What's new

Assam govt mulls arming Muslims in Bodo areas

has has let me say u smthing....a black thin Bangladesi guy wearing dirty dhoti surrounded by clean and beautiful Assamese peoples...clearly indicates it...

There are plenty of black bengalis too, those of the lower economic strata can be found wearing dirty dhotis too. Let us not resort to simplistic and banal racist attacks.

There are methods of identifying illegal migrants, yes, even in the hodge podge that can be our nation. We do not go about taking a less than charitable view of people because they are "dirty", our issue is with their actions, particularly that of illegally entering India and settling on the lands of the indigenous people in the case of Assam, displacing said indigenous people who have lived there since time immemorial. Let us confine the issue to that of human trafficking and illegal migrants rather than insulting people.

@IamBengali You must understand, the issue is also of economic interests, in a region that has seldom seem the benefits of our economic growth even in the "boom" days. We are put in a very precarious position if we do not do right by our own citizens who also struggle under the burden of deprivation.

Last edited:
Giving ULFA free hand? Really?

These were the same guys who massacred Hindi dpeaking migrants as well, what if, after they are done with the Muslims, they train their guns on the Biharis and other Hindi speaking migrants and outsiders :unsure:

How the hell is MBI Munshi a think tank anyway,

the guy conducts no dispassionate analysis, and is blatantly biased.

In all fairness to Mr Munshi, he does put forward an analysis without emotional jabber, even if that analysis is biased. It remains our right to counter his analysis if flawed I guess

Giving ULFA free hand? Really?

These were the same guys who massacred Hindi dpeaking migrants as well, what if, after they are done with the Muslims, they train their guns on the Biharis and other Hindi speaking migrants and outsiders :unsure:

How the hell is MBI Munshi a think tank anyway,

the guy conducts no dispassionate analysis, and is blatantly biased.
Yepp, unfortunately we are looking at that scenario if the problem of illegals is not peacefully solved. The region has become a tinderbox ready to ignite (PS: Those are illegals who happen to be muslims)

illegal or not its good time to kill mslms..

Oh please do keep your mouth shut.

It's Human beings we are talking about after all.

Yepp, unfortunately we are looking at that scenario if the problem of illegals is not peacefully solved. The region has become a tinderbox ready to ignite

Refugees to other parts of India perhaps? Like South and West India perhaps?

bharat-nirman-banner.jpg

How will you send millions of Bangladeshis back to BD?
The same way UK deports illegals. Only problem is will bd accept their own nationals. If the guy does not have any document to prove he is bd national, nothing can be done and they should be allowed to stay in India.

Oh please do keep your mouth shut.

It's Human beings we are talking about after all.

Refugees to other parts of India perhaps? Like South and West India perhaps?
If you really want to accomodate a people who did not want to stay with us in the first place, then sure be my guest :undecided:

This is the sort of mentality why India is not able to progress.

Defending murder here, no less. In a civilised country the Bodos would be facing the full force of the law for their barbaric behaviour.
specific to this tribal vs non tribal issue ( bodos have killed outside Indians earlier), assam should enact special law to make it difficult non tribals settling in tribal areas. Its a problem all over India, tribals are driven out of their own land.

The same way UK deports illegals. Only problem is will bd accept their own nationals. If the guy does not have any document to prove he is bd national, nothing can be done and they should be allowed to stay in India.
:woot:, what a logic sirjee

bro, the trend indicates that it is not about bangladeshi, it is about bengali muslim (marking them all illegal bangladeshi)
many muslim bengalis stayed in India after 1947 partition as indian, i am sure these guys will be termed as illegal bangladeshi.

If the guy does not have any document to prove he is bd national, nothing can be done and they should be allowed to stay in India.

Of course any illegal immigrant will always destroy their previous identification papers, it's just common sense to avoid deportation.

bro, the trend indicates that it is not about bangladeshi, it is about bengali muslim (marking them all illegal bangladeshi)
many muslim bengalis stayed in India after 1947 partition as indian, i am sure these guys will be termed as illegal bangladeshi.
Like I said, first of all we need to get their documents. Then request bd govt. Am sure bd govt will honour their own passport (post 71).
For those who have no document, nothing can be done. We can request bd govt but I dont think they will accept them, why should they.
West bengal muslims are Indians, we are not talking about them. I have seen many bangladeshis doing odd jobs so dont tell me these all are bs spread by propaganda. The number could be exaggerated though, it could be much less.

A few Indians who came here during recession burned their passport so that they cant be deported from UK. Last time they were begging to be sent (no jobs) but UK could not do it, as they have no document. It requires a lot of effort (coordination with Indian govt) to send them. Not sure what happened in the end.

Of course any illegal immigrant will always destroy their previous identification papers, it's just common sense to avoid deportation.
we cannot just push them to bd without consent from bd govt. And bd govt will need some document.

itribals have even killed Indians before,its not about muslims,this is the attitude we hate, giving religious colour to everything,nobody is saying to send the bengalis who stayed back during partition to be sent to BD,they stayed back because they belived in India,and thats the attitude we want.India first and rest comes after that.

itribals have even killed Indians before,its not about muslims,this is the attitude we hate, giving religious colour to everything,nobody is saying to send the bengalis who stayed back during partition to be sent to BD,they stayed back because they belived in India,and thats the attitude we want.India first and rest comes after that.
i wish every indian thought like you

Back
Top Bottom