What's new

Assam govt mulls arming Muslims in Bodo areas

Muslims from all over, particularly BD and Pakistan ought to send collected donations of cash to these people to help them buy weapons.
please do to it , it will help our cause:agree:

I wonder why Nellie isn't talked about more, since it was far more gruesome than Godhra I think.

My solution is to get a lot of the migrant out of the Bodo lands.

And then actually deliver services, infrastructure. The region is massively neglected.
The best solution is to secure these people and deport them peacefully. Otherwise these incidents are bound to be repeated. It is an unequal fight which they cannot win

@Ravi Nair

I'm a Bengali and even I don't like those bastards,especially the illegal ones,create all sorts of mischiefs and problems foe the locals.Too bad we are governed by either Commies or pseudo ones due to the ineptness and years of indoctrination of most of the local population.Only a few are against the Commies and the Mamata the bitch.

Actually I feel proud for these Bodos because they've done it time and again which we Bengalis have failed.

Exactly why should we expend blood, sweat and gold to secure illegal immigrants, we've spent enough on the fencing and the patrolling of the border. The Bodos are guilty only of taking the law in to their own hands, if anything it should be our authorities evicting the illegals, by application of force with extreme prejudice if necessary.

This is the sort of mentality why India is not able to progress.

Defending murder here, no less. In a civilised country the Bodos would be facing the full force of the law for their barbaric behaviour.

Stupid, pathetic & idiotic idea. Don't start a kinda culture which may boomerang badly & have an adverse impact on other part of the country!

Exactly why should we expend blood, sweat and gold to secure illegal immigrants, we've spent enough on the fencing and the patrolling of the border. The Bodos are guilty only of taking the law in to their own hands, if anything it should be our authorities evicting the illegals, by application of force with extreme prejudice if necessary.
Aye Aye Sire :agree:

Defending murder here, no less. In a civilised country the Bodos would be facing the full force of the law for their barbaric behaviour.

And they will face the law, oh wait they probably won't since the very people who these illegals voted for (the very folks who accommodated them for their vote) are the one's who have set precedents like the Assam accord and other such incidents of granting blanket pardons to those who have massacred said illegals.

Foolishness exacts its own price.

My previous post made it very clear that any organisation that takes up arms and has not been charged by the state to do so is waging war against the state, the Bodos have time and again paid a very heavy price for this. For their methods and actions which are in contravention to our laws they have often paid a price, so will the illegals, ONLY it should be my elected representatives issuing orders to the designated authorities to exact said price from the illegals AND the Bodos.

If these fools had any sense they would have realized that they are accommodated by certain parties in regions where they are despised specifically so that under the fear of violence they may utilize their ill gotten and illegally granted right to vote as a veto rather than an actual vote.

Last edited:
ohh Now India Have to Learn From BD to how to progress.Any Ways Bodos are Livingt there for centuries The Illegal Immigrants there are migrated starting Mending Laws to Comfort them self and Paid for It

And they will face the law, oh wait they probably won't since the very people who these illegals voted for (the very folks who accommodated them for their vote) are the one's who have set precedents like the Assam accord and other such incidents of granting blanket pardons to those who have massacred said illegals.

Foolishness exacts its own price.

My previous post made it very clear that any organisation that takes up arms and has not been charged by the state to do so is waging war against the state, the Bodos have time and again paid a very heavy price for this. For their methods and actions which are in contravention to our laws they have often paid a price, so will the illegals, ONLY it should be my elected representatives issuing orders to the designated authorities to exact said price from the illegals.

Like I said, India has no law and order.

Funny that Indians accuse Pakistan of being a failed state when you have shown time and time again of a primitive mentality of mob-rule.

Anyway I am out of here. Enjoy massacring those weaker than you.

In a civil world ,the illegal immigrants would not have been allowed in the first place.

Like I said, India has no law and order.

Funny that Indians accuse Pakistan of being a failed state when you have shown time and time again of a primitive mentality of mob-rule.

Anyway I am out of here. Enjoy massacring those weaker than you.

So we should kill our own citizens to safeguard illegal immigrants, whichever way you cut it that's not going to happen.

Why should we protect them? We owe them nothing. It is not our duty to protect them, it is ONLY our duty to punish those who have broken the law. Let me elucidate. The illegals who decided to utilize the greed of certain political factions for their own gains in contravention of our laws deserve no protection, the Bodos who took the law in to their own hands deserve punishment. Was that not clear enough, they have both (as communities) broken the law. We must punish both criminals and not reward one simply because after robbing the proverbial vault he foolishly walked into the path of the proverbial oncoming truck. My post in response to Hinduguy states as much.

And lets not talk of civilized behavior, I know exactly what fate would befall me if I were to land up in BD and even if I respected its laws, your respected and much celebrated leaders have repeatedly (and quite recently) proclaimed to popular applause that it is your duty to slaughter people like me (atheists).

@ExtraOdinary now Modi is the only hope.

Giving Bodos & ULFA free hand is the way out.

No, giving extra national organisation a free hand is NOT the way out. Evicting them through state authorized action is, IF Modi is all that he claims to be then he will opt for the latter. Feeding one snake to kill another is foolishness.

Back
Top Bottom