What's new

Army demanded in Karachi and Quetta.

No need to call the army.. Oust the governor, new governor should be Dr Shoaib suddel , deploy Rangers with full authority and see the results within a month.

MQM needs some @$$$ bangin :triniti: thats what its all about the rest of em are shrubs....

Without any ones authority the rangers are quiet busy in managing and running business bakra peris , bakeries , marriage lawns and food courts ... also they occupy most of the public properties in karachi. What sort of authority do you have in mind exactly ??

What is it going to take you to accept that MQM is a terrorist organization with militant wings just like PPP and ANP!

All these parties need to be banned!
Only one solution to Karachi is that
(1) Army needs to step in
(2) Un-arm every single house hold in karachi. In other words, take weapons from everyone, doesnt matter how much it cost or how long it takes!

What is going to take you to understand that you have no idea about ground realities , what is going to take you to understand the demographics of karachi , what is going to take you to understand the rouge pro-establishment militias and banned out fits precence in Karachi.

How will you understand that instead of disarming the entire country only disarming karachietes will solve the problem of insurgency in Pakistan.

If the Army would step in it would engage them further into a very complex insurgency issue and Why should they huge amount of Rangers are deployed in the city why cant they take action.

Sir do you want them to send a batman to your place for cooking food for you & then wiping your arse after your down defecating it, too or would you prefer the Chief himself to do it seeing that a tiny portion of your tax money might have found its way into his salary ?

Itna emotional kyu ho gaya yar ... it was answered in a much different context , see what the reply was for , secondly i am sure there is nothing wrong asking any thing which fits employees job profile

Without any ones authority the rangers are quiet busy in managing and running business bakra peris , bakeries , marriage lawns and food courts ... also they occupy most of the public properties in karachi. What sort of authority do you have in mind exactly ??

The authority which was given to them in 90s, i hope you do remember :)

The authority which was given to them in 90s, i hope you do remember :)

o yeah thanks for reminding me the golden era in 90's how perfect it was in karachi. You seem to know a lot more can you please tell us how does this authority business work ? who gives them order to start killing some terrorist along with bakra mandi business ?

Almost my family member from mother side lives in karachi and they said this is the war of mqm and ppp and ANP in most areas in which innocent people die every 1 knows that MQM want total monopoly in the karachi even my releative also support MQM last week i see in 1 street 8 people killed All of them belong to ppp and killed by MQM people don't have proof but we knows
And Second issue is bhata money every 1 knows who take it .....who ever talk against will be killed this is the fear of the people of karachi for some little amount people are killing after some year this place will be the same for their family so suit your self

What else to expect from America Paid tout Najam Sethi

*double facepalm... because one wasn't enough.

Najam sethi is the only guy who talk sense.

Karachi dont need army....settled areas need policing...army required in Waziristan, a swat type operation,

BTW kiyani saab rejected army operation in karachi....

[--Leo--];3598434 said:
Almost my family member from mother side lives in karachi and they said this is the war of mqm and ppp and ANP in most areas in which innocent people die every 1 knows that MQM want total monopoly in the karachi even my releative also support MQM last week i see in 1 street 8 people killed All of them belong to ppp and killed by MQM people don't have proof but we knows
And Second issue is bhata money every 1 knows who take it .....who ever talk against will be killed this is the fear of the people of karachi for some little amount people are killing after some year this place will be the same for their family so suit your self
Karachi is now totally coverted into a MQM's Empire,They consider it like their independent territory where watever they want they can implement it, They already control different Mafia in all over the city, and also they are the cause of birth of other militant organisations and different Mafias, I remember that once that old city area of Karachi was under-controlled by MQM but today its in PAC controls, similarly many other areas where once Mqm was popular , now in hands of some other political parties and their sympithizers, but still City Districts administration is in total under control of Mqm , and so do supplies and needs of the city, even their workers are part of different administration departments , So anyone in Karachi is fully depended on them in all terms and thats how they works.

o yeah thanks for reminding me the golden era in 90's how perfect it was in karachi. You seem to know a lot more can you please tell us how does this authority business work ? who gives them order to start killing some terrorist along with bakra mandi business ?

Its simple Rangers :sniper: mqm:devil: . This is authority.

Karachi is now totally coverted into a MQM's Empire,They consider it like their independent territory where watever they want they can implement it, They already control different Mafia in all over the city, and also they are the cause of birth of other militant organisations and different Mafias, I remember that once that old city area of Karachi was under-controlled by MQM but today its in PAC controls, similarly many other areas where once Mqm was popular , now in hands of some other political parties and their sympithizers, but still City Districts administration is in total under control of Mqm , and so do supplies and needs of the city, even their workers are part of different administration departments , So anyone in Karachi is fully depended on them in all terms and thats how they works.

let the years passed then you will see those are get killed will get revenge by their family and people then MQM where will they go and for there own workers and their family karachi will become hell .......let the time pass
i agreed with that karachi people don't pay bills gass electricity etc no taxes no nothing they just pay bhakta tu MQM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom