What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

That's what happen's when a poor man who don't even have enough money to full his daily need and instead of working hard to full his daily needs...He start dreaming of snaching a Palace from the King without thinking that their will be many loyalist of the Kingdom in the Palace who will just kick the hell out of that poor..........

Here King is India..
Palace is Assam
Poor man Bangladesh or Bangladeshi

I have heard many Bangladeshi's here who were saying we will cut Assam and NE......haha Now will realise that they playing with fire....

I wonder what Bodos did when the Islamic invaders enslaved them a couple of hundred years back??

They did just the same what the Punjab and Sindh rulers did when their women were raped , Their cultures destroyed and Forced them to convert.

They screwed the Mughals.

Okay!! LOL!!!

They did just the same what the Punjab and Sindh rulers did when their women were raped , Their cultures destroyed and Forced them to convert.

U mean what whole of India not just Punjab and Sindh. Besides, does your culture really change when you convert?

That's what happen's when a poor man who don't even have enough money to full his daily need and instead of working hard to full his daily needs...He start dreaming of snaching a Palace from the King without thinking that their will be many loyalist of the Kingdom in the Palace who will just kick the hell out of that poor..........

Here King is India..
Palace is Assam

I have heard many Bangladeshi's here who were saying we will cut Assam and NE......haha Now will realise that they playing with fire....

I think you are fearing that Your Assam! and NE! will be cut down itself from Idea! From my side, We want to say that We are only the True Nation of this territory. We are always concerned about our territory only. We don't care other thing. But We just simply hate any innocent killing.

Another thing , Any ism is not sufficient enough to hold up a false Nation. False Nation degenerates just in time. It is the chronicle of the history. Your try may face very hard success. And Shame on the killers and it is always!

Here King is India..
Palace is Assam

I think you are fearing that Your Assam! and NE! will be cut down itself from Idea! From my side, We want to say that We are only the True Nation of this territory. We are always concerned about our territory only. We don't care other thing. But We just simply hate any innocent killing.

Another thing , Any ism is not sufficient enough to hold up a false Nation. False Nation degenerates just in time. It is the chronicle of the history. Your try may face very hard success. And Shame on the killers and it is always!

Okay!! LOL!!!

U mean what whole of India not just Punjab and Sindh. Besides, does your culture really change when you convert?
To be frank he is right buddy....their is huge difference between the geographical terrain and the nature of worriors in west India and NE India.....

Firstly,You can easily take your full army to Rajasthan,Punjab,kerala or Maharastra as it a plain area on the other hand you can't do the same in NE as its a hilly area.......

Secondly Rajputs,Sikhs or Maratha's worriors will leave you after defeating but NE worriors will just Shove off your head...Naa rahe ga baas na bajegi basuri....as they don't believe in Mercy

On simple term worriors from Rajasthan,Punjab were Samurai's and worriors from NE are Ninja's they don't come with their whole army....they will just come,will do their work....and then Gayab

To be frank he is right buddy....their is huge difference between the geographical terrain and the nature of worriors in west India and NE India.....

Firstly,You can easily take your full army to Rajasthan,Punjab,kerala or Maharastra as it a plain area on the other hand you can't do the same in NE as its a hilly area.......

Secondly Rajputs,Sikhs or Maratha's worriors will leave you after defeating but NE worriors will just Shove off your head...Naa rahe ga baas na bajegi basuri....as they don't believe in Mercy

Rajputs, Sikhs, and Marathas were all enslaved by Mughals, time to time. :)

Read history sardar ji!!!!

i know sir...;) thats why asking u who told u?
i repeated same thing to two paksitanis in my life ..
one was my frnd who lives in islamabad and other is jinxed grl on pdf :rofl:
u r among them as brainwashed and need to learn who did wat n when :)

Back
Top Bottom