What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai ekbar vebe dekun keno bharotiyo ra apner shate tal-milas-she ai thread e? India/anti-india ar proshno na akhane. Oder upore amra kokhonoi dependent chilam na (economically, culturally, malitarally). Other theke amader shob kisu alada. Amader army abong amader jonogon kokhonoi oderke mitro hishebe mane nai ni.

Ar arab ra ki bol-lo na bol-lo tate ashe jai na.Quran abong Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ki bolesen tate ashe-jai. Apne jake thank die-shen she kinto apna ke bolse Allah(swt) Quran R rosuler shik-ka mante na. A muslim can never do that. A desher manush ke apnio represent koren na amio kori na. Tai "we" word ta bolar age vebe chinte bolte hobe.

So you would prefer an Ally who looks down on you as dirt but won't take a non muslim as ally?

In this age, ummah is impossible. All the Muslim nations are racist. Arabs will be racist against us, we will be racist against blacks. Thats how our mentality is. Bhai Ummah to khali ek dik die cheshta chalano na, ora jokhon apnake patta dibe na tahole bar bar nijeke opoman kore labh ki? I thanked him because i agree with him. The ones who you want brotherhood with, ever heard them utter that word? They see you as low class people so why are you so obsessed to make them your brothers?are yout hat desperate

Not a bad idea but I hear that the next time the shoes will be laced with something really stinky!

Like what? the sh1ts you speak? :lol:

Again that's none of your business butt hurt Indian.With Allah(swt) will, We can decide our own destiny.:wave:

LOL no..the Turks are apparently deciding your destiny for you. :lol:

hummer first leaved the forum as per his last statement :undecided: then how he came back on evil pakistani's forum?

LOL no..the Turks are apparently deciding your destiny for you. :lol:

Why, what happened to the 'benevolent' RAW bosses? Have their stomachs become full? I hear that their hunger can never be satisfied!

So you would prefer an Ally who looks down on you as dirt but won't take a non muslim as ally?

In this age, ummah is impossible. All the Muslim nations are racist. Arabs will be racist against us, we will be racist against blacks. Thats how our mentality is. Bhai Ummah to khali ek dik die cheshta chalano na, ora jokhon apnake patta dibe na tahole bar bar nijeke opoman kore labh ki? I thanked him because i agree with him.

Bhai U don't get it at all. Ora korle amader o korte hobe? Shob arab ra ki ek? Amar ci na jana oneke Arab e chilo. They never shared racist experience. Kulangar shob shomazai thake, tai bole apni-o kulangar hoe stereotype korben? This is not Islam. Ar ally defination ato simple na je, kew shubida badir moto chol-lis boshor agee nijer sharte help kore chilo bole oder pa amader ajibon chata hobe. Its clear in the Quran to not hate fellow muslims. Or shate apni agree korsen mane apni Quran-er kotha mante razi noi? DO U understand the significance of this?

The ones who you want brotherhood with, ever heard them utter that word? They see you as low class people so why are you so obsessed to make them your brothers?are yout hat desperate

When did I talk about brotherhood & desperation. DO U think that Awami ideology is based on "national interest". They don't even believe in Bangladeshi nationalsim as it includes Islam as our core identity. Muslims ra shob-shomoi ek Ummah. Non-muslim ra onek kisui bolbe. Musalman nam dhari holai musalman howa jai na. I know current geo-politics is a hindrance to muslim brotherhood but tai bole ami Quran ke ommano kore arab der gala gali korbo, R kisu shubida badi non-muslim der shate tal milabo na. Muslim hishabe ami barothiyo der o hate kori na.Ki vabe kor bo? Islam kokho noi ta shomorthon kore na.U can do that but I won't :/.

LOL no..the Turks are apparently deciding your destiny for you.

Butt hurt Indian.:flame:

I agree with you Brother. I am just hoping that the Patriotic Bangladesh Army is watching the Rawami League Indian agents closely.

The best thing for bangladesh would be to let people decide. NO autocratic regime survives forever and the same would be with BAL. Any army intervention will legitimate BAL's atrocities and blunders. The army knows that too. If democracy prevails BAL will be eliminated from BD political scene naturally. Now democracy is the best option for BD even if it takes time. :)

Bhai U don't get it at all. Ora korle amader o korte hobe? Shob arab ra ki ek? Amar ci na jana oneke Arab e chilo. They never shared racist experience. Kulangar shob shomazai thake, tai bole apni-o kulangar hoe stereotype korben? This is not Islam. Ar ally defination ato simple na je, kew shubida badir moto chol-lis boshor agee nijer sharte help kore chilo bole oder pa amader ajibon chata lagbe. Its clear in the Quran to not hate fellow muslims. Or shate apni agree korsen mane apni Quran-er kotha mante razi noi? DO U understand the significance of this?

When did I talk about brotherhood & desperation. DO U think that Awami ideology is based on "national interest". They don't even believe in Bangladeshi nationalsim as it includes Islam as our core identity. Muslims ra shob-shomoi ek Ummah. Non-muslim ra onek kisui bolbe. Musalman nam dhari holai musalman howa jai na. I know current geo-politics is a hindrance to muslim brotherhood but tai bole ami Quran ke ommano kore arab der gala gali korbo R non-muslim der shate ota te tal dibo na. U can do that. Muslim hishabe ami barothiyo der o hate kori na. Islam kokho noi ta shomorthon kore na.U can do that but I won't :/.

I was born in middle east. I have more knowledge about the people of middle east, bro. I have seen how, many Islamic people here treat South Asians. I am not a practicing Muslim, nor do i consider racist arabs, Muslims. Quran to etao bolse je iter uttor pathor die dite. But still when we ask for a simple apology from Pakistan, these fanatics go crazy.

Where did you get the idea that i am awami fan? :D i don't hate Arabs, i don't hate anyone. But i am not obliged to become brothers with "Superior" races either.

lol, non practising muslim. Whats that? You are either muslim or non muslim... Don't bring imaginary class in between!!! Eet er Jobab pathhor e dite Quran e Bole nai. abu lahab er paap er jonn0 abu lahab er natnir kache apology chaite bole nai....

Why, what happened to the 'benevolent' RAW bosses? Have their stomachs become full? I hear that their hunger can never be satisfied!

Why you like only being kicked around by the Turks ? Dont like by RAW...that's partiality mate..

I was born in middle east. I have more knowledge about the people of middle east, bro. I have seen how, many Islamic people here treat South Asians. I am not a practicing Muslim, nor do i consider racist arabs, Muslims.

Don't judge the car by its driver. No stereotyping please. How are racist Islamic? :undecided: Islamic people & racist are like oil & water. As for racism, well there r plenty of BD's here who still have astronomical hatred for Biharis.Some of my friends have xenophobic hatred toward biharis. Some people breed hatred for royingyas blaming them for all the ills of expatriat BD's in KSA. No to mention apathy toward African skin color. What's are these things based on? Superiro race complex? I don't want to be part of such jahiliya. Lets not be like that "islamic" arab guy of yours.

But still when we ask for a simple apology from Pakistan, these fanatics go crazy.

Has serious geo-political ramifications for PAK. Ek hate to R tali baje na. 41 years of non-stop propaganda against a country breeding hatred & asking for apology don't go hand in hand. Ora koto loker jonno khoma chaibe , 30 lak na 3 lak?

Where did you get the idea that i am awami fan? :D i don't hate Arabs, i don't hate anyone. But i am not obliged to become brothers with "Superior" races either.

Fair enough. Neither do I. But arabs are not superior races & neither are we. I consider muslims arabs brothers. What's makes U think there aren't arabs like U? ;)

No boi..its probably its your butt that is aching from being constantly rejected as equal by the Arabs or Turks, who dont even consider you as their equal or literally because of the fact they kick you around too much.

I dare you to get one Arab here to say that he considers your race as his equal, that he is your brother and if some Khalifa comes he would not mind if that dude is a Bangladeshi..just one Arab mind you..just one..sirf eik.

Why you like only being kicked around by the Turks ? Dont like by RAW...that's partiality mate..

Ottomans princess used to marry Nizams of Hyderabad who are darker than us, not Arabs!! This Arabs become rich only 50 years ago. So where was racism then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom