What's new

Seeking war crimes justice, Bangladesh protesters fight 'anti-Islam' label

Okay, read about Godhara riots. Let me tell you chronology.

1. Muslims mob stopped a train and locked Karsevaks, who were returning from religious tour, in railway bogey. The locked 58 people who were all HINDUS consisted of men, women and children.

2. The word went out and Riots broke.

3. Around 800 Muslims and around 290 Hindus were killed.

So tell me, is there any case of this where Hindus attacked Muslims first ?

Plz explain Samjoota express.....

Wanna serve no one. Want the kind of secularism that only serves us. AL isn't perfect. BNP isn't perfect. Jamat is full of war-criminals. Ershad is old.

We need a change; big change.

yes you should change.... change Indian govt in Dhaka....

This is not a fight between secularists v/s Islamists.
This is a fight between pro-Indian stooges obsessed with the past v/s progressive Bangladeshis who want to move on into the future.
Funny you say that because Islamist run Pakistan is less safer than Bangladesh and GDP of Pakistan is 2 times of Bangladesh.

BTW Do you understand the meaning of secularist ? I want to know your definition of Secularist and Islamist.

Plz explain Samjoota express.....
What it has to do with Godhara riots ?

Do you understand the difference between Communal Riots and Terrorism based on National Animosity ?

It was act of terror by Indians against Pakistanis just like acts of terror conducted by Pakistanis against Indians. The culprit of Samjhota are in jail, how many terrorist that planned Mumbai attack are in jail in Pakistan ?

Apology was won by BNP..... But Rawami is still chanting apology apology..... What about Indian thinking of Bangladesh has it province......

Posting in different color and large size fonts don't make you post more meaningful.

Pakistan govt never issued a formal apology.

Thank you.

Okay, read about Godhara riots. Let me tell you chronology.

1. Muslims mob stopped a train and locked Karsevaks, who were returning from religious tour, in railway bogey. The locked 58 people who were all HINDUS consisted of men, women and children.

2. The word went out and Riots broke.

3. Around 800 Muslims and around 290 Hindus were killed.

So tell me, is there any case of this where Hindus attacked Muslims first ?

So,there are no cases of Hindus attacking Muslims first in India?
About Godhara train burning:
1) The report concluded that the attack constituted a "concerted effort by jehadi forces to slow down ever-increasing importance of India in the world affairs."
2)The court noted that the incident was a conspiracy and convicted the 31 Muslims under Indian Penal Code Sections 302 and 120 B

Posting in different color and large size fonts don't make you post more meaningful.

Pakistan govt never issued a formal apology.

Thank you.
lolzzzzzzzzz gov so president is not gov and yes strong president like muushrraf? :omghaha:

awami league won a nation not just an apology.India thinks Bangladesh as a friendly nation, I know it's hard for you guys to digest.

what are you doing in Kashmir protecting you Sovereignty..... That's what we did in Bang but failed.... Apology for war crime is done by big heart to their brother.... will you apologize for war crime on Kashmirs????? Because i am migrated Kashmiri from IOK and i want apology of 1 lac 20 thousand people killed in Kashmir.....

@RiasatKhan, please enlighten him.

why should he ? stupidity done by you :cheesy:

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh

By David Blair in Islamabad

12:01AM BST 31 Jul 2002

President Pervaiz Musharraf of Pakistan took a bold step yesterday when he implicitly apologised for the atrocities that scarred Bangladesh's war for independence from his country in 1971.

Gen Musharraf's expression of "regret", the first by a Pakistani military ruler, came during an official visit to Bangladesh.

His words received a mixed response, with the Bangladeshi government welcoming them but the country's opposition denouncing his gesture as inadequate.

Gen Musharraf visited a war memorial at Savar, near the capital, Dhaka, and left a handwritten note in the visitors' book.

"Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events in 1971," he wrote. "The excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regretted. Let us bury the past in the spirit of magnanimity. Let not the light of the future be dimmed."

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/218140-apology-done-2002-pakistan.html#ixzz2MH0zzNN0

Last edited by a moderator:
@RiasatKhan, please enlighten him.
@Imran Khan The President is not the government.A formal apology would be issued by the parliament of Pakistan.Besides that there are war retributions and other demands concerned in the case of 1971.

What it has to do with Godhara riots ?

Do you understand the difference between Communal Riots and Terrorism based on National Animosity ?

It was act of terror by Indians against Pakistanis just like acts of terror conducted by Pakistanis against Indians. The culprit of Samjhota are in jail, how many terrorist that planned Mumbai attack are in jail in Pakistan ?

0+0=0..............

@Imran Khan The President is not the government.A formal apology would be issued by the parliament of Pakistan.Besides that there are war retributions and other demands concerned in the case of 1971.

President of every country represent State..... which is bigger then govt apologizing.... President apologizing means every Pakistani has apologized.....

So,there are no cases of Hindus attacking Muslims first in India?
About Godhara train burning:1) The report concluded that the attack constituted a "concerted effort by jehadi forces to slow down ever-increasing importance of India in the world affairs."
2)The court noted that the incident was a conspiracy and convicted the 31 Muslims under Indian Penal Code Sections 302 and 120 B

1. Bad apples are in every community. Sometimes Muslims start the riots, sometimes by Hindus.

2. Last time I checked Jehad belongs to Muslim, not a concept in Hindus.

3. So in 75 convictions made, if 31 are Muslims, it is wrong ?

BTW in India 81.5% are Hindus and 14.5 % are Muslims.

What's the religion based percentage wise distribution of Bangladesh ?

Now tell me how many times Hindu started riots in Bangladesh.

if you guys are not satisfy with mushy then wait 100-200 years may be someone in pakistan do it for you guys :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom