What's new

Army demanded in Karachi and Quetta.

Karachi right now is a big mess. Before it was just MQM but now its PPP, ANP and many other gangs loosely connected to thse parties who are doing all the illegal stuff.

What military operation will bring is a temporary peace. For a permanent solution, prosecution, investigation and police will have to be made independent of political influence. This is a small thing that our 'leaders' dont want to understand and dont want to implement.

In some ways, we the people of Pakistan have accepted violence as a means of getting political objectives. We have become selfish and think only about the narrow objectives of the party we follow or the city we live in, we dont have the vision for the country. In short, we have become selfish and inconsiderate people.

Maybe a bit off topic, but related to Karachi nonetheless.

A friend went to Karachi a couple of days back. He is a Shi'ite. He was supposed to do some paperwork in Pakistan. But his family didn't let him out of the house in fear of him being killed. That is the state of minds of the people there, they are enveloped in fear.
Do Shi'ite looks any different from Sunnis? otherwise how anyone gon'na know him that he is Shi'ite? Well ! Yup , issues do exist in Karachi on sectarian basis, but thats a bit insane story or my shi'ite friends are much couragous then yours, :)

These liberal facists are trying to ruin the image of the PA.

Karachi should be under martial law, and cleansed. And who cares if the criminals start crying?

Tough ****.

Any media personality criticising the Army should be hung outside his or her office.

We the common man need the Army, we want the Army, but PA generals are acting childish. They will let the country burn just because they get bad press.

These liberal facists are trying to ruin the image of the PA.

Karachi should be under martial law, and cleansed. And who cares if the criminals start crying?

Tough ****.

Any media personality criticising the Army should be hung outside his or her office.

We the common man need the Army, we want the Army, but PA generals are acting childish. They will let the country burn just because they get bad press.

As long as a phone call from minister can get any body out of jail Army cant solve the problems in Karachi or any where inside pakistan.

Sure and the will of the different political parties with militant wings is we should be in power.

upto some extend these gangs are not in control of these political parties as well... but I dont see a solution in military action... it will make things more messy !

Do Shi'ite looks any different from Sunnis? otherwise how anyone gon'na know him that he is Shi'ite? Well ! Yup , issues do exist in Karachi on sectarian basis, but thats a bit insane story or my shi'ite friends are much couragous then yours, :)

I don't know about his courage or your friends' courage, but this just shows the mindset of the people in Karachi. They are in fear that something might happen to them.

I don't know about his courage or your friends' courage, but this just shows the mindset of the people in Karachi. They are in fear that something might happen to them.
My relative's son was in Karachi last week, studying in an university. Since he moved there from Lahore and was new there, some fellow mate or someone else (still have no idea) called MQM thugs and informed them about his identity, and the route he takes on way to home plus mentioned that he was travelling with 500k Ruppee. They encountered him on his way and at the end of the pistol, demanded the 500K. He assured them that he had nothing and gave away his properties like Mobile Phone and wallet, but they still demanded 500K out of him. Meanwhile, the patrolling police arrived at spot and saw that they were demanding something at gunpoint, and opened fire on them, who exchanged fire back which resulted in death to a passer-by. The thugs fled off, but latter called him back saying if he doesn't give them 500K Ruppee, they will kill him. Any further information I give will be inappropriate, since this is latest news.

I watched Najem Sethi interview last night , he is off the opinion this Karachi unrest situation is created to call the army in Karachi so that North Waziristan operation can be halted.

wow wow, ask this dumb head if the army operation in waziristan has made indo pak border volatile

My relative's son was in Karachi last week, studying in an university. Since he moved there from Lahore and was new there, some fellow mate or someone else (still have no idea) called MQM thugs and informed them about his identity, and the route he takes on way to home plus mentioned that he was travelling with 500k Ruppee. They encountered him on his way and at the end of the pistol, demanded the 500K. He assured them that he had nothing and gave away his properties like Mobile Phone and wallet, but they still demanded 500K out of him. Meanwhile, the patrolling police arrived at spot and saw that they were demanding something at gunpoint, and opened fire on them, who exchanged fire back which resulted in death to a passer-by. The thugs fled off, but latter called him back saying if he doesn't give them 500K Ruppee, they will kill him. Any further information I give will be inappropriate, since this is latest news.

Some Quality posting ... lol , you and your little stories about MQM , always a good read

Country hit by floods, ---------------------- Call Army

Hit by Earth Quakes, ----------------------- Call Army

Distribute Ballot ------------------------ Call Army

Develop housing schemes ----------------- Call Army

Law & Order out of hand ------------------- Call Army

Then, why give sermouns on Democracy .... why not learn to live in a disciplined and orderly proud manner ?

I watched Najem Sethi interview last night , he is off the opinion this Karachi unrest situation is created to call the army in Karachi so that North Waziristan operation can be halted.

Najam Sethi is an idiot. What has the troops in Karachi got to do with troops in North Waziristan.

Karachi is home to V Corp

Quetta is home to XII Corp

Peshawar is home to XI Corp

They use troops from XI Corp based out of Peshawar in North and South Waziristan. Troops needed in karachi and Quetta would use their own Home-based Corps. They dont need to move troops from Peshawar to Karachi or Quetta.

This is what happens when Moronic Civilian Journalist start giving opinions on Military matters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom