What's new

Assam govt mulls arming Muslims in Bodo areas

i wish every indian thought like you

:'(

I thought I was your friend :)

itribals have even killed Indians before,its not about muslims,this is the attitude we hate, giving religious colour to everything,nobody is saying to send the bengalis who stayed back during partition to be sent to BD,they stayed back because they belived in India,and thats the attitude we want.India first and rest comes after that.

Good thoughts.

Chhota Bheem is still a terrible kids show.

How dare you have an avatar named after it :D

many muslim bengalis stayed in India after 1947 partition as indian, i am sure these guys will be termed as illegal bangladeshi.
Lungi Babu, check Muslim % in WB and Assam in 1947 and compare them to the current %. You are even rejecting your own compatriots. And I thought Bangladeshis nationalism was solid.

We can drive out your compatriots under same circumstances they came in here. If we start a 1971 in India they will jump the borders themselves.

will deport all Sylhetis to Assam.
In fact deport everyone accept the Muslims in Bangladesh. We are ready to take them back in. And take back your Bangladeshis in return.

Lungi Babu, check Muslim % in WB and Assam in 1947 and compare them to the current %. You are even rejecting your own compatriots. And I thought Bangladeshis nationalism was solid.

We can drive out your compatriots under same circumstances they came in here. If we start a 1971 in India they will jump the borders themselves.
238135,xcitefun-funny-pictures-bravo-bunny.jpg

@MBI Munshi , what are your views on this topic Sir ? Do you also believe that the illegal Bangladeshi migrants should be assimilated into Indian society or do you hold the view that they should be deported to their homeland ?

They are in practical terms already assimilated as they are now third generation Indians.

They are in practical terms already assimilated as they are now third generation Indians.
Too bad they will have to start the assimilation process again when they are deported back to Bangladesh.

Dont think modi will follow indra, Policies. These BD Muslims Were Pakistanis Before 1971 Means they will be Treated Like Traitors who Betrayed the Indian Union in 1947.They Already Chosen Pakistan Over India In 1947 Now why are they demanding Indian Citizenship Now They are Traitors

Too bad they will have to start the assimilation process again when they are deported back to Bangladesh.

Communal mindset ....

Dont think modi will follow indra, Policies. These BD Muslims Were Pakistanis Before 1971 Means they will be Treated Like Traitors who Betrayed the Indian Union in 1947.They Already Chosen Pakistan Over India In 1947 Now why are they demanding Indian Citizenship Now They are Traitors

Extremist communal mindset ....

If the guy does not have any document to prove he is bd national, nothing can be done and they should be allowed to stay in India.

Ha ha. Do you think people would voluntarily show you their Bangladeshi documents while living in India? :lol:

I agree with the sentiment that deporting these people would not be possible now. The only solution is damage control.

Ha ha. Do you think people would voluntarily show you their Bangladeshi documents while living in India? :lol:

I agree with the sentiment that deporting these people would not be possible now. The only solution is damage control.
In Mu Opinion Verification Should Be done on there Heretical Bases Not Document Bases

Back
Top Bottom