand to get separated from India....

So my point is that apart from being waged in a war with your central leadership, the other options to explore the situation cabb be tried at 1971 so as to avoid the distatser of dividing of your nation...

Many reasons:1)Georgraphy:Have you ever seen a state like pre71 Pakistan with two parts in two places with another country in the middle?
2)Failure of the center to govern the state as a federation which was supposed to grant our province autonomy(like federations do).
3)We did not wage war on the center.The center waged war on the province.They attacked us 25th of March.We declared independence on 26th.
4)As it failed as a federation disparity arose when it came to governance,military,economics,etc.

But secularism which is on BD Roads is exported and Serving India.....

Wanna serve no one. Want the kind of secularism that only serves us. AL isn't perfect. BNP isn't perfect. Jamat is full of war-criminals. Ershad is old.

We need a change; big change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom