What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

1. Bad apples are in every community. Sometimes Muslims start the riots, sometimes by Hindus.

2. Last time I checked Jehad belongs to Muslim, not a concept in Hindus.

3. So in 75 convictions made, if 31 are Muslims, it is wrong.

Now tell me how many times Hindu started riots in Bangladesh.

BTW in India 81.5% are Hindus and 14.5 % are Muslims.
what's the religion based percentage wise distribution of Bangladesh ?

1.I agree.
2.Jihad belongs to muslim.BUT under present situation it is used to denote terrorists.The reports suggest that the fire incident was done by terrorists not a general mass.
3.It is not wrong if the guilty are charged.
4.Muslim over 90%,Hindu around 9%.
There has been far less religious riots in Bangladesh compared to India.And almost all of them had terrorist groups or like minded organizations behind it.Except for the one which happened after the Babri incident.That was a real riot.Large scale riots where thousands have been killed has never happened in Bangladesh.Even in today's riot most of those who died were not Hindus.

0+0=0..............

President of every country represent State..... which is bigger then govt apologizing.... President apologizing means every Pakistani has apologized.....

We would still require a formal apology from the parliament.It has more value than any man's words.

@RiasatKhan

1. Fine that we agree on first point.

2. It was Muslim mob, not some terrorists. Depends on what the definition is used by you. Rioters and Terrorists are slightly different. Rioters are sub-set of terrorists, you can say that.

3. You haven't given me any detail of riot started by Hinds in Bangladesh. As for Gujarat, it has 300 year old history of riots. even when we were under British Rule.

There is a thread on Godhara riot, I have put all the facts, and reasons behind that riot. If you have question regarding it, mention my name and ask your question.

Lets come back to topic, which terrorist organizations have presence in Bangladesh. Kindly provide few names and a brief info if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RiasatKhan

1. Fine that we agree on first point.

2. It was Muslim mob, not some terrorists. Depends on what the definition is used by you. Rioters and Terrorists are slightly different. Rioters are sub-set of terrorists, you can say that.

3. You haven't given me any detail of riot started by Hinds in Bangladesh. As for Gujarat, it has 300 year old history of riots. even when we were under British Rule.

There is a thread on Godhara riot, I have put all the facts, and reasons behind that riot.

Lets come back to topic, which terrorist organizations have presence in Bangladesh. Kindly provide few names and a brief info if you can.

1)Huji
2)JMB
3)LeT
4)Hijb-e-Abu Omar
5)Jadid al Qaeda
6)JMJB
7)RAW:D

BTW,On what basis are people promoted here in PDF?

@RiasatKhan :omghaha: 7th one was great one.

Post count and time on PDF.

This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.

This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future.
Sure you would say so. Your country sets the example for people who want to move on into future, forgetting what LeJ and TTP do on a daily basis. They killed a hundred shias today? Sure forget it and move on. Let us build the nation while we let loose murderers. Let us not be obsessed with yesterday. Today is a different day, the murderers operate under a different name even though they preach the same hatred.

You would want Bangladesh to do the same. I understand the consistency.

what are you doing in Kashmir protecting you Sovereignty..... That's what we did in Bang but failed.... Apology for war crime is done by big heart to their brother.... will you apologize for war crime on Kashmirs????? Because i am migrated Kashmiri from IOK and i want apology of 1 lac 20 thousand people killed in Kashmir.....

your autocratic power hungry rulers and elites refused to accept a democratically elected leader, that's what happened in east Pakistan..
as for apology for lives lost in Indian side of Kashmir, let's see if you apologise to your Kashmiri brothers " pandits " for what your kind did to them.
let's see if you demand apology from Pakistan for what they did to Kashmir through supporting insurgents, who kill Kashmiris. any way come to Kashmir related thread for all those discussion it's off topic here.

Many Pakistanis have....but Pakistan(Government) hasn't.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218140-apology-done-2002-pakistan.html

Sorry I did not understand. Can u please specify in which year and which gov: of pak has formally apologized to Bangladesh for their lnhuman barbaric war crime?

See above.

Do you even know who is progressive BD??

Not only do I know what a progressive Bangladeshi is, I also know Indian agent provocateurs who want to keep Bangladesh mired in the past.

Luckily, progressive Bangladeshis do not fall for the Indian/BAL propaganda.

Funny you say that because Islamist run Pakistan is less safer than Bangladesh and GDP of Pakistan is 2 times of Bangladesh.

Here's a thought: how about posting on-topic?

BTW Do you understand the meaning of secularist ? I want to know your definition of Secularist and Islamist.

Since this battle is NOT between secularists and Islamists, the definitions are irrelevant to the topic.

Sure you would say so. Your country sets the example for people who want to move on into future,

Indeed. Obsessing about an event 40 years ago when the matter is all but resolved serves no purpose, except for Indian trouble makers.

@Developereo Buddy you brought it. Not me.

Quoting your words.

"This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.
This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...s-fight-anti-islam-label-5.html#ixzz2MIFxbYeI

By off-topic, I was referring to Pakistan and its GDP.

For secularist, fair enough, I'll bite.

Secularism is about separation of church and state. It has no relevance to this debate because the issue is about a political event that happened 40 years ago between two factions, both of which were Muslim (for the most part). It was NOT a religious conflict, so secularism is irrelevant.

Indeed. Obsessing about an event 40 years ago when the matter is all but resolved serves no purpose, except for Indian trouble makers.
So, by your logic, we should not obsess over Godhra because it happened 10 years ago?! Over Babri because it happened 20 years ago?!

Check your brain once. Criminals should not be let go however late it gets. There has to be an obsession to get them punished. It is your lack of obsession that led to your country to where it is now.

How is the matter in Bangladesh all but resolved?! The criminals are giving the same hate speeches. If they are allowed to go loose, it will only encourage such elements.

You are right when you said it is not secularist vs Islamist fight. It was a nationalist vs Islamist fight.
The 'secularist' angle came up only because the Islamists use words like 'secular', 'atheist' and 'fascist' as gaalis for the nationalists.

We would still require a formal apology from the parliament.It has more value than any man's words.

He was elected through Parliament in 2004 and for God sake he was representing Pakistan when he asked for Apology.... use ur mind don't fall in India and Rawami League propaganda.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom