What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

i know sir...;) thats why asking u who told u?
i repeated same thing to two paksitanis in my life ..
one was my frnd who lives in islamabad and other is jinxed grl on pdf :rofl:
u r among them as brainwashed and need to learn who did wat n when :)

Lol!!! Okay!!!!!

but ur army is called as punajbi army and who cares if its ur or not..

Pakistan Army is majority Punjabis, but thats because Punjabis are largest minority in Pakistan.

It is becoming increasingly suspicious that Indian Intel incited this for some ill motive against BD. Otherwise such riots don't just occur, and go on and on.

suspicious????don't you guys always yell RAW's hand in everything???of course RAW is behind this riot..may be those bangladeshis are in Indian land,but they are bangladeshi..RAW just can't give them fre pass..right???don't you know that RAW is in a HOLY WAR against Bangladesh????

OBSESSED PATHETIC TROLL..... :tdown:

Lol!!! Okay!!!!!

Pakistan Army is majority Punjabis, but thats because Punjabis are largest minority in Pakistan.

yeah keep lolling..when dont have answer then lol lol :rolleyes:
its majority and ur recruits are from punjab mainly ;)

Rajputs, Sikhs, and Marathas were all enslaved by Mughals, time to time. :)
For your information Mughals were naver able to enslave sikhs....Yes they definatly Ruled Rajputs......Btw have you heard about the Grat Hari Singh Nalwa

On a second note just few months ago i heard the Only Legal Heir of The Gread Mughal Empire was driving Rikshaw in streets of West Bengal..to fulfill his daily needs.

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-04-27/hyderabad/28139632_1_mughals-descendant-bahadur-shah-zafar

yeah keep lolling..when dont have answer then lol lol :rolleyes:
its majority and ur recruits are from punjab mainly ;)

Punjab population has more in Army because they are largest minority... But percentage enrollment to population is low in Punjab highest in K-P!! Indian Army knows fruits of Pushtun warriors!!

For your information Mughals were naver able to enslave sikhs....Yes they definatly Ruled Rajputs......

On a second note just few months ago i heard the Only Legal Heir of The Gread Mughal Empire was driving Rikshaw in streets of West Bengal..to fulfill his daily needs.

Who is legal heir of Mughals?? How do Indians know?? Besides that alot of people drive rikshaws for a living in India, if you drive a rikshaw in India, you are considered rich, so dont BS please...

Btw what happened to Once sikh majority cities of Multan, Lahore, Faisalabad, do you want me to remind you!!!!

Punjab population has more in Army because they are largest minority... But percentage enrollment to population is low in Punjab highest in K-P!! Indian Army knows fruits of Pushtun warriors!!

what fruits? ..we know only pakistnais not pushtoon..
i wonder if 98% of indians ever heard of pushtoon in whole life :lol:

what fruits? ..we know only pakistnais not pushtoon..
i wonder if 98% of indians ever heard of pushtoon in whole life :lol:

Same as I still dont know any Indian ethnic group... But I am sure everyone in India know Pathan!!! majority of your Bollywood Khan stars are half - Pathan or atleast claim to be :lol:

Besides that Pakistanis who fought to get back Kashmir were Pathan!!!

If Sri Lanka can accept more than a million Indian Tamils as its citizens, India should be able to accept far more than a million Bangladeshi Muslims as its citizens. Just like Sri Lanka's parliament voted unanimously to provide citizenship to all remaining 'stateless' Indian Tamils in the island, India's parliament should vote unanimously to provide citizenship to any 'stateless' Bangladeshi people.

Same as I still dont know any Indian ethnic group... But I am sure everyone in India know Pathan!!! majority of your Bollywood Khan stars are half - Pathan or atleast claim to be :lol:

FOUGHT to get back Kashmir?

Have you no shame?

Their incursion was marked by rape, murder, abduction and looting. What a record! And you quote it with approval!

If Sri Lanka can accept more than a million Indian Tamils as its citizens, India should be able to accept far more than a million Bangladeshi Muslims as its citizens. Just like Sri Lanka's parliament voted unanimously to provide citizenship to all remaining 'stateless' Indian Tamils in the island, India's parliament should vote unanimously to provide citizenship to any 'stateless' Bangladeshi people.
INDIA DIVIDED NAME OF ISLAM SRILANKA NEVER DIVIDED SO Y THESE $CUMBUG WANT TO COME IN INDIA.

:lol: no one gives a damn what is a Khan is in India, I doubt anybody knows that Khan is supposed to be pathan, it's only a few who know some thing about Afg know that their ethnic people are khan - and these hybrid khan's of bollywood nowhere look or sound like the Afghanis.

FOUGHT to get back Kashmir?

Have you no shame?

Their incursion was marked by rape, murder, abduction and looting. What a record! And you quote it with approval!

If I am not wrong, if the tribals had not stopped for their looting and raping spree they would have reached Sri Nagar, and effectively blocked the Indian intervention.

If Sri Lanka can accept more than a million Indian Tamils as its citizens,

Referring to those who came during the colonial era?

Just like Sri Lanka's parliament voted unanimously to provide citizenship to all remaining 'stateless' Indian Tamils in the island,

Source?

Maybe Sri Lanka can afford this India cannot.

India's parliament should vote unanimously to provide citizenship to any 'stateless' Bangladeshi people.

Not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom